Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Does She Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me? (3385 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me? by blendz4real(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2005
If I have a girl friend who always request for money and soo many things from me. That is she always ask me to buy this or that for me or says she need money for this!!! Does she really love me? I really want to know cuz girls of this days they say depend on naira, abi I lie
Re: Does She Love Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2005
i don't think she loves u da least bit,she's probably just after ur money
Re: Does She Love Me? by eslynera(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2005
:-XAaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! she doesn't, coz we gal's of today like money alot. that's what i can maybe think of, coz i've experienced such thing many times. but if you love her very much? just do as your heart says, coz whatever the heart likes, may even eat raw meat. and maybe thngs'll change.
SHE MAYBE DOESNT LOVE YOU FOR WHO U ARE, but for what u have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry undecided smiley
Re: Does She Love Me? by adesodgi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2005
my qwestion is that>What do you do,and how pwetty is this gal were talking bout?
Re: Does She Love Me? by cheekee(f): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2005
sorry boy for what your going through but maybe the best way to know if she really loves you is by testing her.one day if she asks for money tell her that your broke and cant help at the moment,her reaction to the reply will be a good answer to n your question and youll find out if she really loves you for who you are or for what you have..tchao undecided
Re: Does She Love Me? by fabian(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2005
demanding too much does'nt necessarily mean she does not love you....
The question is, are you happy with her?
Re: Does She Love Me? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2005
Isn't it a bit OBVIOUS?, she just needs ur money
Re: Does She Love Me? by blaze: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2005
dude if shes too damanding......she gat to go
Re: Does She Love Me? by Seun(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2005
I think it's ok to be "demanding" to an extent. But when the girl is demanding only material things, beware! An attitude that says "don't worry about spending time with me, just send me the money and I'll be just fine" then it means she sees you as a bank. Sorry o! grin
Re: Does She Love Me? by icingbaby(f): 2:00am On Nov 17, 2005
I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she will not be with you if you don't have money to buy the things she want. she doesn't love you. maybe you should stop buying her things that she want for sometime and than see if she will still stay with you.
Re: Does She Love Me? by ShadowsNY: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2005
?
Re: Does She Love Me? by chrisd(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2005
She loves you a LOT
Re: Does She Love Me? by cheekee(f): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2005
chrisd:

She loves you a LOT
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does She Love Me? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2006
I think he was being sarcastic...or am I wrong...?
Re: Does She Love Me? by Rolly: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2006
no comment smiley
Re: Does She Love Me? by cheekee(f): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2006
oooooooh na!it's obvious that the girl just takes the guy as her bank and warehouse,can't you all see that..
Re: Does She Love Me? by beautifull(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2006
what is love with out money? rolleyes don't you like to see your girl looking good?think about it.
Re: Does She Love Me? by 2nde(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2006
She does not love you. Period. Even if you are Bill Gate, does that mean she should turn you into an ATM machine?
Re: Does She Love Me? by hotangel2(f): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2006
She loves your money.. and the things u buy for her. Not YOU!
Re: Does She Love Me? by kaylala(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2006
She loves neither you nor your money. She only want to wreck you and send you to early grave wink
Re: Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2006
Bros, Runooooooooooo, make you know fall mukwu
Re: Does She Love Me? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2006
Mukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does She Love Me? by elochukwu(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2006
i dont she loves you ,most especially nigerian gurls they love your money more than the owner of money.
Re: Does She Love Me? by mahi(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2006
Girlz r known mostly for wanting so much from the guy..........in simple English we girlz r taken as materialist.....THANKS TO UR GIRLFRIEND SORT OF GIRLZ angry.To tell u the truth she doesn't love you,its one thing to ask attention but to ask him to buy something for you is another thing..........what i suggest you is STOP BUYING HER WHAT SHE WANTS!!!! And then see where the relationship goes.........if she sticks wit u then she loves ya if not then simple she was all the time after ur Money.Good luck!!!
Re: Does She Love Me? by ty4eva(f): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2006
My dear, simply because ur girlfriend is a mercinary does not mean all girls r like dat, u r just unfortunate and dat does not mean u shld call ujs names
Look elsewhere for ur girl, she is not right for u
Re: Does She Love Me? by sammyjl(f): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2006
RUN and do not, I repeat do not look back.

She don't love you!!
Re: Does She Love Me? by Bariloful: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2006
O, Boy, is like you have enough cash that why she accept to be your Girl friend, Anyway test her, by not giving her money when she demand and watch out the outcome, and nobody will tell you whether she loves you or not, just try, it,
LOL angry
Re: Does She Love Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2006
if a girl truly loves you no matter what she would be conservative about the way she spends your money and her demands.so NO she dosen't love you,she is only there for the cash and believe me when the cash stops coming she would scram to the next victim,period cool
Re: Does She Love Me? by CrazyMan(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2006
She doesn't love you.
a girl who really loves you won't constantly keep asking you for money.
or does she think you're a bank.
where does she want you to get it from? maybe she wants you to become a robber
Re: Does She Love Me? by bimbor(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
It is obvious that she loves taking but what is she giving in return. advice you to focus on getting the best out of her by telling her her value is measured by what she gives. if she doesnt change let go you have your money to gain.
Re: Does She Love Me? by whiteNkem(f): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2007
Try not giving her money again. See if she still sticks to you.
Re: Does She Love Me? by Radiant(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2007
A r/ship is not all about "give me, give me".

white`Nkem:

Try not giving her money again. See if she still sticks to you.

I second this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? / Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice / Men Are Like Wine. . . The Older, The Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.