Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? (1170 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Years back, I approached this pretty girl but to my surprise, she didn't put up any resistance when I asked for her number. so I happily extended my phone to her, she had the gut to dial her boyfriend number from my phone to inform the guy the she is on her way and about to get to his place. I was just looking like a Dundee though I later got to the promiseland but that was crazy.
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Pheals(f): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2016

op promise land shocked guys come and post your lies

Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by DonX001: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol, make I settle down watch drama.
The truths, the lies and the half-truths.
I'm coming.....*goes to buy guguru and epa* grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
I was kissed on the spot! angry
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by iceberylin(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Since i over heard some girls discussing how they gon jump into any man on Range or G-Wagons arm....
i have decided to switch my Aim... No time to stress smiley
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by DonX001: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
hooli:
Lie number 1! grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
DonX001:

Lie number 1! grin grin grin
grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Babe hissed for about 5mins an d walked away!!

Ever since, I swore never to approach a girl along the way!!cry
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by emaxjey(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
hooli:
I smell lies...

Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by PRINCE1604: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by RexKexMilann: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
iceberylin:
Since i over heard some girls discussing how they gon jump into any man on Range or G-Wagons arm....
i have decided to switch my Aim... No time to stress smiley
You've stuck to this your new philosophy real strong. That's good. Your call is still on hold, Baba God go soon pick amsmiley.
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Holyfield1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
hmm
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by DharmyYinks: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Make frnds with them first nd let dem get used to you bfor letting dem knw ur intentions

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Bluezy13(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Youthful exuberance
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Michizzy(f): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Came to read the lies...
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by 2dice(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2016
She was driving bye in her Volkswagen
Me dey waka... In my legwagen
I dress like all doss Dasuki kinda Alhaji
Told her straight
Bae I wanna date you like calander...shuuh
Lemme be your Abo.ki and you Be my Yarinya

Gueess what she said?
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Poster, your story sounds like a bag of lies. tongue
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by zeetyzin(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2016
^^^ the silly thing above me tho.

Back to the topic, i dnt stop random girls on the street, its not my thing.
If i wanna date a lady, ill make sure i establish a friendly relationship first, and find out if she feels smtn abt me, b4 making any move...
Yeah, its called self respect...all guys need it.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:
Poster, your story sounds like a bag of lies. tongue
hypocrite. do u read those pathetic threads of urs at all. kettle calling the pot black
Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by iceberylin(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You've stuck to this your new philosophy real strong. That's good. Your call is still on hold, Baba God go soon pick amsmiley.
Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

Whats A Bad Boy / Omg!!! What Are Ladies Turning Into? Pls Judge (snapshots) / How To Learn Italian In One Minute... For MEN Only (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.