Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster (2759 Views)

7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System / LIVEPURE super Immune Booster , The Solution To Healthy Living. / Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster by hakeem02: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Are you suffering from chronic infection? Do you always feel weak? Do you fall sick always? Do you catch cold and virus often? You may have weak immune system. Have yo ever notice how some people never sick and always full of energy. Our immune system helps us fight against infection, germs and cancer.

Research has shown that 75percent of people have weak immune system and about 70 percent are living with infection in their body.

WHY YOU NEED A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM
Strong immune system is there not only to protect you against cold and flu but also to keep your body away from chronic viral infection such as hepatitis, staph, herps and protect you against biggest fear of all: cancer.

CAUSES OF WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM
Nutrient deficiency is a well-known cause of immune system malfunction, alcohol or refined sugar consumption or inadequate protein, calorie, vitamin, mineral or water intake fosters decreased immune performance as well. In addition, the biological state of aging counteracts immune function, particularly after age of 40.

NATURAL WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
* Get plenty of sleep and rest, the body rejuvenates and strengthens when it is at rest. Many people like to think they can function just fine on 5 to 7 hours a night, but the truth is, we require at least 8 to 10 hours per night.

* Eat a well balanced diet, don't skip meals. The four food groups have everything our bodies need to thrive. Learn the vitamins in your food and get a good dose of each one.

* Always take a multivitamin, learn what your body is lacking. Ask your doctor what vitamins and minerals you should increase for your age. For example, women need extra calcium. We need extra folic acid as well.

* Have a regular exercise regimen. Exercise makes our body stronger, increase circulation of blood and nutrients, and helps flush the body of toxins.

Drink plenty of water, this helps flush the body of toxins and keeps you well hydrated.
Eat foods with high antioxidant levels.

*Antioxidants are vitamins in your diet that can reduce your risk of cancer and other diseases and can give your immune system a boost. Eat a diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables, which are excellent sources of antioxidants. Antioxidant vitamins include vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene. Food sources include: fruits and vegetables, dairy products, melons, berries, dark greens, whole grains, dairy and meats (high protein).

* Stop taking injection for immune boosting. It only works temporary.

GNLD PHYTODEFENSE BOOST YOUR IMMUNE BY 37PERCENT IN JUST 20DAYS.
GNLD Phytodefense contains all the nutrients and vitamins to boost your immune system. USDA researchers show that phytodefense contains vitamins that can boost immune system by 37% in just 20days.

GET GNLD PHYTODEFENSE TAKE ONE SACHET DAILY FOR 30 DAYS
For More Details and Product Order
Call {08187140923} or follow the link bellow
http://store.neolifediamond.com/product/?ref=2794730&pid=34

Re: Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster by feldido(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2016
I bin love the article til when I come see GNLD, na dia my mind spoil. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster by hakeem02: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:
I bin love the article til when I come see GNLD, na dia my mind spoil. angry
Why?
Re: Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster by hakeem02: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Need GNLD PRODUCT @ DISCOUNT PRICE?
Place order on our webpage
haykay.neolifediamond.com
We deliver within 1-3days.
Call 08187140923
Re: Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster by hakeem02: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Need GNLD PRODUCTS CALL 08187140923
Re: Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster by hakeem02: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Your Health Is Your Greatest Wealth. Get GNLD NEOLIFE PRODUCTS
call 08187140924 or visit http://neolifediamond.com/?ref=2794730

(1) (Reply)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos Nigeria / Girl How Do I Handle Wrinkles? / Bumps At The Back Of My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.