Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Head Of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia For Brussels Attacks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Head Of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia For Brussels Attacks (733 Views)

Obama Blames Russia For The Same Thing His Administration Did In Nigeria / Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia For Brussels Attacks by NairaMinted: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'll just leave this here so that y'all can see how the United States of Absurdity's mad.ness, imbecility & dimwitdedness has spread to Ukraine...

No further comments needed.

[size=14pt]Head of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia for Brussels Attacks[/size]

Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev called the head of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) Vasily Gritsak "a slowpoke", after he announced a Russian trace in Brussels explosions.

"The head of SBU Gritsak, who announced the involvement of Russia in the terrorist attacks in Brussels, - is a mo.ron," - wrote the Prime Minister on his page in Facebook in the comments under the post with condolences to the relatives of attack victims.
Re: Head Of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia For Brussels Attacks by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Missy89 - I do not like it when you keep quiet on a thread such as this.

I am even more surprised this statement was not credited to John Kerry grin

3 Likes

Re: Head Of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia For Brussels Attacks by Blackops(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2016
In as much I don't like how the Russians have tend to intervene in Ukraine leading to the in relationship and especially the recent case of savchenko sentenced to 22 years, I think the Ukraine head of security is somehow nuts.
Re: Head Of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia For Brussels Attacks by scully95: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
NairaMinted:
I'll just leave this here so that y'all can see how the United States of Absurdity's mad.ness, imbecility & dimwitdedness has spread to Ukraine...

No further comments needed.

[size=14pt]Head of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia for Brussels Attacks[/size]

Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev called the head of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) Vasily Gritsak "a slowpoke", after he announced a Russian trace in Brussels explosions.

"The head of SBU Gritsak, who announced the involvement of Russia in the terrorist attacks in Brussels, - is a mo.ron," - wrote the Prime Minister on his page in Facebook in the comments under the post with condolences to the relatives of attack victims.

Those ones in Ukraine are living in a different world just like Romanians too. They are too out of touch. Neonazi crooks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia For Brussels Attacks by vedaxcool(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
The joke is on you. Please where if not Russian media of lies would you see an article who accusations start and stop at its title? Why didn't your media of lies state what exactly the security chief said in the context he made the statement? Why should the claim of the article stop at thr the title and its content some dumb fools remark on the statement?

No links? So the story fell from the sky ayy?

(1) (Reply)

15 Corpses Of Foreign Nationals Found At The Back Of A Truck In Zambia (photos) / Explosion In Madina Saudi Arabia / Cartoon Show; THE SIMPSONS, Predicted Donald Trump To Become POTUS 16yrs Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.