Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos (5379 Views)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by mikron(m): 1:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Two years after 74-year-old Nigerian billionaire and businessman Chief Emmanuel Iwuanywu lost his wife to cancer, he married 26-year-old Frances Enwerem.
Frances is now expecting her first child. She is reported to be in her second trimester and currently in the United States where she plans to deliver the baby.
Chief Emmanuel Iwuanywu is a Nigerian politician, an elder statesman and the chairman of Champion Newspaper. He was also the founder of Iwuanywu football club, popularly known as Heartland FC.
http://theotherstyle.com/meet-the-26-year-old-lady-who-married-a-74-year-old-nigerian-billionaire-photos/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Desktop+Feed&utm_campaign=WC5-+Billionaire+and+Wife
See pictures below:

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 23, 2016
The Billionaire better invest in top of the shelf Dialysis Equipment and a few donors for Kidney and Heart Transplant ooh. that size is not good
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by vivypretty(f): 1:29am On Mar 23, 2016
that man's stomach though
pregnancy suits the girl
cant wait to get pregnant at the right time, for the right person and certainly not my father's senior

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by UIA04(f): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2016
And she would consider herself lucky out of all the other girls

1 Like

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by ifyan(m): 2:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Who say money is not the answer to almost everything.

Mind you God didn't stop you from acquiring large wealth but condemned abandoning him for money

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by ifyan(m): 2:55am On Mar 23, 2016
UIA04:
And she would consider herself lucky out of all the other girls

Her STAR strong, plus Rihanna use am sing"SHINE LIGHT LIKE DIAMOND".
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by DGD1(m): 3:33am On Mar 23, 2016
the Hustle is real

#JustSaying

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 23, 2016
if you say Love is blind i swear thunder go fire u

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by ziccoit: 5:07am On Mar 23, 2016
People talk about the disparity of age in marriage as if it's a bad thing or illegal. The same people wouldn't have talked or may even hail the girl if she had been the man's Aristo and s3x object oiling the man's sexual urge. The world is crazy.

Nothing bad in that inasmuch as that would make a lady happy. We have seen lots of young people marriage that crashed within two years of tying the nuptial knot. It's not illegal, it's her life and I personally see nothing bad in it.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 5:34am On Mar 23, 2016
She try
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by xendra: 5:43am On Mar 23, 2016
nice! this way he don't need to worry whether she loves him, he already knows she married him for the money.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by 989900: 5:51am On Mar 23, 2016
kallmemrB:
if you say Love is blind i swear thunder go fire u

lol cheesy
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by agarawu23(m): 5:58am On Mar 23, 2016
Na their way
Love for money
If the man die, she will inherit his properties and remarry her old time bf.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by ytcat: 6:06am On Mar 23, 2016
This one? Did I hear DNA?

If the baby, I mean if she is carrying a real baby not plastic with a baby factory purchase, and after birth the baby doesn't loot like the driver, guard butler or cook.
Talk about digging grave before gold.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2016
How come i LOVE this so much

In fact, i must senior my wife with at least 12 years.

Ladies Age progressively rapid
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2016
So by the time her baby is just 5, baby's dad would have died of old age, rubbish.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by luciouscookie: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2016
firstEVA:
So by the time her baby is just 5, baby's dad would have died of old age, rubbish.
Na you go kill am

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by oglalasioux(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2016
The girl calculated well. By the time she'll be 40 the man won't even remember what a dick is used for. Time for her to keep a retinue of sugar sons.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Pamelayoung: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2016
luciouscookie:

Na you go kill am

Help me ask her o! Bad belle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Pamelayoung: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
oglalasioux:
The girl calculated well. By the time she'll be 40 the man won't even remember what a dick is used for. Time for her to keep a retinue of sugar sons.

To whose detriment?
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2016
I remember a certain moniker's signature here in Nairaland read "don't marry for money, but go to where the rich people are and marry for love". grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by sisisioge: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2016
This is true love ! Guy must have looked into her eyes severally, telling her emotional things like " bae, take this 50million and do whatever you like with it". Love oh love...I want love!
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
Na their way
Love for money
If the man die, she will inherit his properties and marry remarry her old time bf.
That's if he will all the money to her. Don't forget, the man has brothers oh. Lol.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by agarawu23(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
That's if he will all the money to her. Don't forget, the man has brothers oh. Lol.
as you can see she is pregnant for him. Hope dey for her cheesy
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
as you can she is pregnant for him. Hope dey for her cheesy
Of course hope dey for her. Na the pekin get hope pass not her. You think say the man na fool? Bros forget oh, dis old men get sense wella.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2016
ziccoit:
People talk about the disparity of age in marriage as if it's a bad thing or illegal. The same people wouldn't have talked or may even hail the girl if she had been the man's Aristo and s3x object oiling the man's sexual urge. The world is crazy.

Nothing bad in that inasmuch as that would make a lady happy. We have seen lots of young people marriage that crashed within two years of tying the nuptial knot. It's not illegal, it's her life and I personally see nothing bad in it.
Of course there is nothing bad in it, she's 26, he's 74. The question remains, will she have married the man if he was poor? Or struggling?
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by ziccoit: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course there is nothing bad in it, she's 26, he's 74. The question remains, will she have married the man if he was poor? Or struggling?

Her 'class' might not, but you've got to look at this by considering different social strata in a society. Many young poor local village girls have married poor old men the same way young enlightened city girls would marry rich old city men.

It's a class thing bros. You too get a class of people you could marry.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2016
ziccoit:

Her 'class' might not, but you've got to look at this by considering different social strata in a society. Many young poor local village girls have married poor old men the same way young enlightened city girls would marry rich old city men.

It's a class thing bros. You too get a class of people you could marry.
It doesn't still answer my question. Let's even do a background check on her, and know what her social status was, before she got married.

I'll have you know that those village girls who marry poor old dudes didn't marry them on their own volition, probably they were given off like we see in the north. Lol.

Which normal thinking nigerian girl would want to marry a man 3 times her age.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2016
vivypretty:
that man's stomach though
pregnancy suits the girl
cant wait to get pregnant at the right time, for the right person and certainly not my father's senior

Baby hollah at me, I'll give it to you baby!
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course hope dey for her. Na the pekin get hope pass not her. You think say the man na fool? Bros forget oh, dis old men get sense wella.
if he married her legally, she is entitled to some of the man's properties even if she no born for him
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by ziccoit: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
It doesn't still answer my question. Let's even do a background check on her, and know what her social status was, before she got married.

I'll have you know that those village girls who marry poor old dudes didn't marry them on their own volition, probably they were given off like we see in the north. Lol.

Which normal thinking nigerian girl would want to marry a man 3 times her age.

Have you ever lived in village for up to 5years minimum? Small young poor girls married old poor men a lot and freely.

Meanwhile, I got this on the internet about the girl:

"Sources hinted that the father of the new bride, Chief Enwerem is a traditional ruler in the Ugiri autonomous community, in Mbano"
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
ziccoit:

Have you ever lived in village for up to 5years minimum? Small young poor girls married old poor men a lot and freely.

Meanwhile, I got this on the internet about the girl:

"Sources hinted that the father of the new bride, Chief Enwerem is a traditional ruler in the Ugiri autonomous community, in Mbano"
Mbano is where exactly? Imo or Anambra?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] / How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.