Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Serious And Brilliant Minds Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Serious And Brilliant Minds Only (861 Views)

Serious Minds Only! Thank Me Later After Investing On This Hot Bitcoin Platform / One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January / All Creative Young Minds Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious And Brilliant Minds Only by slyrone(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2016
pls nlanders what skill can I acquire with 150k, that ll set me up financially. pls I need suggestions
Re: Serious And Brilliant Minds Only by Sammypeters: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Hi everyone.. Its about a business opportunity am so passionate about because its real, enterprising and there are alot of testimonies and reviews that make me wonder if am still in Nigeria or Not.The idea can be shared with intending partners or anyone interested.09035080501(call or what app)312e74a1(bbm pin)sammy.Peeh@yahoo.com(fb/email).
Re: Serious And Brilliant Minds Only by slyrone(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Sammypeters:
Hi everyone.. Its about a business opportunity am so passionate about because its real, enterprising and there are alot of testimonies and reviews that make me wonder if am still in Nigeria or Not.The idea can be shared with intending partners or anyone interested.09035080501(call or what app)312e74a1(bbm pin)sammy.Peeh@yahoo.com(fb/email).
pls share it here
Re: Serious And Brilliant Minds Only by JayRise(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
slyrone:
pls nlanders what skill can I acquire with 150k, that ll set me up financially. pls I need suggestions

There are many of them. But the problem is do you have the cash to further startup something with that skill? You can learn tailoring, computer programming, music production, project management, land surveying etc. But If that is your last cash, I'll advise you to invest part of it in your financial education. From there, you can grow the rest. Enjoy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Felspar Mining / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Epe-lagos / I Cry When I See People Been Blind From The The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.