Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures (4487 Views)

A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Debbieo(f): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2016
smh desperate scammers everywhere. my dear, the hand writing is boldly on the wall. u don't even need a prophet to tell u his true intentions. bt the truth is when some girls love eehh no matter what u advice , its what is in their mind they will still do. my dear its ur choice to make. best of luck .
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by enoqueen: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Let him go now else is u marry him, he will become a liability.

Become so lazy that he won't want to bring anything to the table.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Welcomme: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Juliusdaughter, break up with the fool.Forget the music stuff.He has no dreams anywhere. I wish I can hav a girl lyk u. I am a kind of peraon that does not ask a girl for penny and I dont lyk a girl disturbing me always for money. Lyk in my own case, d reverse is d case. Not lyk I spend foolishly on her but I dont think she has spent or bought somtin in total of 1k ( yes, 1 thousand naira) for me not because she does not want to but I do decline gift or money from her.But I hav spent times (only God knows) for her.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by gbadenor(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
babe abeg u with Almighty God pls dump the G....haba u don try for him trust me if the guy blow Omo there is high probability that he ll leave u and follow the so call big gals.....he only love u for the money u ve.....
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Prizzed: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Gloria3389(f): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP...I'm sorry to say this cos I don't like judging. .the truth is u are the guy's maga and even if he eventually"blow" , he will not marry u...

love is a serious mental disease so I won't advice you to break up cos u won't once u are in love...

think well and follow your 'true' heart
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Cocoyamu: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked
Do u really need any other sermon 4rm a pastor to let his asssss go undecided.

Is dis ur 1st relationship undecided

Take a bold step and let him go sis. He's just after ur money!! Adonbilivit self!! He did not even care about d system u wanna use 4 ur career but concerned about d money he needs .

If u happens 2 be my frnd/sis ehn, I will just give u a reset slap! Simple.

HateU2 ahn ahn...
take it easy ehn, sogbor?

Let him go Asap
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Richy4(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Op... U are a rare specie among the female folks this days..... This could be what our grand and great grand mothers did those days when innocence and trust were alive and breathing....when they saw his black and white pics,...They started tripping and began cooking all kinds of food and sending to him just to make him smile....

I can't believe someone like u is still in our mist today in this 21st century.....I thank God I am alive to witness it... grin

LOOK OP, I am not against a lady helping out her man when he needed help.... But when he became a nuisance or a pest in your life, u apply pesticide... U don't really need to think it over to break up with him.... it is well overdue.... go and print a red card with inscription "IT IS OVER" boldly written with a marker... hand it to him face to face without a word and take a walk.....with all your dignity intact....he does not deserve an explanation.....what nonsense!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Creamish(f): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wow!!! shocked

The guy is a joke! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Creamish:
Wow!!! shocked

The guy is a joke! angry
Lolz, the OP is also a joke too!!!

She has been falling for those dumb lines of the quasi-literate, dumb singer!!!

And she's a student? Deceiving her struggling parents to feed the greed and laziness of a dumb guy like that.

Lolz, give women money and a lazy dude soon takes it.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by hanubarbie(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make I laugh small,you my dear is dating a"Bleep BOY" and an NFA...No Future Ambition,run...................run............
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Creamish(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, the OP is also a joke too!!!

She has been falling for those dumb lines of the quasi-literate, dumb singer!!!

And she's a student? Deceiving her struggling parents to feed the greed and laziness of a dumb guy like that.

Lolz, give women money and a lazy dude soon takes it.

Its all in the name of luv... grin

OP... Wake up already. Dude is the King of Leeches! Get yo azz outta there Pronto!!
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Creamish:

Its all in the name of luv... grin

OP... Wake up already. Dude is the King of Leeches! Get yo azz outta there Pronto!!

Love ? Since when love became that stüpid?

She's what I call a woo-woo!

She's just emotionally weak and thin-skinned!!!

I saw this was the second thread in sequence bordering on same issue with the same dude!

She's under this compulsion she needs to prove her womanhood to this guy with blind financial assistance!!!

Women empowerment grin grin grin

And it's just getting started!!!

Why does this verse come to mind, are we at the hour already?

And there shall be 7 women to a man, and will say to him, we can feed ourselves but we want to bear your name grin grin grin
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Mariecakes(f): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Juliusdaughter believe it or not, this guy is a SCAMMER
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Creamish(f): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lezzlie:

And there shall be 7 women to a man, and will say to him, we can feed ourselves but we want to bear your name grin grin grin

No be my generation abeg... dat time never reach.. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Creamish:

No be my generation abeg... dat time never reach.. grin tongue
grin grin grin grin Loooooolz!!!

But women are gradually filling up the middle class more!!

Check it, if a male and a female finished university, the odds of the woman getting a job before the male is high.

In the lower strata of society it's the same.

Bank cashiers, marketers, sales rep and receptionists etc are all positions that women have become the preferred choice to manage! grin grin
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Creamish(f): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin Loooooolz!!!

But women are gradually filling up the middle class more!!

Check it, if a male and a female finished university, the odds of the woman getting a job before the male is high.

In the lower strata of society it's the same.

Bank cashiers, marketers, sales rep and receptionists etc are all positions that women have become the preferred choice to manage! grin grin

True.. in my office, there are 8 women and 1 man.. LMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin

OK the OP is going thru some emotional turmoil...let's stop laffing biko. We're not helping at all.. grin
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by jashar(f): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
my dear Julius...

Dump his shameless and sorry a.Ss. Imagine the gold digging hustler telling you indirectly to collect deceptively from your folks for him.

Na this kin guy go ask him babe if her papa get BQ make them live for there.

Nansense
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by jashar(f): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Onegai:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(Reads again)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy na joker seriously. Imagine him saying if he was single he can do 'anything ' for money. grin

Na this kind dey use person do money ritual.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by MUVA(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dude is just too cheap! reminds me of one NL'er... Always begging ladies upandan grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Creamish:

True.. in my office, there are 8 women and 1 man.. LMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin

OK the OP is going thru some emotional turmoil...let's stop laffing biko. We're not helping at all.. grin
And society will become the worse for it!!!

Women will always be emotional and men will continue to prey on her emotions not just to get her to bed but to part her lucre away from her cool
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by izospindle(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:

Sounds true. She's hopelessly in love with a dreamer whose vision is based on luck (when I blow).

She needs to understand that out of 1,000,000 upcoming artists, only 10 "blow", and out of these 10, only 2 last 10 years in the market.

The fear of late marriage is the only reason that will make her RUN, nothing else would.
i tell you .......you sabi........is your name Sabina or Sebastian grin
Acidosis:

Sounds true. She's hopelessly in love with a dreamer whose vision is based on luck (when I blow).

She needs to understand that out of 1,000,000 upcoming artists, only 10 "blow", and out of these 10, only 2 last 10 years in the market.

The fear of late marriage is the only reason that will make her RUN, nothing else would.
i tell you .......you sabi........is your name Sabina or Sebastian
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by RiloKiley: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Teespice:
where are all the alpha males and all those boys who say that women are gold diggers and leeches.

dem Don disappear.

op, this dude is using mind games for you or should I even say reversed psychology. it's better you re evaluate things and figure out whether you want out or you still want to be a father Christmas or a mother new year.

you are an adult who can make rational decisions. all the best.

What has this got to do with alpha males Cuz this 'boy' is definitely not an alpha male. An alpha male would never ask his woman for money. Never! He'd rather die hustling first. This boy is a beta male and a shyster. A 21st century wimp who sees nothing wrong in duping a gullible female of her little cash. A... A... I don't have the word for it!

This guy is a pussy, not an alpha male!
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by RiloKiley: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lezzlie:

Love ? Since when love became that stüpid?

She's what I call a woo-woo!

She's just emotionally weak and thin-skinned!!!

I saw this was the second thread in sequence bordering on same issue with the same dude!

She's under this compulsion she needs to prove her womanhood to this guy with blind financial assistance!!!

Women empowerment grin grin grin

And it's just getting started!!!

Lol, funny dude!

But you're right, if this Julius girl was my sister the kind knock I will knock her head her brain will reset. Can u imagine the obnoxious guy begging threatening and cajoling for 10k, even telling her to sacrifice her laptop and put his interests first! And she is still thinking whether it's time to end the relationship? Unbelieveabe!

Op pls I join numerous others on this thread to plead with you to DUMP THIS GUY ASAP! He doesn't love you! He doesn't love you ooooh! Can't u see any man who asks you for money to the point of telling you to deceive others for it ISNT HUSBAND MATERIAL?

julius leave that guy. You will see that when u break up he'll be the one looking for reconciliation sohe can get more things from u! Don't be a fool! Drop his ass!

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Dyt(f): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
RiloKiley:

Lol, funny dude!

But you're right, if this Julius girl was my sister the kind knock I will knock her head her brain will reset. Can u imagine the obnoxious guy begging threatening and cajoling for 10k, even telling her to sacrifice her laptop and put his interests first! And she is still thinking whether it's time to end the relationship? Unbelieveabe!

Op pls I join numerous others on this thread to plead with you to DUMP THIS GUY ASAP! He doesn't love you! He doesn't love you ooooh! Can't u see any man who asks you for money to the point of telling you to deceive others for it ISNT HUSBAND MATERIAL?

julius leave that guy. You will see that when u break up he'll be the one looking for reconciliation sohe can get more things from u! Don't be a fool! Drop his ass!

No she won't
She's obviously much more in love than that

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
RiloKiley:

Lol, funny dude!

The social mantra, " I don't need a guy's money" has obviously been wrongly executed here.

Of course she can see it all for the ruse it is , but girls love drama and commotion, she'll elect to be swept by the tide of emotion and love conflict than cling to the straw of logic.

Even a mugu guy can't do that for any püssy that threatens and disrespects him in that fashion!

Welcome to the age when women will look for men with their own money!!!

Female-preying by Packaged , jobless guys with starched cloths is now a career craze grin
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by yinkeys(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
@juliusdaughter didnt know girls like you are still in Naija o, you really like this guy o
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Teespice(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
RiloKiley:

What has this got to do with alpha males Cuz this 'boy' is definitely not an alpha male. An alpha male would never ask his woman for money. Never! He'd rather die hustling first. This boy is a beta male and a shyster. A 21st century wimp who sees nothing wrong in duping a gullible female of her little cash. A... A... I don't have the word for it!

This guy is a pussy, not an alpha male!

I was talking about the alpha males on NL.

who does not know this one is a pussy.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Sijo01(f): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Unbelievable!
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by SkinnyDude(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

He will be 25 soon. Cash/gift?? I cant say but it cant be up to 10K eversince like 4 years now. I dont even feel like i love him anymore
my dear, the guy is acting like the 10k is his birthright.... and for the 50k, just forget it.. he won't give it to you
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
He said there were other women he could go to besides you. Lol, that's low, even people who are always trying to blame the woman in a relationship will tell you he definitely doesn't love you. Usually I'm always thinking of the big picture, trying to get the story from both sides. But we don't need that in this case. Free yourself.

Think of yourself as your sister, if your sister came to you and showed you these messages and told you what her boyfriend did/said, what would you do? Be kind to yourself as you would be to another person in your situation.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Favolly(f): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
His name is Seun? grin grin

Please refer to the thread on fp about Yoruba demons and make your decision tongue tongue

On a more serious note, how can you hate yourself so much that you'll be in a 'serious' relationship with such a selfish mofo?? I'm just seeing many many mind games and emotional blackmail...

Why??

Women, please love yourselves o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's First Name Or His Surname / What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship / Only A True Gentleman Will Know What's Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.