Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures (4518 Views)

A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Alphaoscar: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

Hmmm. Fromdays of 5k to 3k to 10k and all the small small changes, its much dear. U can check my previous thread

You have no future with guys like this. Everything is all about him without any respect to your well being.

Continue with this and many more heart breaks await you. he never blow he Don dey form van damme if he come blow na to kick you away . The highest you can get from is to be his miserable baby mama and you definitely deserves a better guy.

Run and never look back.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Juliusdaughter: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:
Seriously, do we still have girls like OP in this country?

OP, has your boyfriend ever spent on you? How much have you gotten from him in cash/gift since you met him?

I need this information to give my unbiased opinion.

I can bet you're dating a 27-28 year old shameless dreamer whose Role Model is the 19 year old Wizkid.

I pity you, this is is the reason I nearly supported the motion that girls should not date/marry poor guys with unachievable dreams.

Please how do i get MODS to move it to frontpage, so that people like me can learn.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wow. I've read all the Whatsapp messages.

Girl, you don't need to be to.d this guy you're dating, is a shameless leech. This guy has no plans for you. You've been dating for 4 years, and things are still at this stage.

This guys is lazy, a gigolo, a social parasite, a guy with no future. What he fails to realise is, him making it in music is a long term goal. In the meantime, a REAL man would get a REAL job to live off, and support his dream. Because right now, it's a dream, nothing more. He has been using you as a cash cow. I feel ashamed for him, reading his begging. Jeeze!

I would say you're lucky he showed you what he's really like, BEFORE you guys got married. He's a controlling freak, who would not be able to support a family, due to his own selfish needs. Misplaced priorities abound. There are tons of manual jobs in Nigeria, he's just avoiding them because he's got you to sponge off, and to him with an ego the size of Jupiter, he feels manual labour is beneath him.

Ditch the scumbag, move on and get back some self respect. There are other guys out there who are more worthy of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Juliusdaughter: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Siena:
Wow. I've read all the Whatsapp messages.

Girl, you don't need to be to.d this guy you're dating, is a shameless leech. This guy has no plans for you. You've been dating for 4 years, and things are still at this stage.

This guys is lazy, a gigolo, a social parasite, a guy with no future. What he fails to realise is, him making it in music is a long term goal. In the meantime, a REAL man would get a REAL job to live off, and support his dream. Because right now, it's a dream, nothing more. He has been using you as a cash cow. I feel ashamed for him, reading his begging. Jeeze!

I would say you're lucky he showed you what he's really like, BEFORE you guys got married. He's a controlling freak, who would not be able to support a family, due to his own selfish needs. Misplaced priorities abound. There are tons of manual jobs in Nigeria, he's just avoiding them because he's got you to sponge off, and to him with an ego the size of Jupiter, he feels manual labour is beneath him.

Ditch the scumbag, move on and get back some self respect. There are other guys out there who are more worthy of you.
Thank you so much sir.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Juliusdaughter: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked
Do u really need any other sermon 4rm a pastor to let his asssss go undecided.

Is dis ur 1st relationship undecided

Take a bold step and let him go sis. He's just after ur money!! Adonbilivit self!! He did not even care about d system u wanna use 4 ur career but concerned about d money he needs .

If u happens 2 be my frnd/sis ehn, I will just give u a reset slap! Simple.

Let him go Asap
Thanks. But please how do I get back my money? Am confused.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Acidosis(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

Please how do i get MODS to move it to frontpage, so that people like me can learn.

Okay, let's tag the supermod.

lalasticlala
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

How do you get your money back??

I doubt that's likely. I would write it off, put it down to experience and move on. It could have been so much worse.
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Typical fvckboy. You become their enemy once you don't have money to give them.

Pls drop his sorry asse. FAST

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

Duh.
That's money you spent learning life.

No one ever gets such money back. At least not legally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by pbs4real(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2016
cococandy:
Typical fvckboy. You become their enemy once you don't have money to give them.

Pls drop his sorry asse. FAST
pls wats fvckboy?
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by byvan03: 3:57am On Mar 24, 2016
OP he talks like a fraudster, there is no future anywhere for this wimp if he doesn't become a man. Tell him that you need to be out of the way so he can go sleep with his big ladies and get money. Add that you will write application to return when you are big enough to wife him. Yeye character!
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by segzy0i(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
baby release him nd let him go ds kind of guy wl bash abuse u physicalky nd emotionally if u end up 2 geda pls wise up nd look else where for a kover nd a darling ds one is nt a gentle man
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
May God not bless me with a dumb ass daughter. Gosh. Dis is insane
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by NLjona(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Op I need to be raw here...

YOU BE MUGU. YOU DON FALL MUGU!!!!

Lemme list out sum facts for u..
1. Upon all we will say here, you will still not have the ming to break up with him cos he has eaten deep into u and you're prolly scared to do so.

2. If at all the fool "blows" HE WILL DUMP YOUR SORRY ASS THE VERY FIRST MINUTE.

3. You are his money bank. Can't you see it clearly for fuvk sake!!! Abi him do u jazz?

4. Op must have turned down other sincere and good loving guys cause of fear of losing this piece of shit.

5. Lastly. The only best and good thing you can do to yourself (before you start goin to steal or do one evil thing for this fool) is to leave him and never tutn back. It will be hard bt you'll be grateful you did.. Trust me.

Seriusly if I seee this guy I fit fight am . For doing this to you.. Gather. Caurage and free yourself bae.. They are hundreds of guys out there that are. Ready to love you genuinely and prolly spend half dere money on you witout needing you 1kobo .. BE WISE
Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by meelorlah(f): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Op I beg you in the name of all you've got, FLEE from that guy, he's nothing but a lazy fellow. He's been scamming u all along,do u need anyone to tell u that? He's telling u he can "blow" anytime, what a pest, he has no shame whatsoever. Even to d point of telling u to deceive your folks just to send him d money and u are still thinking twice about dumping his sorry self, my dear wake up from your slumber... I see a man with no realistic vision and future.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures by queenfav(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

That na investment without returns aka bad market aka mugu fee.Forgerrit babe,just see it as d price u paid to wisen up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Boy Found After Seven Days In The Forest / Husband Going To The Market For Wife - Right Or Wrong / Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.