Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. (1813 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by halfricanadian(f): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
cool anticipating
Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by Frozeen(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
nikkypearl:

See you ! You should be on naijaboiy wooing thread grin lol
Is that a yes to my proposal? I swear the love wey i get for you dey daze me'
Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by halfricanadian(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Frozeen:

Wait let dem start d wooing program nau
Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by halfricanadian(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Frozeen:

Wait let dem start d wooing program nau.
Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by nikkypearl(f): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Frozeen:
Lol!smh
Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm cool. Was taking you back to last year when truck had to pick both your friend cherry and mismycoli at the same time. You know how that turned out right? smiley
Oh yea

I get u now lol u know i didnt actually read op topic was laughing at the first two comments grin

But yh ur right i remember .. It Can get messy so rules are needed ... Think op tryna spice it up and add controversy u knw NL nao ..

1 Like

Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by daveP(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
smh@ unreasonable talk,crappishity!

case of taking designs over true power of woo-lines?? so that's the deal? not far fetch anyway
Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by Adasun(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Frozeen:
Hi, when i view your profile my heart stops beating for 5secs., you're the most pretty lady have ever seen here on NL., Your smile alone can raise the Dead, loving you will be the best thing that have ever happened to me. I'm not ashame to type this' coz i know with you i can raise up to fame' yes that's my aim...

*drops mic and ran outta thread*
na practice this one da do here o shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
you see?? I told you your belt was too tight.. undecided ion even know this kellogs guy and he's saying the same thing.. Only in a smarter way.. I guess undecided smiley smiley

You and your E_fly are shitting the public with rules.. We follow rules everyday.. Goto school, do your homework, take your bath, brush your teeth.. Etc..

Now when we logon to forget the stress and have fun.. You impose more rules on us.. Is it fair Daniel?? sad have you no conscience?? sad
Lol...bruh!

Okay is it the 150 words ish? We all know that one can't be really verified. Who will settle down to be counting the words.

Please let's just try this out first, I dey beg una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Keeps Telling You To Be A Good Girl / Miss Nairaland - I'm A Newbie / The best chat up lines I've seen in my life. (screen capture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.