Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official (23278 Views)

ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces / JAMB Has Released Withheld Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
nonsense nation.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by brightnessDmed: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
I never liked the ways of DIBU right from day one. I think it's time they kicked his ass out.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by talk2hb1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Several of NASA space launching fails, yet they never stop. UTME failed just once, yet the minister of education wants change in administration.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by chaloner(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
emenas:
to me oooo, i lyk this new computer system..even tho i had a low score i still dont see any reason why sm people shud be preotsting.. B4 b4 wen dem dey use ppt, na so so runz everywhere..some ppl no go even read but dem go get 320 while d ones wey read go dey get 201.. I no support APC but i like this change!
this shows u knw ntg of computer. Cbt encourages pro and easy exam malpractice with 100% success. I wont tell you how but they knw and everybody !................
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by SlimOpsy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
This year UTME naa rubbish! Make them cancel it jare, i mean this year own, people should organise more protest jare
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by DrayZee: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
Review March 9th results...........that's all!!!!!!!!!!!
And 8th
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by DrayZee: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
Review March 9th results...........that's all!!!!!!!!!!!
And 8th
talk2hb1:
Several of NASA space launching fails, yet they never stop. UTME failed just once, yet the minister of education wants change in administration.
So you want the lives of Nigerian children to be treated like space launching.
If a space launch fails, they waste millions of dollars,
If an examination fails, we waste millions of years.
You don't play with people's future.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Kennycyphers(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
paul02:
ehnn

Are u for real or you re just joking??
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by emenas(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Jamb has been using CBT since last two years. Who Told you the CBT has something to do with APC?
dont get me wrong bro..i only used d word change because its APC's slogan.. B4 it was only ppt, then later ppt and cbt nw, only cbt..all this is a process of CHANGE.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by yaki84: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
emenas:
to me oooo, i lyk this new computer system..even tho i had a low score i still dont see any reason why sm people shud be protesting.. B4 b4 wen dem dey use ppt, na so so runz everywhere..some ppl no go even read but dem go get 320 while d ones wey read go dey get 201.. I no support APC but i like this change!

dis is not change but TRANSFORMATION!
transformation is gradual process esp when it comes to technology, change is a spontaneous reaction which culd be either positive or negative or awkward.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
emenas:
dont get me wrong bro..i only used d word change because its APC's slogan.. B4 it was only ppt, then later ppt and cbt nw, only cbt..all this is a process of CHANGE.

Kk
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by donzilaro: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
nyc one
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by frankkingston(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
xender:
not just 9th.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Topmaike007(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
despite i score low...#i support cbt
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by talk2hb1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
DrayZee:

And 8th
So you want the lives of Nigerian children to be treated like space launching.
If a space launch fails, they waste millions of dollars,
If an examination fails, we waste millions of years.
You don't play with people's future.
That wasn't my point, my point is NASA with her reputation and funding they still deliver shitty results and yet they still forge ahead by learning from their mistakes. The man accepted that their was a glitch in their operation, that doesn't mean he should be removed and his system be scraped. We shouldn't travel back to stone age in this 21st century, the world his moving forward so should we.
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by omenkishk(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
emenas:
to me oooo, i lyk this new computer system..even tho i had a low score i still dont see any reason why sm people shud be protesting.. B4 b4 wen dem dey use ppt, na so so runz everywhere..some ppl no go even read but dem go get 320 while d ones wey read go dey get 201.. I no support APC but i like this change!

so APC started CBT JAMB? wow you must be born in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
The minister has not been performing since appointed into office,the ministry set up an investigative panel for nine institutions of higher learning for more than six months and till now the report has not been made public.It seems he does not understand the fight against corruption and the change mantra of PMB administration.Mr minister sit up sir
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by emenas(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
omenkishk:

so APC started CBT JAMB? wow you must be born in 2015
actually i was born in the 90s..u are d one misinterpreting it. Coz i said APC doesnt mean it has anything to do with jamb..formerly it was ppt, nw its cbt .....isn't that change?
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Topmaike007(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
emenas:
actually i was born in the 90s..u are d one misinterpreting it. Coz i said APC doesnt mean it has anything to do with jamb..formerly it was ppt, nw its cbt .....isn't that change?
leave dem alone comon english dey cnt interpret and dey are blaming jamb for failure.when dey are nt even sure of what dey wrote in utme
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Precitosh16(f): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2016
dey had better fixed dis problem ooo
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 24, 2016
So u know sef?
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2016
emenas:
Let me make a confession,I've written JAMB a couple of times,during PPT,i did the usual runz,but the CBT made me to sit up and read,the CBT has flaws yet but if it's worked on,we'll all love it

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by comrChris(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2016
l understand that the exam was not properly conducted,there were flaws but calling for the cancellation or remark of the exam is like being into a long thing becos change of institution/course has started already.

Now they have admitted they made a mistake they should situp to curtail such kinda er from reoccurring in the future by at least start establishing their own centers across the country with their own special network and stop patronizing universities and cyber center with systems and corrupt officials,l learnt they make up to #9b every year so achieving this is very possible if they can stop picketing the money and start making good use of it.

l was also affected,l wrote on 29th,like l have always said l read very well for this exam and l wrote very well only for them to send a disappointing result,well the only left for me is to forgive them and move on with my life,they succeeded in sending me uniuyo instead of Unizik,by the special grace of God and hard work l will score high in postutme,get admitted and put jamb to shame
Re: JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official by Dammysmart: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Goodday all... did u score less than 180 in jamb or do you
have anyone who got below 180??.. pls chat Me up on
WhatsApp "zero eight one eight three two eight six eight nine two" or check my signature for my number... i have
a good news for you.

please I'm not a result upgrader or jamb official just want
to share some important info with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anglican Girls Grammar School Students Holds Twerking Competition (photos) / Herbert Macaulay Library Has Been Renovated And Commissioned For Use / Competency Test: Kaduna State Sacks NUT President, 2,356 Other Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.