Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum (858 Views)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by dhenri(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
what will u do when u caught ur husband with ur mum or ur wife with ur dad making love. will u forgive n continue in d marriage or leave.
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Yes
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by dhenri(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
kenonze:
Yes

yes what?
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2016
kenonze:
Yes
And put poison in his food later shebi? Or stab him while he is sleeping shey..
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Every marriage is bound to have challenges, How u go about overcoming them matters.
There are situations worse than this that couples resolves and move on.
My life and joy is more important that those distractions.
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
[s]
AirSultan:
And put poison in his food later shebi? Or stab him while he is sleeping shey..
[/s]

I Don't have power to take away someone ' life
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

I Don't have power to take away someone ' life
I hear you.. I bet the husband's will never be the same again tho..
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by rhozaay(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
I am here to read comments[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum by MRBrownJ: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
kenonze:
Every marriage is bound to have challenges, How u go about overcoming them matters.
There are situations worse than this that couples resolves and move on.
My life and joy is more important that those distractions.

so your "life and joy" is to stay married AT ALL COST, even to a demon who has absolutely No respect for you or your family?!
i guess, to each their own misery!

(1) (Reply)

(+18)See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing With A Stick (Pic) / TOAST: The Dating & Matchmaking App That Connects Users Nearby Goes Live! / Pretty Girl Is Seeking A Rich Husband. Reply She Got Frm A Banker Was Priceless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.