Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (708 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Marlvin(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: . by Fuckgratulations: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2016
j
Re: . by iceberylin(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2016
So undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2016
I once went to my ex house when I was younger, opened her gate, saw their german sheperd, as the dog just growled, I just weak! To my utmost suprise, I started calculating angle of elevation, trignometry of the nearest fence without a calculator.. My heartbeat was in overdrive.
Re: . by octopusfreaky(f): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2016
I guess you were nt just confident and looking responsible. No father will drive away a cool and accomodating face and someone whos ready to marry his dauta.
Re: . by Marlvin(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
octopusfreaky:
I guess you were nt just confident and looking responsible. No father will drive away a cool and accomodating face and someone whos ready to marry his dauta.

nah not that, not in anyway near that.
you know that awkward moment your confidence abandons you...

and the Dad was strict on Male visitors.
Re: . by Marlvin(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
I once went to my ex house when I was younger, opened her gate, saw their german sheperd, as the dog just growled, I just weak! To my utmost suprise, I started calculating angle of elevation, trignometry of the nearest fence without a calculator.. My heartbeat was in overdrive.

hehehe, you took to your heels like Usain Bolt ?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Marlvin:

hehehe, you took to your heels like Usain Bolt ?
Almost.. She (ex) came around and calmed the dog down.. I was visibly breaking into sweats, she just started laughing when she saw the horrid look on my face. Till date, she still teases me with that.

(1) (Reply)

S*X No Big Deal Pt1 / How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 / Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Almost Put An End To My 4 Years Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.