Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta (752 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by dre11(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
52-year-old grandma bites off daughter's ears over Shell oil company boyfriend

BY KOLA EKE-OGIUGO

A 52 year-old grandmother identified as Eunice Igwe, resident of Asaba, Delta State on Thursday engaged her daughter in a fight (name withheld) and allegedly bit off her ears over the struggle for her boyfriend, a shell worker.

Reports said Mrs. Igwe a widow, allegedly caught her daughter pants down with her boyfriend somewhere in Okwe community Asaba where she was being pummelled at the Asaba residence of the lover boy before the police intervened.

It was gathered that Mrs. Igwe’s daughter, a graduate of marketing from the Delta State owned University, (DELSU) Awai Campus, fell in love with the lover boy who works with shell in Warri (name withheld) while she was a 300 level student and introduced him to her mother who fell in love with him.

While their relationship lasted, Mrs. Igwe allegedly sent love messages to the man, whom sources claimed hails from Asaba.

As it were, Mrs. Igwe and her daughter are said to be residents of “Camp 74” in Asaba where the lover boy frequents while in town.

Trouble started last Tuesday when Mrs. Igwe’s daughter who smelt a rat allegedly warned her to stop seducing her boyfriend with skimpy dresses.

The warning is said to have unsettled her mother, leaving her with the anger of threats to make life unbearable for her (the daughter).

Those in the know said the “lover boy” had allegedly in secret, pampered the grandma with expensive gifts, a woman whose first daughter before the demise of the husband was delivered of a baby girl.

It was further gathered that the grandma unknown to her that her daughter had gone to the boyfriend’s house in Okwe, sought her household’s permission that she was going for a burial ceremony outside Asaba, only for her to be seen in Okwe, residence of the lover boy where the bubble burst.

She was said to have heard the daughter’s laughter by the window side of the lover boy’s residence while sexual intercourse between them went on.

Sources said after a long session of sex, the two love birds unknown to them walked out when the woman allegedly attacked the daughter, calling her boyfriend snatcher.

While their fight lasted, the police were invited to the scene and they were arrested but the police image maker in the state, Mrs. Celestina Kalu, confirmed that the grandma and daughter including the boyfriend were arrested and are currently being interrogated.

http://leadership.ng/news/520764/52-year-old-grandma-bites-off-daughters-ears-boyfriend-delta
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by homeboy205: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wow
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by gabylzy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
The way pple be biting things off these days is alarming
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by neutrotoba(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Old news
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by Wilson125(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abi no be delta again?
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by Wilson125(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
neutrotoba:
Old news
shebi him recycle d news abi?
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by ijustdey: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
It was gathered that Mrs. Igwe’s daughter, a
graduate of marketing from the Delta State
owned University, (DELSU) Awai Campus, fell in
love with the lover boy who works with shell in
Warri (name withheld) while she was a 300 level
student and introduced him to her mother who
fell in love with him.

should we say it's a dangerous thing for lady to have shown her fiance to her mother.......
how can a grandma fall in infatuation with her daughter's lover
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
shocked
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nixiepie(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Shameless old woman
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by orobs93(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
Shameless old woman

Sup pretty I just like u from ur picture can I get to knw u bera

Don't mind wat people wud say
Am gonna love u for real

Hola at me
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by wordbank(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bhite and shop her heare
Kikikikikiki
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nixiepie(f): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
orobs93:

Sup pretty I just like u from ur picture can I get to knw u bera
Don't mind wat people wud say Am gonna love u for real
Hola at me
Lmao,in #yemi alade's voice.... Can ur love buy me ferrari wink
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by orobs93(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lmao,in #yemi alade's voice.... Can ur love buy me ferrari wink

Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nixiepie(f): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin
orobs93:

grin hehehehehehe
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by orobs93(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
grin grin hehehehehehe

U don't look like a hungry gal nah we can manage d little we gat
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nixiepie(f): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
orobs93:

U don't look like a hungry gal nah we can manage d little we gat
so becos of that ,I shouldn't aspire fr greater things abi
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by orobs93(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
so becos of that ,I shouldn't aspire fr greater things abi

Hmmm and wat made u tink we can't do dat together Aiit den.

Tanks for ur time
Re: 52-year-old Grandma Bites Off Daughter’s Ears Over Boyfriend In Delta by petux(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who their fight don help??

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Romance / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor... / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.