Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (44672 Views)

Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / Abuja Hospital Abandons Accident Victim For Hours Over Inability To Pay N3,500 / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
ogorwyne:

What's wowing u? A dead man?

Lol.
U are a sadist
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Nomswag: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
LarrySun:
It's actually 'Pray without ceasing'.
tanks
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by authority4mmaku: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
He entered one chance bus, so unknown, people took this kind of risk the other day all the way from logos to ph
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by ogorwyne(f): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
kenonze:

Lol.
U are a sadist
Thank's ma'am.
So d rush to comment first was what made u type wow. Hustling.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Nomswag: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
LarrySun:
OK thanks.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by yakubuadeiza(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
emmalezy:
The photos were shared on Rariya and written in Hausa. From what they wrote, a man was involved in a fatal accident in Lafia, Nassarawa State and had no ID on him. Anyone who can identify the victim should contact a worker at the hospital, Shamsu Mohammad (08035745938). See his corpse after the cut...*graphic photos - viewer discretion advised*

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/very-graphic-pics-hospital-seeks.html

Nna eeh.....Lord have Mercy.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by danites3: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
zuby4real10:
is he dead or alive? may God heal him.
Do you have eye problem? The man is dead .
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Destinygrl(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
And to think that he woke up like any of us pursuing his daily activities. Work for your worldly life as if you are living forever, and work for your Hereafter as if you are dying tomorrow.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
o lord protect us
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by niceguy7(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atleast for once u guys shld stop blaming the govt and talk to the drivers that drive recklessly and insensibly insensible...
Good day.... undecided
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by niceguy7(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atleast for once u guys shld stop blaming the govt and talk to the drivers that drive recklessly and insensibly insensible...
Good day.. undecided
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by layla129(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
zuby4real10:
I'm sure you didn't read the thing sef. Which sick person will they pack cotton wool in his mouth and nose
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
ogorwyne:

Thank's ma'am.
So d rush to comment first was what made u type wow. Hustling.

Lol
U may not be completely wrong
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by upholstery(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
zuby4real10:
he is dead already
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by agwom(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
God have mercy on your people. Rest in peace bros... undecidedGod have mercy on your people. Rest in peace bros...
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by utytill(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
i blame prof. osubande for this.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by ruemu(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
boujaye:
what is becoming of our roads, drivers and safety? Its a pity his life is just shortened just like that. RIP man

my Broda ..people die on our roads frequently before now.. the difference now, is communication and social media.

I remember a head-on collision with a truck guy in 2010 on Benin ore road... Save 1sec. that i swerve and enter the pedestal walkway.. D overtaking driver would have finish me n my fiancee God forbid.. I still shiver anytime i remember.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by fkj950ax(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
My condolences to the bereaved family and I hope they are located.

The hospital or clinic or whatever that place is needs to be shut down. That is the most unprofessional way to handle a dead body. The blood is just too much and the body/man is prepped on a white hospital bedspread.

Are they going to incinerate it or wash for next use?

If the man lost so much blood on that bed, then he must have still been alive. No way a corpse involved in an accident, picked up from the high way all the way to the clinic still loose so much blood on the bed.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by akigbemaru: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Accident victim.
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by jtjohn(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
LarrySun:
LOL
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
zuby4real10:
you no sabi read?olodo rabata tongue
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
akigbemaru:
Accident victim.
no na jamb student

1 Like

Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by tuna4servi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ha I'm short of words
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by KruggerINC(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
is he still alive?
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
fkj950ax:
My condolences to the bereaved family and I hope they are located.

The hospital or clinic or whatever that place is needs to be shut down. That is the most unprofessional way to handle a dead body. The blood is just too much and the body/man is prepped on a white hospital bedspread.

Are they going to incinerate it or wash for next use?

If the man lost so much blood on that bed, then he must have still been alive. No way a corpse involved in an accident, picked up from the high way all the way to the clinic still loose so much blood on the bed.
Absolutely! i suspect the hospital could not save or treat him urgently for some reason (maybe funds) and they let him die (much easier) nigerian hospitals are appaulling and inadequate. lack of equipment
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by jpphilips(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
boujaye:
what is becoming of our roads, drivers and safety? Its a pity his life is just shortened just like that. RIP man

evidence the roads are better now
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Sunseeker: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Nigeria !
Re: Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:12am On May 31, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) / 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.