Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal (44348 Views)

British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by dre11(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11
British-Nigerian doctor exchanged free treatment for sex with patient, tribunal finds

British-Nigerian doctor accused of having sex with 'vulnerable' patient

Oluwafemi ‘Tijion’ Esho, the UK-based cosmetic doctor of Nigerian descent, exchanged free botox for sex with a patient, a medical tribunal has found.

Botox injections are shots that use a toxin to prevent a muscle from moving for a limited time. The treatment is used to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.

Esho, who has been featured on several popular TV programmes, was said to have admitted to an improper emotional relationship with the patient, who is an OnlyFans model.

The woman, referred to as Patient A, earlier claimed she got free botox in return for sex at his clinic. She also alleged that they exchanged “inappropriate” sexual messages on Instagram.

During a recent hearing, the Medical Tribunal Practitioners Service (MPTS) found Esho exchanged toxin treatment for sex with the woman.

The 42-year-old doctor, who has several celebrity clients, had told the tribunal he never had any physical sexual contact with Patient A.

But the panel, during sitting in Manchester, ruled Esho did have sexual intercourse with the woman at his clinic in Newcastle in 2021 and administered botox free of charge.

The tribunal also ruled that the doctor told the woman he “could get away with giving her Botox in exchange for sexual services”.

The panel found that the overall conduct of the doctor was sexually motivated, but it did not find Patient A to be vulnerable because of her profession.

In response, Esho, who is the founder of the Esho Clinic, which also has locations in London, Liverpool and Dubai, said he was “disappointed” with the MPTS’ ruling.

He insisted that he only exchanged “inappropriate” sexual messages on Instagram but never had any physical sexual contact with the lady. He also apologised for his conduct.

“I am disappointed that the MPTS has today found against me in relation to the charges which I denied,” he wrote on Instagram.

“Throughout the hearing and investigation, with which I have cooperated fully, I stressed that I deeply regretted the mistakes which I made in engaging in communications with Patient A, and I admitted to the charges which related to those serious errors of judgement.

“I am truly sorry for those actions, and apologise to everyone I let down as a result. However, I have always been clear that whilst my conduct in communicating with Patient A was wrong, I repeat categorically that it never crossed over into any physical sexual contact.

“Whilst I respect the MPTS and the process, I do not agree with its decision. My life’s work has been and will remain focused on helping people. I remain dedicated fully to this purpose. I am incredibly grateful to my patients and friends who supported me throughout this incredibly difficult period.”

The panel is expected to reconvene later in April to decide if Esho’s fitness to practice is impaired because of his misconduct.

https://www.thecable.ng/british-nigerian-doctor-exchanged-free-treatment-for-sex-with-patient-tribunal-finds/amp/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by oluwaseyi0: 12:59pm On Apr 11
grin grin

The doctor is a cosmetic doctor while the e so called patient is an olosho who wants the likes of butt enlargement, non wrinkle face, so she is not vulnerable

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Felixalex(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11
Nice on

1 Like

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by westfield: 1:00pm On Apr 11
🤣
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Judolisco(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11
Dis people are very funny iswr.... Bukayo saka is from Britain because he is one of the best footballers in England right now.... But let d same bukayo saka rape someone... They'll tell you dat bukayo saka is from Nigeria.....

See as dem quickly put British-Nigerian for d front of him name because him do wetin bad... If saka score for England will they say a British-Nigerian scored? angry

Back to d story.... Dis man na mumu man... Kongi Don finish ur career

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Fabkimzzy1: 1:00pm On Apr 11
Hmm
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11
Mr Eleribu
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Sonnobax15(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11
grin
5 seconds of inability to control konji don put this senior man for big trouble..

Any man born of a banny who has been able to tame his sexual urge,let him be told that he has singlehandedly solved more than half of his earthly problem....

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by OboOlora(f): 1:01pm On Apr 11
Hahaha
E get one guy for LUTH days, Agbenehovi F**i wey de always do this.
Werey go knack patient n their relatives cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by atobs4real(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11
Toto wahala na like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by cutecommend: 1:01pm On Apr 11
D
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by atobs4real(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11
Toto wahala na like 5&6
Once their is rest of mind, wetin ma go do

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Tyg3rFvry: 1:01pm On Apr 11
An Igbo man can never do this grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by EleventhWeirdo: 1:01pm On Apr 11
This is so funny and disgraceful at the same time

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by TriCee: 1:01pm On Apr 11
Haaa, kpekus just ended this one career.

So unprofessional to mix business with pleasure.

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Cotonou12: 1:01pm On Apr 11
RIP to Jnr pope and the rest of his crew members!

Omo “live and let’s live “ ibiri ka m’biri

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by robinfemi: 1:02pm On Apr 11
grin wahala wahala grin
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by jose556(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11
For reals...

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Dittodat: 1:02pm On Apr 11
All for sex. Chai
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Eriokanmi: 1:02pm On Apr 11
Obinrin ti ko ba ę, one man down. My peeps, if hustling doesn't kill you, avoid anything that wouid cause women to kill you or your career. Same applies to female gender running after men

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by bigdammyj: 1:02pm On Apr 11
Noted.
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Apr 11
Sex killing men since 1AD

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11
Ff
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by olisaEze(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11
"The panel found that his overall conduct was sexually motivated". Two people doing the same job are not necessarily motivated by the same circumstances. I don’t know if it’s healthy or unhealthy, but the black man is highly motivated by sex! Oyinbo with money looks first to exert his influence on society. African man with money looks first to gather all the best looking sex partners his money can buy. Different strokes for different folks! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by SamgoldBaba: 1:03pm On Apr 11
grin see this is funny asf
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Dialpad: 1:03pm On Apr 11
Fear woman, they can make or destroy you .

Only an inexperienced would think otherwise.

Just an advise: men in all the runs you do, avoid married women. Fastest path to downfall of a man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by SamgoldBaba: 1:03pm On Apr 11
grin
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Bahamas95(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11
I wonder why some people allow few minutes pleasure ruin their careers.

Mr. Ataga is somewhere regretting now, same with R. Kelly. His own is even better, at least he's still alive.

Men should use their brains before using their gbola.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11
Ddddd
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by DelphiOracle(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11
OboOlora:
Hahaha
E get one guy for LUTH days, Agbenehovi Feyi wey de always do this.
Werey go knack patient n their relatives cheesy
seriously!! U know this and u did not report him?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Beazysledge: 1:04pm On Apr 11
See him smp head
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by id4sho(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11
Fallen for Laps tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.