Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Are You Going Through A Relationship Crisis? Get In Here And Let's Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Going Through A Relationship Crisis? Get In Here And Let's Chat (338 Views)

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Relationship Crisis: What Do I Do / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going Through A Relationship Crisis? Get In Here And Let's Chat by VandIntimacy: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
It burdens my heart how many people out there that are going through relationship crisis in their marriage. Statistics have it that about 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. It's baffling but why is it so?

Why are people not enjoying their marriage like God intended it to be? Is it not possible for marriage to be a lifetime any more?

Make no mistake, every marriage has it's own problems..every single marriage but still some couples, despite their challenges and differences still live together in love whereas others have caved in under the pressure called irreconcilable differences.

People are looking for answers, for the marriage antidote. Many are heart broken, jilted or  abused. They want to comforted.

So I really wish we could share our marriage experiences, our challenges and our victories right here. Share your stories and your pain. Please rant if you want to rant or you have a question, please feel free and ask. Am sure there are people here who would have godly, seasoned answers to give you.

This forum is just to encourage and support someone who is depressed and going through a relationship crisis so they'd know they are not alone.

So many have committed suicide just because of a relationship gone bad. Let's make this the place people can come to and find an answer, a solution, an encouragement. Let's be family.

I have had my fair share of marital storms. It isn't easy but for God's grace. But I noticed that each time hubby and I overcome, our love grows.

NB: Show love here and don't judge please. That's what God wants - teaching the truth in love.

Let's find godly solutions to our marriage/relationship problems here. If you have a prayer request, forward it. It's welcome cos there's nothing impossible with God.

Love you all and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Parmanent Cure 4 Quick Ejaculation, HELP! / Outsource Your Project Write Up And Business Plan / Comfirmed.... Lil Kesh Is Leaving Ybnl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.