Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (52475 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, you are so rude besides you mentioned me first on one thread. bye

You don't need it... You can be friends.... You know..
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Everything is wrong about it, if she's a Yoruba lady, she would av knelt down immediately cos its like a taboo. I won't allow this even if I'm the first lady of Nigeria
tongue

Look at them ranting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Guyman02: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
There is nothing wrong in the man's action. He is not bowing down to Lara per say but the office she represents which is the first lady of Edo state. Lara will attract similar respect as the governor because she is closer to oshiomole than any consitutional rank in the government house. Obasanjo and Fayose recently bowed down to a 41 years old Ooni of Ife. Such gestures means they bow down to the institution Ooni represents

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bow niggas bow cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by chenero(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
it is well
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by sukkot: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

It is against our tradition to bow to someone younger than us talkless of a woman.
didnt obasanjo and jagaban and fayose bow down to the new ooni of ife and they are twice his age ?

my only problem is that if it was a naija woman he would not have bowed down lol. he did it cuz he thinks she is white lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Pidggin(f): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
If you investigate further you will find that most of those comments against this picture are from the retarded and social misfits.

7 Likes

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by ChappyChase: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
solid3:
May such a man never b your father. Amen.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
airmirthd1:

You don't need it... You can be friends.... You know..
Nope, I'll rather be your friend. can't deal with her type

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by bettercreature(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
i'd do more than that if i were to be that man
There is nothing bad about that
She worked very hard to marry a governor and she deserve some respect
Most Nigerian youth just lack common sense
foooooooolish people

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by amdoyin82(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
There is nothing wrong in the man's action. He is not bowing down to Lara per say but the office she represents which is the first lady of Edo state. Lara will attract similar respect as the governor because she is closer to oshiomole than any consitutional rank in the government house. Obasanjo and Fayose recently bowed down to a 41 years old Ooni of Ife. Such gestures means they bow down to the institution Ooni represents
oh! U are very correct bro. Speak some sense into their stinking head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by adefizzy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
What the man did is normal. He didn't bow to Lara but to Oshiomhole. You give the same respect u give to a king to his queen.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by debetmx(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:

There is nothing like first lady in the Nigerian constitution.

Moreover, Obasanjo and Fayose bowed to the Ooni not the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Artorius(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

It is against our tradition to bow to someone younger than us talkless of a woman.
Ignorant sexist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by pafun(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Obasanjo 80-something years old prostrates for Oooni ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by pafun(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fayose 50-soomething years old prostrates for Oooni

Better go prostrate for the small girl ... oh , you are a nonentity. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by ChappyChase: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
sukkot:
didnt obasanjo and jagaban and fayose bow down to the new ooni of ife and they are twice his age ?
my only problem is that if it was a naija woman he would not have bowed down lol. he did it cuz he thinks she is white lolz
Traditionally, the Ooni of ife is older than my great grand father, cause he sits on the stool of the great ancestors,,,, are you cleared?
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Cultured(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Majority of we Africans with our servile attitude is the main reason why the westerners always assume that we are inferior to them. Every sane and sound person should strive to condemn servile and opportunistic acts and attitudes because they are the worst forms of diseases that can inflict any man or country- they can never make one great.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by akigbemaru: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lara oshiomole.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by MadCow1: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:

WOW!!

I never thought I would see a day where I would actually like your comment. grin

But you are indeed right. Its not about the person but the Office.

Hmm.. I hope this change in your life is permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by gbens2000(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

gbam!
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Marlvin(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Not surprised , some blacks loose their self respect n worth in the presence of a white personnel .

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by mekybabe1: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Simple. Thanks for responding to these people who obviously don't regard women as anything.
Habbatmakolly:
That your tradition says you should not bow for a lady does not mean everybody has to follow it. someone like you may be prostrating for your wife at home or your boss wife could have humiliated you.

The man respected the Office of the wife of the Governor and he also respected the Governor through the wife. was it not Dame patience who was appointing and removing political office holders during her tenure whereby so many people benefited from her. can she wield the same power now.

Reminder: was it not the same tradition (Esan) that forbid your women to be carried back to their homes/village when they die?. why was Stella's remains not carried back to your land?.

Also do you remember the name Bala (former FCT Minister) used to call Dame Patience? My Mummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy

Advise: Give honour to whom honour is due.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Many Nairalanders are hypocrites. Many condemning this man here secretly lick the ass of their boss wife. They even say yes man when insulted.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by fejikudz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
Lol... So lara don turn traditional ruler ?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Nope, I'll rather be your friend. can't deal with her type

No qualms but just take it easy...
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by merits(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
It was lara beauty that he was shy for,he don't want to be blind with the glowing of her beauty.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by chiefoboh1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
don't be a fool this is a woman and she is not even the governor

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by sukkot: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
in another news PHIFE DAWG of tribe called quest just died at age 45. legendary group

SirShymexx
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

What Tradition?

The same one that made these elders bow to a 16 year old boy?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3426411_h_png50b27fb934e8e2cd4fea78d61e4b7a04

Negrooo Puleeeze!

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Women and men are equal in modern society. But I know cultural traditions always take a long time to change. In my own culture we bow for no one. It not a big deal either way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.