Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (55827 Views)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by greggng: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Obj fine pass u except u wanna go into fuji or afro juju music. Anyways best of luck

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by macaranta(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lastma or Security? Which of em bro?

By the way I love the television set,#buynaija2grownaira things grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Seeeeeeee: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
octopusfreaky:
abii,doesn't make sense..Nothing special about d crib sef
Yea Who shows off common LCD Tv
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
If Olajumoke a Bread seller can make it, why can't a security man. Abeg Oga yafors carry go.Baba go do am for you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by encryptjay(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
So mods had to push this to front page?
Wtf is Nairaland turning into?
Walks out
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by manutdrichie(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mprex:

haba!
send me pm lets tlk
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by maestroferddi: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wonyo Anllah...

When was the last time I laughed as hard as this?
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm going to the toilet mehhhhnnn

Btw, is that NURTW oshodi branch?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Fraih(f): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Airforce1, your E-crush bah.....
Tahhhh!
Whey Pinkjacket dey cheesy
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Airforce1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
sukkot:
why yall hatin on this nigga tho ? he seems like he is doing good for himself . most of you when you post pictures of you in your crib, your walls be dirty as hell. the nigga crib look classy. walls look clean, nice decor. looks like he rich or his parents rich. he got a good job and he got talent for music. so why yall hating though ? he kinda look like tyrese and yall know tyrese is a sex symbol in america. why yall hatin ? lolz grin

The tyrese part got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by akreest(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..
I feel like quitting to pursue my career tho.

Almost all the naija artistes did it and succeeded
So I see why I won't succeed.

Love my job but love music more.

From the pixes, I can see you are an ATC. I know that it's a good paying job so if you are planning on quitting, then you must really have a passion for music.

The music industry is not always what it seems from the outside. To get to limelight, you must not only work real hard, you will also have to overcome internal politics and spend a lot on promotion. I hope you have saved plenty or you better work hard at getting a good sponsor/promoter.

Why not produce a demo and test it in the market to see it's acceptability before you think of quitting your job. As someone earlier pointed out, for every successful Artiste, there are thousands who have tried and failed.

Best of luck with whatever you choose and we look forward to listening to your first Album

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by sukkot: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

The tyrese part got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you do look like tyrese a lil bit brah hehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Timijo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..

which one are you trying to tell us? Are you trying to show us the interior of your office or you want advice on whether to resign or not.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Opoki(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
With the kind of attention you get here, You ought to have make it if you're that good. A bro released 2 gospel singles and despite dm to all the mods for a frontpage slot, yet they ignored but always quick to bring post of some known individual to fp. It's good tho.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

my ni**a

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Iprofit: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . comment from a typical Nairaland member.
whats the meaning of typical here
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by ziego(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Good luck

U are coming up
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

You use these word almost all the Naija Artistes succeed. Take my advice there are plenty Artistes on the street, you are a professional use ur professionalism to help create change in your environment your neighbourhood help improve the life of others or go into business even manufacturing. You can also go into song writing.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by sunshine1974(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Chineke! So airfirce1 is a security guard........#Ogbunabali
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by MrImole: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
JohnieWalker:
nigga yu blind....receive eyesight IJN

What

You may never make heaven with the way you're going...
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by jamalchance(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
goodmorning40:
If I were u I for Don resign since which kind office be this
Also remember that to do music u need to have at least fine face

Lol, guy u are callous oooo
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by cecegorz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

Dude! No wonder this face looks familiar
So na you dey always stand at the tarmac, directing taxing planes to park well ba?

Na joke oo grin grin

My take is that passion will always trump vocation. But then, passion must be accompanied with requisite talent/skill, after all the world is full of talented derelicts.
So, if you think you have what it takes, GO FOR IT!

At least you no go come direct a plane wey go hit terminal building while you dey think of music on the run-way grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Iprofit: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
airforce1 You can as well quit ur unserious life And save us this dark ugly face

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by corneremperor: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
sexymoma:
Traffic warder ti e ni bobo yii angry
mtcheew

And what does your father do? Stupid runs girl like you, knocking another man's hustle.
@Airforce1, keep doing your thing, the same people insulting you will be the ones asking you for money when you make it.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by ChynoBEATS: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
I want to do music.

nwanem remember that to do music cost more ... Why not work for a while and save some more money....

If you stop working now you might get stuck somewhere...

Everyone needs an extra wad of banknotes.... So please stay put for some time.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by stagger: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

shut up
I'm a professional on my field.

I won't disclose my job to you.

But I'm way far above your league.

Trust me.

My guy please take it easy. I saw your overalls and it looks like you are either an ATC or you work in aviation, which is pretty cool. However, I would advise you not to quit your job until you have saved up at least N4m to N5m. You need plenty of money to pay for studio time, getting radio time from OAPs and DJs, marketing your records, etc. Most musicians do not have the funds and that is why they fall prey to draconian marketers or record label owners who force them to sign contracts requiring them to wax up to 6 albums before they are set free. Then when the 1st album is a hit, the musician realizes he is about to become a cash cow for the record label without getting the commiserate returns because the contract is already signed. It happened to Brymo and Chocolate City, happened to Wizkid when he tried to cut away from Banky W and I know off hand several artistes it has happened to. Believe me, there is nothing worse than being stuck in a contract you cannot free yourself from.

The only way to avoid this is to just be on your own, but you need the money to do the necessary push. Some of the successful artistes out here did not have rosy beginnings. I remember watching P Square in 1998 when they did the Mamacita video. It took them 8 years to break out with their Get Squared Album. I also know one of the top musicians of today personally (name withheld). I do not want to tell you what life for him was like in the 90s.

Keep your job, study the industry and acquire some money before you pursue your dream.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

my dear you don't need to quit your job for music ,if you continue with your music and it starts paying more than your job then you can quit as for now continue with your job and acquire some skillls you can use to survive even when music starts failing you because music sef cannot be forever too.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by stagger: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Air Traffic Controllers (ATC) are a revered profession. They are very few in Nigeria, but Nigeria does not recognize how important they are. Ask a pilot what it is like to land an aircraft without an ATC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Salary For Conhess 07? / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.