Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ (5826 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Let Your Girl Have A Male Best Friend / Can A Married Woman Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
I am happily married with kids . . . My male best friend and i have known each other for over 10 years but suddenly he wants more than a cordial relationship . . . I've explained to him a million times that he should stick to his girlfriend vivian but he wants more than just a peck and a light kiss on the lips . . . Should  i throw a 10-year-relationship to the wind? . . .
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by tine(f): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2009
yes
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
Winnergal:

I am happily married with kids . . . My male best friend and i have known each other for over 10 years but suddenly he wants more than a cordial relationship . . . I've explained to him a million times that he should stick to his girlfriend vivian but he wants more than just a peck and a light kiss on the lips . . . Should  i throw a 10-year-relationship to the wind? . . .

I think he has always liked you and you never gave him a chance. Yeah I do it to. I can't make you my bf so I'll make you my bestfriend.  grin
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by follypimpi(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
Funny u coming on here to ask,Yes throw it away kiss.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Funny u coming on here to ask,Yes throw it away kiss.

10 years nor be joke ooo.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by blackmann(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
You are married with kids. . . . .ur friendship with this ur "best" friend should have ended right after ur wedding bells chimed, more sooner that the said friend is a man. Nd the hugging nd "light" kissing on the lips, why should u do that? Except u want ur marriage to break up, u can continue to be with the guy, now that he wants more than a cordial relationship. There are some pple u have to let go of if u want to have a blissful and happy married life, even if he/she is ur "best" friend.

1 Like

Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
Gosh this girl can lie.

winnergirl when did you get married not to talk of being married with kids

were gidi ni omo yi
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by blackmann(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Gosh this girl can lie.

were gidi ni omo yi

Even if she dey lie, at least anyone else in the same situation can learn.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
blackmann:

You are married with kids. . . . .ur friendship with this ur "best" friend should have ended right after ur wedding bells chimed, more sooner that the said friend is a man. Nd the hugging nd "light" kissing on the lips, why should u do that? Except u want ur marriage to break up, u can continue to be with the guy, now that he wants more than a cordial relationship. There are some pple u have to let go of if u want to have a blissful and happy married life, even if he/she is ur "best" friend.

Light kisses are very frequent. Parents do kiss their children on their lips. I used to kiss my bestfriend like that too until things went sour.

Hail light kisses on the lips.  grin
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2009
whats to learn? How not to respond to a retarded thread?
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Gosh this girl can lie.

were gidi ni omo yi

You know if she wan catch fish? Many things dey happen outside this internet. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard my wife Mukina was cheating on me despite she swore total fidelity.  grin
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by blackmann(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
michelin89:

Light kisses are very frequent. Parents do kiss their children on their lips. I used to kiss my bestfriend like that too until things went sour.

Hail light kisses on the lips.  grin

My problem is with kissing the lips of another grown man when u are married already,  also knowing the fact that the said man wants something more than wat u have to offer. The guy may get the wrong ideas. either a light kiss or a deep kiss, a kiss is a kiss, nd i don't think it is ideal to kiss another man on the lips who is not ur husband.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Gosh this girl can lie.

were gidi ni omo yi

ThiefOfHearts:

whats to learn? How not to respond to a retarded thread?

michelin89:

You know if she wan catch fish? Many things dey happen outside this internet. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard my wife Mukina was cheating on me despite she swore total fidelity. grin

At the moment, i'll pretend i didn't read those . . .

WARNING: Don't tempt me to reply you . . .
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by TOPE20001(f): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
Winnergal:

rofl. . .tempt ko grin grin grin grin
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
blackmann:

My problem is with kissing the lips of another grown man when u are married already,  also knowing the fact that the said man wants something more than wat u have to offer. The guy may get the wrong ideas. either a light kiss or a deep kiss, a kiss is a kiss, nd i don't think it is ideal to kiss another man on the lips who is not ur husband.

They have been friends for 10 years so he is not a complete stranger. These kisses are usually so fast that you have no time to link anything sexual to them. They are like stamps and someone watching may not even see they were on the lips for how fast they are.

I believe this man has always had feelings for her and maybe right now he is having problems with his gf, reason why he thinks his 10 year old bestfriend is the best alternative.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
Winnergal:

Why the temptation? Read the serious posts and ignore the playful ones. I like joking and I'll still do it if any opportunity comes up.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2009
If you dont reply, you're a bastard.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

They don give you your name. Don't you want to keep it? grin You sef eh. Omo, you still dey yahoo?
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
yahoozing as usual tongue
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by blackmann(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

must everything always come to degrading statements? what caused the bastard utterance now?

michelin89:

They have been friends for 10 years so he is not a complete stranger. These kisses are usually so fast that you have no time to link anything sexual to them. They are like stamps and someone watching may not even see they were on the lips for how fast they are.

I believe this man has always had feelings for her and maybe right now he is having problems with his gf, reason why he thinks his 10 year old bestfriend is the best alternative.

Agreed, they've come a long way, 10 years like the poster said. Now look at it this way. if u were the husband, how would u feel if u catch ur wife kissing another man? u said it happens in a flash, but wat if u as the husbands happen to catch that moment. don't under-estimate the mind of a man my dear. little kisses like that lead to big kisses, and then somethings else. before u know it, the lady is hooked, especially dat tthe man has started having feelings for her.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Ole . . .
You are the batard, go ask ur bastard parents where they stole you from thiefe thiefe . . .

Lesborian malu !!!!!!!!!!!!. . .

OLEEEEEEEEEEEE BARAWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
michelin89:

Why the temptation? Read the serious posts and ignore the playful ones. I like joking and I'll still do it if any opportunity comes up.

Don't try that me with me and pleasee stop sending me private messages . . .
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
You set aside a warning for that?

Seriously?  
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Seriously?

ase o tie le . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
Winnergal:

Don't try that me with me and pleasee stop sending me private messages . . .

[size=15pt]I sent you a private message because you mentioned someone's name on a public forum.[/size] I just did my work by asking you to remove it you since the poor woman doesn't even know she is the object of dicussion on a Nigerian forum. Get it straight girl. You are not so special to get free PMs for me. Only OMO IBO is.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Seriously?  

Ole thief  . . .  I'm waiting for the fight o you wanted to fight abi . . . I will grind you to powder . . .
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
Lmao. Was I supposed to respond to "Lesborian malu"?

You funny sha.
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
michelin89:

[size=15pt]I sent you a private message because you mentioned someone's name on a public forum.[/size] I just did my work by asking you to remove it you since the poor woman doesn't even know she is the object of dicussion on a Nigerian forum. Get it straight girl. You are not so special to get free PMs for me. Only OMO IBO is.

And whatever gave you the idea that it's her real name . . . can't u use ur brain? ? ? ?
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. Was I supposed to respond to "Lesborian malu"?

You funny sha.

I don't have the faintest idea cause i don't know what goes on in  the mind of lesborian yahooze . . . Wait till EFCC catch you thiefe thiefe . . .

ThiefOfHearts:

yahoozing as usual tongue
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
i need a human subject to expose to LPS. I see there are some candidates here. grin
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
Winnergal:

And whatever gave you the idea that it's her real name . . . can't u use ur brain? ? ? ?

Bleep you idiot. Check this thread of yours and look at the people who have tried to contribute something good. Use your brains too and stop coming to public forums to tell us how your bestfriend is drolling over you when he knows you are married.

Shey na your smart pass abi?

TOH she is all yours! I don't give a damn about whatever you say to her. She is a loser and doesn't deserve any type of support. Fool!  angry angry angry
Re: ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~ by blackmann(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
See wat a lovely discussion has turned into cry. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On / What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.