Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? (1102 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by marvelck: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Everywhere you go, you see and hear guys talk about girls, girls, girls and sex, sex, sex all the time. Its like every guy just wants to sleep with every girl in town. Even the married ones aint left out. Guys are just so obsessed with girls and sex....eeyeah!
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by cruzita(f): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided and this means what
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Coz it's the most easiest topic & everyone is interested...even those virgins get curious..

Case closed.
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by hifaif1: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
KashyBaby:
Coz it's the most easiest topic & everyone is interested...even those virgins get curious..

Case closed.

Modified!!!
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
hifaif1:

Modified!!!

Lol...so are u an English critic now? Mmmmmm (looking at my nails)...
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by KINGofTOTO: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided and this means what
I don't know why you can't comprehend quickly. How do u even pass exams at school?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by hifaif1: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... so are u an English critic now? Mmmmmm (looking at my nails)...

No, just a human correction fluid!!!

Moreover, you sound like you have always known me with something that didn't involve correcting English!!!
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by KINGofTOTO: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP, I don't know for oda guys but for me sex is my hobby, before you blame me am just d carbon copy of king solomon
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
hifaif1:

No, just a human correctional fluid!!!

Nobody needs that "human correctional fluid" here...having perfect English won't make u better than the rest..

JS.. cool
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by hifaif1: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nobody needs that "human correctional fluid" here...having perfect English won't make u better than the rest..

JS.. cool

Haba, sweetheart, I never corrected you to mock you.
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by EastanPower(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
marvelck:
Everywhere you go, you see and hear guys talk about girls, girls, girls and sex, sex, sex all the time. Its like every guy just wants to sleep with every girl in town. Even the married ones aint left out. Guys are just so obssessed with girls and sex....eeyeah!

Sex is the singular most pleasurable activity for men. cool
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by luckybaddest(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maybe life is all about work,eat and Bleep
Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by MrCork: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
marvelck:
Everywhere you go, you see and hear guys talk about girls, girls, girls and sex, sex, sex all the time. Its like every guy just wants to sleep with every girl in town. Even the married ones aint left out. Guys are just so obssessed with girls and sex....eeyeah!

....which kind question be this For God sake....are we not sopose to be in nairaland chasin women??...ARE YOU GAY? (No oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex? by hifaif1: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
MrCork:

....which kind question be this For God sake....are we not sopose to be in nairaland chasin women??...ARE YOU GAY? (No oofense) angry

Tell him, Cork. Let him know!!!

(1) (Reply)

His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling / Her Boyfriend Always Tell Her She Looks Like Rihanna, Please Is This True?? / How Much Will Ladies Get From All Her Ex Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.