Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why Snakes In Nigeria & Other Lands Are Non Extinct. (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Snakes In Nigeria & Other Lands Are Non Extinct. (Photos) (4369 Views)

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Snakes In Nigeria & Other Lands Are Non Extinct. (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2016
layzie:

Been trying not to say this bluntly but now I will.

Your article is useless with no proven scientific backing.
For your points to stick, u need to show that there are no extinct water snake species. You also need to show us that there are no extinct species in Africa, tropical rain forest, the Amazon etc. I will take your points serious when this is done. So get to work and stop speculating.
However I suspect that ur sole purpose of creating this thread is to listen to ur fellow snake crushers and eaters and continue jerking off on the euphoria. Dont worry, you will soon make front page and more of them will come... Good luck to you.

I hope u kno that animals placed on endangered list are animals on the verge of extinction

Thank you. But first and foremost, let me make It clear to you. I don't eat snakes. I forbid it. So I have no Fellow snake eaters. As to snake crushing, wetin man go do? Even God told us to crush it's head. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Secondly, as to proving my points, u need to understand that I didn't write the article. See, I said it was adapted. It was actually a JAMB UTME Use Of English Comprehension Passage, so I'm not surprised u failed to grasp it, cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry again, but the sound of ur Moniker tho... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe I blundered on the Topic. Ok, Pls suggest a suitable Title to the post Lemme modify it.

Thank you
Re: Why Snakes In Nigeria & Other Lands Are Non Extinct. (Photos) by layzie: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
JAMB topic! And I tot I was arguing with someone with the capacity to research a subject and come up with an informed position.

I actually came here to learn a thing or two on the subject matter...waste of time and MB. #leavesthread# #nothingtolearn#
Re: Why Snakes In Nigeria & Other Lands Are Non Extinct. (Photos) by ramdris(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2016
[size=50pt]snake again? [/size]FP thingz
Re: Why Snakes In Nigeria & Other Lands Are Non Extinct. (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
layzie:
JAMB topic! And I tot I was arguing with someone with the capacity to research a subject and come up with an informed position.

I actually came here to learn a thing or two on the subject matter...waste of time and MB. #leavesthread# #nothingtolearn#
U seem not to understand one thing. That it is a JAMB topic does not make it any less Important. Didn't u see it was adapted by JAMB from a factual, non-fictitious article? It was publish my Microsoft Encarter. See? And besides, who told u I don't have the capacity for research? And who was even arguing with u? I was just pointing out some facts to u and u took it as an argument. Aha! Sorry bro, If I did disappoint u.

Goodbye
Re: Why Snakes In Nigeria & Other Lands Are Non Extinct. (Photos) by laribari(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
How dem go extinct?

Na human being full among them naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must-ask Questions And Answers During SIWES/I.T Defense / Unn Project Topics | Free Download / Free Admission And Scholarship In North Cyprus Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.