Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,568 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Must-ask Questions And Answers During SIWES/I.T Defense - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must-ask Questions And Answers During SIWES/I.T Defense (4356 Views)

NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance / Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) / SIWES And Industrial Training Placements 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must-ask Questions And Answers During SIWES/I.T Defense by psilas: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Getting ready for a defense can make one
anxious if one is not prepared. Knowing fully well that your siwes defense is one of the requirements required in partial fulfilment for the award of Bachelors degree in some departments, doing it well will go a long way in your academic pursuit.

This post may not be relevant to you at the moment but your friend or acquaintance is likely to benefit from it (SHARE THIS) as it can help in preparation
for siwes/I.T defense now or in the near future..
You can also add your own questions and answers as you can never know who you might be helping..
http://bedrockinfo.com/must-ask-questions-answers-siwes-defense/

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Gully Site At The Back Of University Of Benin (Edo) / Some Likely Questions From 2019 UTME Text (SWEET SIXTEEN) / Is This A Serious Or Crazy Student? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.