Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? (1738 Views)

Autonomy Of Local Governments In Nigeria: A Notion In Need Of Reiteration / What Would You Sacrifice To Make Nigeria A Better Nation?.... / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? by ckmayoca: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Making our laww effective. Giving more power to human activist so the law can help them make things work eaasily.
Lack of discipline is our main problem.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? by Ibelong2God: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will vote you
Re: What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? by mikolo80: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
enter farm or set up cottage factory to show others it's possible to hammer in this nation
Re: What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? by mikolo80: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Titto93:
Retire our ancestors and let competent youths take charge of the administration
what is stopping you from taking over. how many political meeting you don attend. lemme guess, you're not interested ba
Re: What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? by Destined2win: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
tooco:
restructuring the country based on true federalism wud be a game changer

But you can't do that now. What can you do now?
Re: What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? by Destined2win: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
oyinkinola:
....i have started my effort already, i support the government that wage war against corruption, i beleived that when nigeria coffer is free from looting things will soon be better!

Be specific please, what is your own?
Re: What Is That One Thing You Think You Can Do To Make Nigeria A Better Nation? by santanamimi(f): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Titto93:
Retire our ancestors and let competent youths take charge of the administration

Please bros Titto

Help us vote ivyy For Miss NL on the thread below. 
Simply type I vote Ivyy Cc Nljega 

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Namadi Kanu Bleached Or Not / Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows / This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.