Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

See What I Bought For Her (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Bought For Her (pics) (4177 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
yes, so I'm here again, this time to showcase what I got for her, .... she has been my bedrock , stood with me through trying times, times in need, times when broke, she wouldn't mind mortgaging her life for me to prosper, yes.... and that is my mum, she's the one I value most in my life.... so I happen to go on a shopping spree , and got something's befitting ....

the wrapper there is worth about 20k , plus other accessories ..... and yes, this is not the first time ......

why am I putting this here? well I'm doing this, to startle my fellow guyz into the reality of life, stop spending your money on gold digging girls, they will never appreciate it after all (for them its their right) put your money were your mouth is, give it to the people that have been the cornerstone in your life, they deserve it..... without them the girls leeching you, wouldn't dare to near you.... use your tongue to count your teeth, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE ..... adiĆ³s....

5 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by vizkiz: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
you better go and return your mum's cloth to her wardrobe. Seems this is the first time you are getting something for your mum. Mtcheew... Come see how much Niggas dey spend for their mama on a monthly something. It is not a joking stuffs undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided

Mama's boy.
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by cruzita(f): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
you try my bro no mind bad belles

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by ArchEnemy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
You try, but you don use show off on Nl come spoil am

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Merlissa(f): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
You try..

But you don't need to go around showing us or telling us the price of the item(s)!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by ify2nyce(f): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
very immature

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Untainted007: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is childish post I have ever come across anywhere online. You are an ingrate. Your mates are building mansions for their parents, taking them abroad for relaxations, taking care of their health bills. You are here posting Aba made materials you got for the poor woman who had you in her stomach for 9months, she went through stress pushing to give birth to an ingrate like you without expecting anybody to praise her, breast feeded your for some year even if she has not eaten. You need to take this rubbish down from here, u should even snap her whenever you give her money so people can see that you are paying her for all she went through cos of you. You are a disappointment to your siblings if you have any. They will be amazed at you if they ended up seeing these Aba material online and later see on their mother. Hmmmmmmm Bible said ' train up a child, in the way in should go, so that when he grows up, he will not depart from it.
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by halfricanadian(f): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Its actually sweet

smiley hope she will love it

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:
you better go and return your mum's cloth to her wardrobe. Seems this is the first time you are getting something for your mum. Mtcheew... Come see how much Niggas dey spend for their mama on a monthly something. It is not a joking stuffs undecided
shocked grin
I was actually minding my biz until i saw dis post ! U gat no chill @ all
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by schumastic(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
so many fake monikers on nairaland, anyway it will only affect those that believe every female moniker here...80% of the female monikers are male while the remaining 20% is been shared around the whole forum shocked shocked grin
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Maxi112: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
U spent not less than 30k on ur mum ur hear make fun of d old woman

come see how much guys dey spend for there mama monthly or every Sunday, u go no say ur own na change... Cause ur mom deserves more that that

wrapper and shoe, pause and blaus

this is laughable! grow up man
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Untainted007:
This is childish post I have ever come across anywhere online. You are an ingrate. Your mates are building mansions for their parents, taking them abroad for relaxations, taking care of their health bills. You are here posting Aba made materials you got for the poor woman who had you in her stomach for 9months, she went through stress pushing to give birth to an ingrate like you without expecting anybody to praise her, breast feeded your for some year even if she has not eaten. You need to take this rubbish down from here, u should even snap her whenever you give her money so people can see that you are paying her for all she went through cos of you. You are a disappointment to your siblings if you have any. They will be amazed at you if they ended up seeing these Aba material online and later see on their mother. Hmmmmmmm Bible said ' train up a child, in the way in should go, so that when he grows up, he will not depart from it.
LOL , Go and die Nigga, e dey pain you ohhh...... hahahahahahaha, mumu Boi, and who says I haven't sent her abroad before.... I have been doing more than this
.. I posted this here Cus of Niggaz like you, that spend money on women and forget your mum at home..... yeye Boi...

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
ify2nyce:
very immature
Go and Die , madam...
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by GenLiberty(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
No comments.. Am blank AF!
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
U spent not less than 30k on ur mum ur hear make fun of d old woman

come see how much guys dey spend for there mama monthly or every Sunday, u go no say ur own na change... Cause ur mom deserves more that that's

wrapper and shoe, pause and blaus

go and die Nigga....LOL.... poverty striken man.... I showed it here cus of your kind. hahahah. I have done more, this is just a tip of the iceberg to show u Niggaz and calk you to reality

this is laughable! grow up man[/quote]
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by ify2nyce(f): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Go and Die , madam...
come and kill me sir
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Just when I thought I've seen it all

Op it will make more sense if you go on a national tv to show the youths what you bought your mum. That will really encourage the youths to buy damask and ankara for their parents

Iranu abasha
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by obontami: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I salute u my nigga

U ve done well

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Maxi112: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:

go and die Nigga....LOL.... poverty striken man.... I showed it here cus of your kind. hahahah. I have done more, this is just a tip of the iceberg to show u Niggaz and calk you to reality

this is laughable! grow up man
keep on advertising ur mumu for here, u even want to compare ur broke ass with me... U must be joking

why not included everything u have bought for ur in all ur entire life, snap it and post it here mumu, keep on showing ur self
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
smh..
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
obontami:
I salute u my nigga

U ve done well
. obontami , ma own Nigga, Ma own big brother from another mother, baba, I greet u like weeetiiinnnnn!!!! kiloshe!!!! bros, maximum respect like never before..... maximum bros...
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Untainted007:
awwww calm down honey.. *bighug* did he touch a bad nerve? Tke a deep breath ull be fine. Bye!
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
keep on advertising ur mumu for here, u even want to compare ur broke ass with me... U must be joking

why not included everything u have bought for ur in all ur entire life, snap it and post it here mumu, keep on showing ur self
. bros abeg go die, I no get your time , I no dey reply your nonsense again....
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by obontami: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. obontami , ma own Nigga, Ma own big brother from another mother, baba, I greet u like weeetiiinnnnn!!!! kiloshe!!!! bros, maximum respect like never before..... maximum bros...

No mind dem haters na ogun go hammer their papa left yansh

Some of them no even know where their next meal is coming from not to talk about buying those expensive things you bought for ur beautiful mother

I pray that the ALMIGHTY should bless you more to you can buy your mommy mansions and cars AMEN.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Untainted007: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awwww calm down honey.. *bighug* did he touch a bad nerve? Tke a deep breath ull be fine. Bye!

Sweethrt, he jst pissed me off how he felt he's doing the old woman a favour. Our mothers' effort on us can't be exchanged for anything. And even if he buys anything for her why coming here to post it so the world can see. It's absolute foolishness. I'm sorry if I had sounded harsh bt it so absurd.
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Durang(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP that's so thoughtful of you
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Untainted007: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
LOL , Go and die Nigga, e dey pain you ohhh...... hahahahahahaha, mumu Boi, and who says I haven't sent her abroad before.... I have been doing more than this
.. I posted this here Cus of Niggaz like you, that spend money on women and forget your mum at home..... yeye Boi...

You must be from a poor home if these little items u bought is enough to compliment the old woman's efforts on u so far. No one is against taking care of one's parent bt must u announce it? To my capacity I take gud care of my parents. I take care of my kids, my wife, siblings, my in-laws, my parents and some of my friend in accordance to my capacity while the glory come from God not until I post it online so I can take d glory frm online users. Wise up bro.
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Untainted007:

Sweethrt, he jst pissed me off how he felt he's doing the old woman a favour. Our mothers' effort on us can't be exchanged for anything. And even if he buys anything for her why coming here to post it so the world can see. It's absolute foolishness. I'm sorry if I had sounded harsh bt it so absurd.
. olodo, see am nau , "sweetheart". so all these while na to use my thread catch woman be ur ultimate goal , thats why u storm myvthread like commando , dey provoke, if Toto dey hungry u , u NP go ashawo joint go ease yourself so your conji infested brain go calm down make your body chill..... instead of to dey holla like say na my thread make you vex......
abeg go sexuality session... open the thread " Ashawo beer parlour" you go see more than enough location of ashawo joint , make u help urself calm down..... channel your frustration to the right place, bro.so u can get help.... bye bye...

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by dovie002(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lovely! Have done that for my mom twice this year! Mommy over bitches!

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by esejessy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Awwwwwwwwwwww Op thumbs up!
Re: See What I Bought For Her (pics) by Untainted007: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. olodo, see am nau , "sweetheart". so all these while na to use my thread catch woman be ur ultimate goal , thats why u storm myvthread like commando , dey provoke, if Toto dey hungry u , u NP go ashawo joint go ease yourself so your conji infested brain go calm down make your body chill..... instead of to dey holla like say na my thread make you vex......
abeg go sexuality session... open the thread " Ashawo beer parlour" you go see more than enough location of ashawo joint , make u help urself calm down..... channel your frustration to the right place, bro.so u can get help.... bye bye...

Wow I see nw dat u av a chicken brain. If u call someone a Sweethrt does it mean u are dating them? I can my daughter sweetheart, my aunt call me Sweethrt when she's in a lighter mood. U are a first grade dullard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me For The Past One Week After We Argued / Guys Is This True ? (PHOTO PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.