Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu (40795 Views)

‘Petrol Queues, Power Failure Will Persist Without Adequate Pricing’ - Kachikwu / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by onatisi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
princemillla:
We are in for serious hardship.. Fuel is currently sold in my area for 140 at filling station

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by scachy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

But you know that the circumstances under which the present administration is working is far worse than when PDP was in power. There is a global economic melt down due to the slump in crude oil prices. So don't blame Buhari. Blame the poor economy.

Which global economic melt down? keep buying the lies concocted by masters of lie from pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by onatisi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nigerians are learning their lessons the bitter way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Fawklicant: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Diamby:
So were these individuals directly in charge of fixing nigeria's problems.I am not here to support anybody but the buck stops on whoever was presidents table and should take the blame for misgovernance.
And before pdp came to power, we didnt have governments? Your change agents are from where please, boyscouts?
Amaechi-----pdp
Atiku------pdp
El-rufai----pdp
Saraki-----pdp
Tambuwal-----pdp
Dogara----pdp
To mention but a few. Asides the frog-eyed Lagos thugfather and his minions plus dullarpo, were the rest not pdp? Look at hard facts first and leave all the party affilliation and sentiments.

Noóoooo. You don't get it. They were directly in charge of fixing cameroon's problems. tongue
Atiku was who again? VP
Amaechi was who? Governor
El-rufai was who? Minister
Tambuwal was who? Speaker house of reps.

Abeg, tell me another story. tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by amazingspiderma: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

But you know that the circumstances under which the present administration is working is far worse than when PDP was in power. There is a global economic melt down due to the slump in crude oil prices. So don't blame Buhari. Blame the poor economy.

SuperCluelessness, you have been noticed.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by HEIR: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Bros take it easy, that guy is working his ass out under tough economic situation we find ourselves today. Give the man some credits joor
wondering why you got so many likes. Crude oil and petroleum products is at its cheapest globally and yet we buy it twice its official rate. Gross Incompetency is what I call it.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by DonEffiong(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

u must be reading the back of your newspaper, who told that the world is having economic meltdown now? was it PMB that told u so?, the world economic meltdown had ended 2 to 3 years ago every country r enjoying reburst economy except those that rely on oil so dont come here and say sh*************t about what you dont know and dont 4get that d whole economy meltdown stuffs were all during GEJ Era and we never suffered like this, and now ur telling learned men this ABRUH go home and sleep because i know ur typing this from a barbing salon due to no light and no fuel and also no money to buy fuel even if u find it #ArrangingMyWrapper4Waist
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by mindtricks: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Bros take it easy, that guy is working his ass out under tough economic situation we find ourselves today. Give the man some credits joor

The fake Change APC Party gives no damn the disappointment gullible Nigerians are now reaping from yielding to their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

are u in touch with reality? let me ask u, y is PMS sold above govt regulated price? Is it because of oil glut? answer d question

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Fawklicant: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
onatisi:
Nigerians are learning their lessons the bitter way

Naaaahh! They are just starting. Them never see anything. Dullarpo is repeating events just like in 1984. Same old shi.t. They should just stay tuned, more hardship coming their way.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by yaki84: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
lailo:

GEJ didn't approach d issue of fuel scarcity holistically.He was only patching up things by importing enough PMS but d root of Nigeria fuel woes was not dealt with truout his 6yrs in power.This is d difference with Buhari's government that is bent on solving d problem once for all instead of to keep importing,and Kachikwu has just given u less few months to get d job done.You are still complaining.We are not patient....

young man do u think refining crude is done by integrity or body language?
what has buhari done sofar that u think this problem will be off in may?
dangote's refinery is coming onboard in 2018, the 4 refineries we hv r as good as amaechi in rivers state, n u say be patient for one month?
abi didnt u hear the same kachikwu said refining locally will not be possible cos nigeria will lose.
do u think refinery is a kiosk u can build in a day?
tell me something I dont knw pls?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by onatisi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fawklicant:

Naaaahh! They are just starting. Them never see anything. Dullarpo is repeating events just like in 1984. Same old shi.t. They should just stay tuned, more hardship coming their way.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by yaki84: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
ayindejimmy:
These people don't buy fuel, they don't pay Nepa bills and we feed them. So how do we expect them to feel what we feel?
I blame Gej and PDP. We never had much option.
This shows we still got our job cut out.
We'll keep kicking them out until something positive in our favor happens

I just pray they wont change nigeria economy to that of osun cos I for no even allow pdp contest.
d way osun dey, am not sure apc go get opposition aspirants. na to allow dem finish wetin dem start.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by yaki84: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
bigval:
He stated that the WHEN the refineries come on full stream, locally refined products would be left unsold in the reservoir to boost supply and availability of the products. it's this "When" that annoys me the most, when will it happen

the WHEN is just a provocative clause!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by kingdenny(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
olatade:

Are you still competing in madness with the Likes of Fanikayode & Fayose?this trash you posted is just so off point.Indeed you are obsessed with this Noble name called Buhari, i suggest Ota-piapia for you cause you can't stop the moving Train... #SAIbaba

Mr man park you are the talking trash , zombie
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by femiero: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

There is no such thing as global economic meltdown. Petrol/gas is at its lowest in the USA and other oil producing nations since the bbeginning of this year. Let this clueless govt tell pple what specific action they've taken and not ranting abt not being a magician.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Sanchase: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
shocked Wonderful even Ibe Kachikwu
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by lailo: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
yaki84:

young man do u think refining crude is done by integrity or body language?
what has buhari done sofar that u think this problem will be off in may?
dangote's refinery is coming onboard in 2018, the 4 refineries we hv r as good as amaechi in rivers state, n u say be patient for one month?
abi didnt u hear the same kachikwu said refining locally will not be possible cos nigeria will lose.
do u think refinery is a kiosk u can build in a day?
tell me something I dont knw pls?
What PDP could not do in 16yrs,it is hypocrisy to expect APC do it in less than one year in power.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by opribo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
He is not a magician OK, but he is fast learning from the professor of Lai s himself. Professor doctor, chief, alhaji, minister emeritus, the harbinger of lies in nigeria1 the irrepressible one and only Lai Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if u like complete the rest na you know.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by yaki84: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
I dey pity dese set of leaders who called demselves change agents.
tell nigerians the truth n they will stand by u.
the problem of fuel scarcity can never disappear even this year if two things r not done.
first we have depleted reserve n marketers both major n independent needs forex to import this product but they cant access it. that s why nnpc is now solely responsible for importatio of petroleum products into d country. the major marketers now buy from nnpc, no major nor independent marketers imports fuel since the beginning of this yr cos they cant access dollars from banks, and u cant buy dolls from parallel market to bring in product, that will be the easiest way to bankrupcy.
solution here is to make dollars accessible to major n independent marketers, give license to those u can work with.
second ly our refineries r dead, forget the propaganda by kachikwu late last yr abt saving billions from turna round maintenance.
buhari needs as a matter of urgency bundle off that thing n make plans for a super new refinery that can come to limelight before 2018 which can refine upto 700k barrels a day or more.
without these two things being in place, we will still experience fuel shortages all over the country.
this is hard fact, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by yaki84: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
lailo:

What PDP could not do in 16yrs,it is hypocrisy to expect APC do it in less than one year in power.

what is pdp, structure or person?
who makes a party?
was audu ogbeh pdp?
was barnabas gemade pdp?
was saraki pdp?
was amaechi pdp?
was okorocha pdp?
was samuel ortom pdp?
was adamu aliero pdp?
was danjuma goje pdp?
was kwankwaso pdp?
was margatakrda wammako pdp?
was aminu tambuwal pdp?
was aminu bello masari pdp?
was el rufai pdp?
was solomon lalong pdp?
was george akume pdp?
people make party, party dont make people, giddat into ur brain!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Frankiss44:

Rubbish... So in other words we shouldn't expect anything from Buhari because of poor economy right? Were they not aware of the slump in crude oil prices when they were making careless promises? If oil is really falling down at the International market, why are Nigerians paying thru their nose to get the byproducts? Even small countries like Ghana, Benin and Gambia are not facing this sort of embarrassment that we are facing as a country despite the fact that they are not known oil producing countries?

We know this government is clueless and can't give us power and jobs... But is it too much to ask them to make fuel available at the normal price?

I'm in ghana, and everything is worse here,
$1 = 4cedis =naira
Everything has increase, water is sold at 3.50cedis, which is 350naira
You think Ghana and other small countries are not facing this exponential suffering? I laugh in binary. I know u just mentioned ghana and other countries for cheap likes
But ghana is fvcking 20times worse than nigeria.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by opribo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Some erroneously still think Nigerians are still the same people you could use horse whip to whip into order in 1984.

Not longer ago the lai minister was quoted as saying our economic challenge has gone beyond the control of the president and he quickly in his usual way denied it.

Even the blind can feel the terrible situation the country's economy is in yet some people because of what they will eat will come and defend nothing.
What concrete action point did the kachikwu minister marshall out to ensure that fuel will be available in May. The same man that he wanted to unbundle our NNPC and later denied that he was only restructuring.

Where on earth did they bring this set of quacks from. Come to think that APC wasted our precious time to appoint these amateurs. Anyway, that's what we said we wanted so let's enjoy the ride while it last. On top of it some paid goons called social media change agent are busy day and night justifying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by tunergy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Etisalat or MTN Credit?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Tacloban: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2016
ideylaff:

Yes he really is a BIG liar, he was saying another story last week

We will expose the allocation he's been giving a particular Northern 6 letter state governor and his corner deals if he keeps bragging and saying rubbish like I am not a magician.

That's the height of telling us to do what we want while they keep smiling in their air conditioned offices and fky 1st class to Opec Meetings that make no sence to us.

Is it not a shame Nigeria the only oil producing country with queues at filing stations

Shameless Leaders

Kaduna
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Iamthoney(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2016
hinwazaka:
Kachukwu is a HEGOAT and a coward. Instead of telling us the truth and coming clean with the massive incompetence of him and his phoolish boss, he rather persist in denial and deceit
what do u expect from a Buhari recruit?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by dinggle: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2016
This is just annoying, he should simply resign...if his words are deceitful!....buhari and his ppl are disappointing us left and right. I see Buhari becoming a one time president. Fighting corruption is not as important as ensuring we have 24/7 power and gas for our vehicles.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by ceeethru(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2016
divinehand2003:

Make he nor worry I go send mtn card for am so DAT he credit nor go quick finish. smh. Is this who to run a government? we all agreed jona govt was bad but this bubu (buhari) government is worst & dullard. thank God na almost everyday I dey look my PVC
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by ahizih(m): 12:57am On Mar 24, 2016
divinehand2003:

The economic melt down is not global oga
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by ceeethru(m): 12:59am On Mar 24, 2016
divinehand2003:

Who release this mumu from kirikiri? who dey run the economy? I nor blame you, na those aboki's wen like ur nonsense quote na dem I blame. rubbish.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by mandax: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2016
lailo:

... and all the years of Jonathan as president, he managed to have us get regular fuel at the pumps.
hypocrisy stops you from remembering that.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by mamajaz(f): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2016
That's a working minister unlike our Rat Fashola who wants to gallivant round the country before knowing what's up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145 / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely / Rufai Oseni To Alex Otti: Why Do You Spend Close To A Billion On Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.