Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu (40789 Views)

‘Petrol Queues, Power Failure Will Persist Without Adequate Pricing’ - Kachikwu / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by princemillla(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2016
baralatie:

Good reply

My Bros the tin tire me oooo....... Am not any political party member but wen is comes to drumming support for in view good governance based on package on ground to the local people, i think am good at that. That doesn't the mean I should act as if all is well. My entitlement is been shared among the politicians both as salary and as bribery.

One day, the youth of this nation will take laws into their hand and protest for what is just.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2016
princemillla:

I clearly understand you point sir, but my ish is back then there was a subsidy (scam or no scam) and we don't av much ish. But now there is no subsidy and the unavailability of the product has taken too long.

You see, if truly you campaign against something and you have the chance to make a difference you put all your efforts to ensure that is working. Belive me sir, Buhari has spent good 8 to 9 month and he still can't perfect the pms ish. That's a big challenge.

What is the assurance that we won't be in this mess till the end of this dispensation?
Only time will tell, as for now, we just nid to watch and pray for better days. If he doesn't perform well, 2019 is by the corner.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by ewosk: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2016
princemillla:
We are in for serious hardship.. Fuel is currently sold in my area for 140 at filling station

Bros if i see #140 buy sef he for good....the mata cast nor be small na ultimate search to see where to buy...then the queue go almost full stadium...

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by baralatie(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2016
princemillla:

My Bros the tin tire me oooo....... Am not any political party member but wen is comes to drumming support for in view good governance based on package on ground to the local people, i think am good at that. That doesn't the mean I should act as if all is well. My entitlement is been shared among the politicians both as salary and as bribery.

One day, the youth of this nation will take laws into their hand and protest for what is just.
Protest has never lead to a solution!
Trust me
Anywhere you see protest,politicians are on the prowl to take advantage and it is back into the hands of politicians
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by DauraDullard0(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2016
tinsel:
Are you in America. We have always have fuel scarcity in this country.
Shut up and stop telling lies. Everybody doesn't have short memory here. Don't you ever try to rewrite the narrative. The only time we experienced fuel scarcity during Jonathan's administration was at the tail-end of his tenure.... April and May 2015.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Amanwulu1(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2016
princemillla:
We are in for serious hardship.. Fuel is currently sold in my area for 140 at filling station
it goes for N160 here in my area
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2016
There will be fuel scarcity on Easter and Xmas this yr.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Slimchase(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Abeg ! @Wailer's Admin......... Is d form still availeble ? I want 2 Port sharperly !!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by princemillla(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Amanwulu1:
it goes for N160 here in my area

You can imagine bro
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by princemillla(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
charliboy654:

Only time will tell, as for now, we just nid to watch and pray for better days. If he doesn't perform well, 2019 is by the corner.

Exactly my stance too
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Holarz(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
is this man nt always tired of post-talk criticism,wen sumtin of such apens u kip to urself and ur cabinet, dashing pple's hope gives u nt b to look incompetent
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Frankiss44(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Standing5:
What kind of leader allows his opponent coach him on what to campaign with and what not to campaign with if not a clueless ineffectual buffon?

Of course he wasntbcoached but this stupid set of clueless fools you idiots voting in was just throwing cheap banters here and there back then. Now they have seen that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown they have started coming up with one excuse after the other and zombies like you are still singing their praises. By the end of the 4 years, we will all know who the ineffectual buffon is just the way we already know that the title "clueless" has finally gotten a deserving head.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Frankiss44(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
saintmark88:

No fuel scarcity under jonahs time?? , not everyone is tht forgetful, not everyone can be deceived

It's either you have lost your fuccking memory or you are just being mischievous.. I repeat the only time we experienced scarcity of fuel was at the tail end of GEJ tenure, during the campaign to be specific. Even the worst of his critics know this... How can a Minister of petroleum come out to say scarcity will last till May and you see nothing wrong with it.. Rubbish
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by philfrey08: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
hinwazaka:
Kachukwu is a HEGOAT and a coward. Instead of telling us the truth and coming clean with the massive incompetence of him and his phoolish boss, he rather persist in denial and deceit

I love my ever hardworking Alison Madueke....by now she would have come up with SOLUTIONS....

Ngozi would be on top of the game to fix things..

I jus dont understand these pple sef....

Even PMB awa Petroleum minister cant do anything,.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Gbam
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by philfrey08: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
aljharem:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR.

*During campaign*

APC: Young man what are you eating?

Nigerian: Rice

APC: Rice and what?

Nigerian: Rice and one meat.

APC: What are you drinking?

Nigerian: Fanta.

APC: This is bad, you deserve rice and beans with at least 5 meats and your choice drink.

Nigerian: Is that so?

APC: Yes. Make our candidate your cook and we will see to that and more.

*Nigerian votes. APC wins, Day 1*

APC: Food is ready.

Nigerian: What do we have.

APC: Beans and pure water.

Nigerian: No meat?

APC: No meat, I met the kitchen virtually empty.

*Nigerian eats*

#Day 2.

Nigerian: No food today?

APC: Nope, your cook traveled.

#Day 3

APC: Food don ready:

Nigerian: What do we have today?

APC: Beans.

Nigerian: No pure water?

APC: The last cook looted your kitchen.

#Day 4

Nigerian: No food today?

APC: Nope, your cook traveled. He's gone to recover your looted meat, bread, sugar and other cooking items.

Nigerian: But at least there should be something to eat.

APC: He used the remaining to fund his journey and repair his plane.

#Day 5

APC: Food is ready.

Nigerian: What did you cook?

APC: Cook kee, the economy is bad and oil price is nose diving so manage this garri, kuli kuli and milk.

Nigerian: So we can't afford beans now?

APC: The last cook used fulani herdsmen to destroyed our ban and embarrass your new cook

Nigerian: No sugar?

APC: The last cook used all the sugar.

#Day 6

Nigerian: Wetin dey today.

APC: Garri dey... If you get money go use am buy kuli kuli and milk.
grin grin grin grin grin

You made my morning...
This is surely the best way to analyse this administration.

YOU DESERVE A POLITICAL OFFICE gannn
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by 989900: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
tendercharles:
what has he said pls

'Abeg' help me, 'awan' ask the same 'kwueshion'.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by 989900: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2016
So, it's true Kachikwu uses . . .
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Standing5(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2016
Frankiss44:

Of course he wasntbcoached but this stupid set of clueless fools you idiots voting in was just throwing cheap banters here and there back then. Now they have seen that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown they have started coming up with one excuse after the other and zombies like you are still singing their praises. By the end of the 4 years, we will all know who the ineffectual buffon is just the way we already know that the title "clueless" has finally gotten a deserving head.
With all the money in the world your hero was saddled with importing only 50% as against 100% and you expect magic with oil on the low abi. Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by iamord(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

I'm in ghana, and everything is worse here,
$1 = 4cedis =naira
Everything has increase, water is sold at 3.50cedis, which is 350naira
You think Ghana and other small countries are not facing this exponential suffering? I laugh in binary. I know u just mentioned ghana and other countries for cheap likes
But ghana is fvcking 20times worse than nigeria.
pls the border post is not closed. You can head back to Nigeria, you also seem to be poor in your maths

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by saintmark88(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Frankiss44:

It's either you have lost your fuccking memory or you are just being mischievous.. I repeat the only time we experienced scarcity of fuel was at the tail end of GEJ tenure, during the campaign to be specific. Even the worst of his critics know this... How can a Minister of petroleum come out to say scarcity will last till May and you see nothing wrong with it.. Rubbish

He did give reason, he said tht d nnpc is doing 100percent importation nd need to have reserve, so until d reserves r filled, bfre 100percent of imported fuel would be distributed...All we need is to feel a pinch if this would solve the problem, the problem with u is that u dnt want to feel a pinch yet u want change, it won't come by magic.... I remember buying fuel during jonahs time like u mentioned in may 5litres for 4k, wah cud b worse than that, what about the fuel subsidy time, didn't fuel shortage linger on for a long time, like I easier said not all of us have short memories
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
iamord:
pls the border post is not closed. You can head back to Nigeria, you also seem to be poor in your maths

Wetin this mumu dey talk

-comparing the situation of Ghana with Nigeria based on previous comment
-a fvcking rock comes out of nowhere to talk about borders

Disgusting third world education
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by wiseoneking: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2016
divinehand2003:

But you know that the circumstances under which the present administration is working is far worse than when PDP was in power. There is a global economic melt down due to the slump in crude oil prices. So don't blame Buhari. Blame the poor economy.
Sorry for you. I give up on you. Change don change your brain. OBJ got the worst govt from military dictatorial rules of over 30 decades, without crying like you, PDP succeded. You guys is not helping pmb by giving him more foolish notion why he should remain after a year crying over the past govt. Till then, enjoy your Change in the Zoo. Lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by emmasege: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Shut up! Global economics meltdown has been since the days of Yaradua and continues into Jonathan time. Right now, the shout about Global economics meltdown has gone down. Tell us another lie, Lie Muhammed's friend
divinehand2003:

But you know that the circumstances under which the present administration is working is far worse than when PDP was in power. There is a global economic melt down due to the slump in crude oil prices. So don't blame Buhari. Blame the poor economy.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by wataja: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Welcome to change.

Post your free adverts on www.wataja.com
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by iamord(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Wetin this mumu dey talk

-comparing the situation of Ghana with Nigeria based on previous comment
-a fvcking rock comes out of nowhere to talk about borders

Disgusting third world education
you are daft. Pls we don't need nonentities like u around. If the issue in ghana is more than Nigeria then you get the Bleep out. Nobody forced you to come

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2016
iamord:
you are daft. Pls we don't need nonentities line u around. If the issue in ghana is more than Nigeria then you get the Bleep out. Nobody forced you to come

You have thick sperm in your brain if you think i was replying to you in the first place
Nairaland has always been full of nonentities like your kind, good luck cleaning them out. Mr internet police.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by pimpo: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2016
YaksonFCA:
So the oil swap stuff continues...Him! Naija why?

You noticed the one important thing in the article that everyone else seems to have missed.
They said the swap deals where fraudulent and had been terminated. Go figure! undecided

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by NAIRAMIND: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Another failed promise again?

GEJ pls forgive our foolishness and wrong decision last year.

We have learnt our lessons in a hard way since you left,now we know you were actually and tirelessly working for our good and well-being.

Pls come to our rescue before we are all choked to death plsssssssssss!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2016
amtaken:
Global economic meltdown? How come this meltdown news is only heard here and not even on CNN, BBC and Aljazeera?

Here's the graph of current prices of petroleum in different countries of the world as at 21st March, 2016.

Mind you that $0.41 is only the official price for Nigeria and not the real price of N150 and above it is being sold for at our petrol stations

How come other oil producing nations sell theirs quite cheap compared to the fake official price we have here, not to even talk of the real price despite all the trillions of Naira that goes nto fuel subsidy yearly?

Keep in mind that

1.Many of those countries are planning to remove their fuel susbides....if oil prices stay low.UAE, Saudi and Venezuela have partially or fully removed subsides.

2,Many of those countries also produce far more oil than Nigeria, and/or have small populations. So they can save massively.Saudi Arabia has 600bn in its reserves...plus a population of 11million (Nigeria...30BN and 170million people).

3.Refining capacity in both countries is better than Nigeria.Nigeria still needs to import 23million liters of fuel daily to meet demand. (We need four more refineries too)

I opposed GEJ....but removing subsidy was one of his better ideas.But thanks to the massive protest Nigerians did...which was back then a message to the PDP and the Opposition....no politician would contemplate removing subsidy

4. Addtionally, due to the falling oil prices...we do not have the cash we need to import fuel.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by Objektive: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
PLEASE CHECK THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL TODAY AND THE SAME TIME LAST YEAR AND TELL ME THAT GEJ WAS NOT A MAGICIAN

APC IS MAKING A MAGICIAN OUT OF GEJ!!!!

divinehand2003:

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu by chernest2002: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Kachikwu is not free to work with his knowledge because buhari have been given traits with kuje prison.until buhari becomes democratic nothing Will work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145 / Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) / Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57