Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

#BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It (49161 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" / Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by themayor4542(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2016
ogochukwu247:
Popular OAP Freeze has come for TB Joshua after claims he predicted the Brussel terrorist attacks.
Synagogue released a video to that effect yesterday..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDRUGDgxL9D/?hl=en
I honestly don't see any thing wrong in what freeze said. if Tb Joshua saw the bombing beforehand why didn't he voice it out so the nation concerned can put a measure in place to avert such attack? By the way, didn't 116 people died on his own premises? how come he didn't see that one coming? Or is he a lamp that lights every other person's path yet his own base is in darkness. so are we supposed to cheer him now for late prediction of a disaster after such disaster have struck. of what good is such stupid and annoying prediction when it's of no value to any one? isn't that a classic case of medicine after death? God! some people are so gullible that they blind themselves all in the name of religion. anyways, any clear thinking person would have known that Tb Joshua is a guy man pastor.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Kyllahmc(m): 12:46am On Mar 24, 2016
First time Freeze made sense in his whole career... the go predict surebet part got me cracking lol

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 24, 2016
The prophecy was uncanny and precise...if you haven't watched it, maybe you should before talking rubbish...as for the fool who derided the man of God...unless you repent publicly, your punishment will also be in public angry
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Afroconnect: 1:14am On Mar 24, 2016
macaranta:
Freeze is always slamming...he shouldn't do the one that will hook him tho.

Fear,fear...nothing wrong in expressing his opinion.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by fireforfire: 1:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Dis freezer guy is talking too much. Dem go soon turn am to frog
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Afroconnect: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2016
andyanders:
May God have MERCY on all of you condemning Prophet T. B. Joshua.

The so called Freez, I ask that God have mercy and open your eyes so that you can realise the implication of your action and learn to know how you voice out rubbish about the men of God.

There are things you don't have to toy with and that is Name calling on the prophets of God. God is not man and man should learn to know how to control what comes out of their mouth.

Mr Freez, do not allow God's anger on you. Watch what you say and I ask that God should forgive you for your action.

You are quite local, your religious bigotry won't allow you reason clearly.

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by chichriso: 1:51am On Mar 24, 2016
Freeze is taking things too far oooooo
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:01am On Mar 24, 2016
diasporaman:
TB JOSHUA should just recoil himself into his usual shell of deceit and calculated prediction in the name of prophecy

How very true. Despite so many so called pastors in Naija claiming to be prophets (more than in the entire Bible) there is not one of them real and this evil charlatan lying for money would be the last man on earth that God would reveal any prophesy to!

I prophesy that:
Next month there will be a terrorist attack!
Next month there will be an earthquake!
Next month the Naira will fluctuate up and down against the pound/dollar!
And best of all
That gulible people who know so little about Christianity and the Bible that they believe Nigeria is filled with thousands of prophets will rally to support and defend this reprehensible fake Christian charlatan while pouring money into his coffers!

Do remember that (for example) there are dozens of earthquakes EVERY DAY so is this really a prophesy?
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 24, 2016
ritababe:

I go like am if great khali press my booobs grin
the man is doing the work of God if e pain you go open your own.

Can I press your b00bs!
I'll squeeze it together and tickle your nipples
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by akigbemaru: 2:39am On Mar 24, 2016
tb joshua and prophesy sha
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by G8Arthur(m): 3:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
TB Joshua is a business man.

May great khali squeeze your balls or breasts if you quote to spew rubbish.

U have been a book squeezer. It showed on ur profile.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by austynoh: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Make this freeze of a guy just dey careful...very soon now,we go see am for synagogue church, say him won cum apologise to the man of God.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Orangina(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Freeze will soon be sacked just watch ! My vision
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Reference(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Ehiscotch:
I don't have a problem with T.B Joshua; but why insisting on predicting doom & when it happens ur members upload it on the internet? It is like you are selling(advertising) your ministry to the public. What is even worse, when u make a prediction it almost always about a tragic event & your members would "gloat" when this happens, rather than pray against it (which I presume they don't). They have been many prophecies that have been averted or stopped by God due to prayers or remorse.

You got it. Just advertising. Just baiting and will a God who is love use tragic incidents and works of evil to advertise....not to me.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Tallesty1(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2016
G8Arthur:

U have been a book squeezer. It showed on ur profile.
What you see on my dp is beans talk compared to what the Great Khali does with booby
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Reference(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
The prophecy was uncanny and precise...if you haven't watched it, maybe you should before talking rubbish...as for the fool who derided the man of God...unless you repent publicly, your punishment will also be in public angry

Let me tell you something. There are two who know these things in advance. He who created the things being destroyed and he who destroys the things that were created.

If it is God that sees the impending plan of evil He won't ask you to pray, He will tell you what to do. To inquire by man is a constant act. David inquired of the Lord and the Lord told him 'what to do'. The Lord did not ask David to 'go and pray again to avoid it'. Pray to whom again. If it is God revealing these things to TB, the question is, why is TB not 'doing anything about the revelations' in order to do good - avert disasters. It is either TB is disobeying or 'is told not to interfere'. And who could that be, God?

Some people might claim he doesn't have access but INTERPOL has an office in Abuja. Send them a letter. You are a world reknowned seer. They will take you seriously.

When Herod was looking to slay baby Jesus, when Saul was looking to kill David and many more instances He got through to man and tragedies were averted. Recurring tragedies are indications of the absence of God or the lack of communication. In a church this does not happen. Is God scoring zero in TB's church time and again.
And my man, your language and manner of speech does not indicate christianity or discipleship. I'm being honest with you.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by deebrain(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
TB Joshua is a business man.

May great khali squeeze your balls or breasts if you quote to spew rubbish.

I wish you sense this Easter period in Jesus name.

I dare your Khali to come.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by vickylala239: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2016
themayor4542:
I honestly don't see any thing wrong in what freeze said. if Tb Joshua saw the bombing beforehand why didn't he voice it out so the nation concerned can put a measure in place to avert such attack? By the way, didn't 116 people died on his own premises? how come he didn't see that one coming? Or is he a lamp that lights every other person's path yet his own base is in darkness. so are we supposed to cheer him now for late prediction of a disaster after such disaster have struck. of what good is such stupid and annoying prediction when it's of no value to any one? isn't that a classic case of medicine after death? God! some people are so gullible that they blind themselves all in the name of religion. anyways, any clear thinking person would have known that Tb Joshua is a guy man pastor.

Some of you are actually funny...

For him not to see who culd hppn close to...Dat tells u Dat he is not in control..that means he only speak what he sees...

I wnt to also knw Dat aside judging any man,u also need to look closely n use ur brain...if he say pray he is only doing Wat he is told to do...if he was told to go over to that country and stop the train he culd Hv...

This are instructions he cnt do otherwise....so are saying predict football..this things are not within his power he only speak what he is allowed to see...

Some say y is he always predicting bad event...wen noah who building d Ark vry few Ppl bliv him...

Jst as we Hv musicians who sing jazz, we Hv sum who sing RNB etc....so is different men of God...

Hope you all so that men of God are messagers......Na erroneous ur phase tell u Na wetin u go do or say.....

Xcept u Dnt Lik the man ohh....Bt if u a reasoning keeping hate or Lik aside...

You also need to knw Dat d devil cum to kill n to destroy... u may Nt knw d effect of his prediction to d other wrld....

Some Ppl day he is evil..I wnt to let u knw Dat d devil will Neva gv u any good thing without demanding sumtin Evn bigger....

This is a man who gv scholarship

School fees

Foods...

Wheelchair...

Rent apartment....

Jobs...

Business setups.... this are the once I Hv seen

If u truly knw d principle of d devil u will knw Dat doing d above is contrary to devils kingdom....

Hv u Eva seen confession of a witch before? I mean some near ur area confess?

D day u will Mayb u will knw Hw devil operate n their principle
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2016
deebrain:

I wish you sense this Easter period in Jesus name.

I dare your Khali to come.
Junk Wish.

I don't celebrate Easter.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by vickylala239: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

How very true. Despite so many so called pastors in Naija claiming to be prophets (more than in the entire Bible) there is not one of them real and this evil charlatan lying for money would be the last man on earth that God would reveal any prophesy to!

I prophesy that:
Next month there will be a terrorist attack!
Next month there will be an earthquake!
Next month the Naira will fluctuate up and down against the pound/dollar!
And best of all
That gulible people who know so little about Christianity and the Bible that they believe Nigeria is filled with thousands of prophets will rally to support and defend this reprehensible fake Christian charlatan while pouring money into his coffers!

Do remember that (for example) there are dozens of earthquakes EVERY DAY so is this really a prophesy?

U are wrong earthquake Dnt hppn every day...

To mi I feel u shuld go abt doing Wat u knw best n leave another to also do Wat he knows best..

You see Ppl without prblm Dnt knw Wat prblm is..if u had a wife who has Nt delivered for 8yrs n she finally did,after being delivered or your frnd or neighbor u usually see wit one kind horrible disease cum bck normal....Mayb Dat day wen u enter Nairaland Lik this u will b shock of Ppl say abt him....

Or wen u see a homeless guy who has being roaming ur street for year,go to school n graduate tru dis man's scholarship.... Evn wen u knw mst pastors Dnt do dis no matter how big their church is....

Mayb d day d distribution of food reach ur poor neighbor, n u cum out to see tb joshua bus out side loaded wit food stuffs n Ppl distributing them...only Mayb ur view will change...

D day u see a man walk... Dat is I mean someone u knw Neva walked n Dey tell u is tb joshua... Mayb Dat day u will think again...

You see d prblm we Nigerian Hv is..we Hv Nt bin opportune to Hv a close Ppl who u knw had dis Crious issue n u see him bck again...

If only u Hv seen Ppl wit Crious prblm...I will advice enter hospital once....also Try n go to the church...
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by 9jatatafo(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Ogbeni two bottles of whatever you are drinking for you.

Taken and many thanks
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2016
make TB Joshua predict baba ijebu for guyz. make pepper rest!cheesy grin
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Rotimisegun: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
either he predicted it or not..considering d fact he a prophet.... freeze go jus use head cari curse
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by wataja: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Daddy freeze always calling out!

Post your free adverts on www.wataja.com
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Timbuktu14(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Surebet grin

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by lukxman(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
ritababe:

Great Khali palms hard o! if im press ur breast all those bleached skin go peal off o
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Reference:

Let me tell you something. There are two who know these things in advance. He who created the things being destroyed and he who destroys the things that were created.

If it is God that sees the impending plan of evil He won't ask you to pray, He will tell you what to do. To inquire by man is a constant act. David inquired of the Lord and the Lord told him 'what to do'. The Lord did not ask David to 'go and pray again to avoid it'. Pray to whom again. If it is God revealing these things to TB, the question is, why is TB not 'doing anything about the revelations' in order to do good - avert disasters. It is either TB is disobeying or 'is told not to interfere'. And who could that be, God?

Some people might claim he doesn't have access but INTERPOL has an office in Abuja. Send them a letter. You are a world reknowned seer. They will take you seriously.

When Herod was looking to slay baby Jesus, when Saul was looking to kill David and many more instances He got through to man and tragedies were averted. Recurring tragedies are indications of the absence of God or the lack of communication. In a church this does not happen. Is God scoring zero in TB's church time and again.
And my man, your language and manner of speech does not indicate christianity or discipleship. I'm being honest with you.
and your manner of speech indicates Christianity or discipleship!?
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
vickylala239:

U are wrong earthquake Dnt hppn every day...
To mi I feel u shuld go abt doing Wat u knw best n leave another to also do Wat he knows best..
You see Ppl without prblm Dnt knw Wat prblm is..if u had a wife who has Nt delivered for 8yrs n she finally did,after being delivered or your frnd or neighbor u usually see wit one kind horrible disease cum bck normal....Mayb Dat day wen u enter Nairaland Lik this u will b shock of Ppl say abt him....
Or wen u see a homeless guy who has being roaming ur street for year,go to school n graduate tru dis man's scholarship.... Evn wen u knw mst pastors Dnt do dis no matter how big their church is....
Mayb d day d distribution of food reach ur poor neighbor, n u cum out to see tb joshua bus out side loaded wit food stuffs n Ppl distributing them...only Mayb ur view will change...
D day u see a man walk... Dat is I mean someone u knw Neva walked n Dey tell u is tb joshua... Mayb Dat day u will think again...
You see d prblm we Nigerian Hv is..we Hv Nt bin opportune to Hv a close Ppl who u knw had dis Crious issue n u see him bck again...
If only u Hv seen Ppl wit Crious prblm...I will advice enter hospital once....also Try n go to the church...

Actually there are not one but MANY earthquakes EVERY DAY. Most are merely small tremors with little damage. So you have spoken from lack of knowledge. (Check any site on seismic activity). Check the other 'predictions' also.

Anyone can do some good works with the money they fakes generate and pretend to be holy while enriching themselves.

Now why are there more of these pretend prophets alive in Naija today than in the entire Bible? And why Naija? The cultural disposition sadly affects matters! The fake prophits/'profits' are recognised as fakes the world over! Turn to God and do not be led astray by these evil Charlatans who have nothing to say of spiritual value and invent vague predictions AFTER the event in order to fool those unable to see how they do it.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
ritababe:

I go like am if great khali press my booobs grin the man is doing the work of God if e pain you go open your own.
Save khali the stress leme do it myself grin[quote author=ritababe post=44044276]
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Rotimisegun:
either he predicted it or not..considering d fact he a prophet.... freeze go jus use head cari curse

There are NO prophets in Naija today. The have made zero prophesies with any spiritual value mere vague predictions after the event that can be interpreted in many ways. This is to fool people into thinking they are holy!

Why are there more of the charlatans alive today in Naija than in the history of the Bible?

Outside Naija the real Christians laugh at these twisted moneygrabbers!
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by themayor4542(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Actually there are not one but MANY earthquakes EVERY DAY. Most are merely small tremors with little damage. So you have spoken from lack of knowledge. (Check any site on seismic activity). Check the other 'predictions' also.

Anyone can do some good works with the money they fakes generate and pretend to be holy while enriching themselves.

Now why are there more of these pretend prophets alive in Naija today than in the entire Bible? And why Naija? The cultural disposition sadly affects matters! The fake prophits/'profits' are recognised as fakes the world over! Turn to God and do not be led astray by these evil Charlatans who have nothing to say of spiritual value and invent vague predictions AFTER the event in order to fool those unable to see how they do it.
My brother your reasoning exhumed nothing but sheer brilliance and intelligence. Nigerians are just too religiously gullible. can't they think without sentiments. what has sharing food got to do with being holy and pious? by the way, didn't he get the money scaming, brainwashing his followers? so we should give him an honourable title cos he's giving just a slight fraction of his gains to the people. common people. wake up and stop allowing this so called spiritual leader continue taking you for a ride.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by mikolo80: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
ritababe:

wey d boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.