Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

#BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It (49163 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" / Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by deebrain(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Junk Wish.

I don't celebrate Easter.

Cool.

Collect the sense sha....
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
themayor4542:
My brother your reasoning exhumed nothing but sheer brilliance and intelligence. Nigerians are just too religiously gullible. can't they think without sentiments. what has sharing food got to do with being holy and pious? by the way, didn't he get the money scaming, brainwashing his followers? so we should give him an honourable title cos he's giving just a slight fraction of his gains to the people. common people. wake up and stop allowing this so called spiritual leader continue taking you for a ride.

In this case I take absolutely no pleasure in being correct but merely go where the facts lead me. I know in my country no minister, priest or pastor would blaspheme by calling themselves prophets. Furthermore even the poor ones or modestly comfortable (the VAST MAJORITY) do much charitable work but without boasting of it.

As you correctly imply just because someone calls themself a pastor does not even prove they are a Christian! We must always look critically at those making such claims and sadly the local culture of religious respect does not encourage this. And if I had his money (or control of 'church' funds then I am sure I could dispense a small proportion to needy causes also!
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by vickylala239: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Actually there are not one but MANY earthquakes EVERY DAY. Most are merely small tremors with little damage. So you have spoken from lack of knowledge. (Check any site on seismic activity). Check the other 'predictions' also.

Anyone can do some good works with the money they fakes generate and pretend to be holy while enriching themselves.

Now why are there more of these pretend prophets alive in Naija today than in the entire Bible? And why Naija? The cultural disposition sadly affects matters! The fake prophits/'profits' are recognised as fakes the world over! Turn to God and do not be led astray by these evil Charlatans who have nothing to say of spiritual value and invent vague predictions AFTER the event in order to fool those unable to see how they do it.

Sorry plz blv Wat u wnt then .....peace
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by birmingham04: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
omojeesu:
False man. Antichrist agent.
What is false man and Antichrist. Has Prophet TB Joshua ever saying anything against the doctrine of Our Lord Jesus Christ? Am sorry for your life I pray you won't live your life in penury. Is it God that told you that Prophet TB Joshua is Antichrist? Whatever you say against man of God shall be using against you in the day of judgement. Who are you to judge? But I pray God should forgive you your sins. They said so to Our Lord Jesus Christ that is using evil spirit , and Our Lord Jesus replied by saying can evil spirit cast out evil spirit? I need answer pls.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
vickylala239:

Sorry plz blv Wat u wnt then .....peace

Not sure what this means. Something about me wanting something?

I am simply pointing out that these false christians claiming to be prophets are nothing of the sort.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by omojeesu(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
birmingham04:
What is false man and Antichrist. Has Prophet TB Joshua ever saying anything against the doctrine of Our Lord Jesus Christ? Am sorry for your life I pray you won't live your life in penury. Is it God that told you that Prophet TB Joshua is Antichrist? Whatever you say against man of God shall be using against you in the day of judgement. Who are you to judge? But I pray God should forgive you your sins. They said so to Our Lord Jesus Christ that is using evil spirit , and Our Lord Jesus replied by saying can evil spirit cast out evil spirit? I need answer pls.

I got born again about 30 years ago. I have the Spirit of Christ in me to know the spirit of antichrist. Your hero is one of the powerful deceivers in these end times. Please run away from him. He's going to lead many away from Jesus Christ. You've been well advised.

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by birmingham04: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
omojeesu:

I got born again about 30 years ago. I have the Spirit of Christ in me to know the spirit of antichrist. Your hero is one of the powerful deceivers in these end times. Please run away from him. He's going to lead many away from Jesus Christ. You've been well advised.
. You are the Antichrist the bible says thou shall not judge. If truly you have spirit of Our Lord Jesus Christ you will never judge. Can you just tell me one point in which Prophet TB Joshua is leading people astray pls.Whatever you say against the man of God shall be used against you in the day of judgement,but I pray God should forgive you your sin. Do you watch Emmanuel TV ? If truly you watch it and you can still say something bad against Prophet TB Joshua I am very sure you are the generation of Pharisees. I am not surprise you have eyes but you cannot see you have ear you cannot hear.What people were saying about Prophet TB Joshua they said more than that to Lord Jesus. The spirit that you have that can let you know that Prophet TB Joshua is Antichrist why can't you use that spirit to be healing people and performing miracle? Can you answer this question pls? Do you believe in whatever Our Lord Jesud Chists says? Yes or No? I' m sure your amswer is capital YES, good. Do you believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ saying? In the book of Mark 3 verse 23 How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom be divided against itself,that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand,but hath an end. No man can enter into a strong man's house,and spoil his goods,except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. Verily I say unto you,All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men,and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. Mr man through this message is Prophet TB Joshua is Antichrist? Am sorry for you. You are not blaspheme Prophet TB Joshua but blasphemies the Holy Ghost.Watch Emmanuel TV on Dstv 390 or gotv 82. We are the sons and daughters of love. Let Love Lead. Happy Easter.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2016
birmingham04:
. You are the Antichrist the bible says thou shall not judge. If truly you have spirit of Our Lord Jesus Christ you will never judge. Can you just tell me one point in which Prophet TB Joshua is leading people astray pls.Whatever you say against the man of God shall be used against you in the day of judgement,but I pray God should forgive you your sin. Do you watch Emmanuel TV ? If truly you watch it and you can still say something bad against Prophet TB Joshua I am very sure you are the generation of Pharisees. I am not surprise you have eyes but you cannot see you have ear you cannot hear.What people were saying about Prophet TB Joshua they said more than that to Lord Jesus. The spirit that you have that can let you know that Prophet TB Joshua is Antichrist why can't you use that spirit to be healing people and performing miracle? Can you answer this question pls? Do you believe in whatever Our Lord Jesud Chists says? Yes or No? I' m sure your amswer is capital YES, good. Do you believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ saying? In the book of Mark 3 verse 23 How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom be divided against itself,that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand,but hath an end. No man can enter into a strong man's house,and spoil his goods,except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. Verily I say unto you,All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men,and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. Mr man through this message is Prophet TB Joshua is Antichrist? Am sorry for you. You are not blaspheme Prophet TB Joshua but blasphemies the Holy Ghost.Watch Emmanuel TV on Dstv 390 or gotv 82. We are the sons and daughters of love. Let Love Lead. Happy Easter.

Today there are supposedly more prophets alive in Naija than in thousands of years of Biblical History. Does this not make you think?

Furthermore these prophets (more interested in profit) dont actually prophesy! They lie to their followers to increase their business.

As Jesus drove the traders from the temple we should drive these Charlatans from us. Why are there no such prophets in the developed world. There are many holy Pastors today BUT NO PROPHETS. THOSE CLAIMING TO BE ARE SONS OF SATAN!
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by omojeesu(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2016
birmingham04:

You have succeeded in expressing the power of deception. God help you!
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by alobright17(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
talktonase:
what kind of prophet that predicts doom and disaster every now and then...
the question should be why is Doom and disaster always happen?why do football fans predicts against other teams?what is wrong it predictions abi na sin to predict about something?
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by alobright17(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
omojeesu:

Born again don't talk like this so stop deceiving yourself.

I have listened to his preaching several times and in many ways he has never for one day contradicted the bible which we Christians see as directory,so telling me he is leading people away from God is a mere false allegation of hatred simply because you know he is far better than your own very pastor.

Even Jesus Christ that we all believed in did not only Preach the world of God he also performed Miracles and heal the sick and people like you back then said all negatives things against him,He also release his words that if we believe that we can do more than him if Jesus himself sanctioned such power to be even after he left that means you're just condemning T.B out of mere jealousy and greed.

You Believed in Jesus Christ but you never believed in his words that people will perform more than him if we believe,then your name is sorry.

Na your type they condemns every wealthy person and call them ritualist because you don't believe that someone can make money without \juju.

Check your self well because no be Spirit of Christ you get maybe na spirit of jealousy,greed bias mind e.t.c, repent from that and receive Jesus in your life for your own Good.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by alobright17(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
themayor4542:
I honestly don't see any thing wrong in what freeze said. if Tb Joshua saw the bombing beforehand why didn't he voice it out so the nation concerned can put a measure in place to avert such attack? By the way, didn't 116 people died on his own premises? how come he didn't see that one coming? Or is he a lamp that lights every other person's path yet his own base is in darkness. so are we supposed to cheer him now for late prediction of a disaster after such disaster have struck. of what good is such stupid and annoying prediction when it's of no value to any one? isn't that a classic case of medicine after death? God! some people are so gullible that they blind themselves all in the name of religion. anyways, any clear thinking person would have known that Tb Joshua is a guy man pastor.
say what you know and don't be a follow follow person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.