Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

If Evolution Was Untrue. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Evolution Was Untrue. (17827 Views)

If Evolution Is True ,atheism Can't Be Rationally Held / If Evolution Was True! / If Evolution Was True Then It Should Be Able To Regrow Lost Limbs In Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:
I'm curious about how people who reject evolution would explain the more specific observations in nature that seem to support an evolutionary model. For example:

1. Why are the DNA sequences between species like, say, the chimpanzee and the human, or the bird and the dinosaur, so similar, if those organisms are not related? Wouldn't you expect to see completely random and dissimilar DNA sequences between all species if they shared no genetic relationship?

2. Why are simpler life forms consistently found in lower rock layers than their theorized present-day evolutionary descendents? Shouldn't we find all life forms mixed in all rock layers, if new species did not arise over time?

3. Why do human fetuses grow a layer of fur during development, which sheds later on before birth? And why does this fur grow at the same point in development as Chimpanzee fetuses do? If there were no relationship between us, wouldn't we expect human fetuses to lack such a thing?

4. In the same vein, why do the fetuses of all members of the Chordata phylum all look so similar?

5. Why are there organisms like flesh-eating bacteria, and parasitic, eye-burrowing worms that hurt humans? If such harmful and disease-causing organisms did not arise out of evolutionary adaptation, then why would they be created?

I am genuinely curious about how one would explain these phenomena in a non-evolutionary framework.

Alert !!! another inmate escapes medical centre.
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:
I'm curious about how people who reject evolution would explain the more specific observations in nature that seem to support an evolutionary model. For example:

1. Why are the DNA sequences between species like, say, the chimpanzee and the human, or the bird and the dinosaur, so similar, if those organisms are not related? Wouldn't you expect to see completely random and dissimilar DNA sequences between all species if they shared no genetic relationship?

2. Why are simpler life forms consistently found in lower rock layers than their theorized present-day evolutionary descendents? Shouldn't we find all life forms mixed in all rock layers, if new species did not arise over time?

3. Why do human fetuses grow a layer of fur during development, which sheds later on before birth? And why does this fur grow at the same point in development as Chimpanzee fetuses do? If there were no relationship between us, wouldn't we expect human fetuses to lack such a thing?

4. In the same vein, why do the fetuses of all members of the Chordata phylum all look so similar?

5. Why are there organisms like flesh-eating bacteria, and parasitic, eye-burrowing worms that hurt humans? If such harmful and disease-causing organisms did not arise out of evolutionary adaptation, then why would they be created?

I am genuinely curious about how one would explain these phenomena in a non-evolutionary framework.

How can Evolution explian the origin of Life.becos a none living thing .which includes evolution cannot give another life. which itself does not have.
Secondly how can a process ( elvolution) design and create Man and Woman with all its complexities.considering the fact that evolution does not think .neither does it have hands ,legs ,eyes.

Its like Saying a hurricane wind will blow and result or create a Boeing 727 with all its components.what is the probability of it happening?
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
wirinet:

I stopped science vs God arguments long ago. Both of them are incompatible and cannot achieve a common ground. If you want to discuss your faith, please do,but do not delve into the sciences of which you have little idea.

Great minds like Newton and Einstein were simply agents of the evolution of Knowledge or should i say intelligence. Like Newton said in his famous quote "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants", he acknowledged that he simply improved on existing works of others - evolution.

The fact that the micro world is ruled by randomness is not subject to argument, it is a universally accepted fact.

Your cup of water analogy is very faulty. Are you implying that only man received all the droplets of intelligence thrown up by evolution? Are you implying that only man has intelligence and all other animals operated by only instinct? I am sure you realize how ridiculous it sound. Man (probably being in the best position to the cup of intelligence) got showered the most, but all other animals also got some droplets of this rain of intelligence.

U are a Clown. have U seen Evloution? have U been to a lab to prove all this garbage U are saying. U critize Christains for beliving the bible without prove and U are doing the same.
Secondly It took your scientist years to understand how science and nature work.it also took them years to invent ,design , and build most mordern things we use today.
So if it requires so much work and planning to design just a computer. tell me how then a Human being and the entire Universe which are more complex .will not require a being to design and create it.since a compute did not also come by chance.
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by wirinet(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
blueAgent:

U are a Clown. have U seen Evloution? have U been to a lab to prove all this garbage U are saying. U critize Christains for beliving the bible without prove and U are doing the same.
Secondly It took your scientist years to understand how science and nature work.it also took them years to invent ,design , and build most mordern things we use today.
So if it requires so much work and planning to design just a computer. tell me how then a Human being and the entire Universe which are more complex .will not require a being to design and create it.since a compute did not also come by chance.

And you are a stark illiterate. You probably have never opened a text book on biology or you got F9 in WAEC. Yes, i have seen evolution, everything evolves, the universe evolves, the earth evolves and every living thing (and non living thing) on earth evolves. Even nairaland has evolved and is still evolving. Some Christians beliefs are preposterous, for example man was never made from clay, clay is mostly silicon, while man ( just like all other living things on earth) is mostly carbon. I am sure you do not know that. A donkey does not have the required larynx for human speech, so the Christian belief that a donkey spoke is a lie. Joshua could never have stopped the sun, as the sun does not move (relative to the earth), if the sun appears to stop, it means it was the earth that stopped, and the earth stopping suddenly will have catastrophic consequences on the whole planet. I am sure you do not know that also.

Please go back to school and stop using Christianity as a cover for your ignorance. My 7 year old cannot reason like the rubbish you wrote up there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by cloudgoddess(f): 4:17am On Apr 19, 2016
blueAgent:

How can Evolution explian the origin of Life.becos a none living thing .which includes evolution cannot give another life. which itself does not have.
Secondly how can a process ( elvolution) design and create Man and Woman with all its complexities.considering the fact that evolution does not think .neither does it have hands ,legs ,eyes.

Its like Saying a hurricane wind will blow and result or create a Boeing 727 with all its components.what is the probability of it happening?
Evolution does not set out to explain the origin of life. That is a seperate study altogether.

It's called population genetics: changing allele frequencies due to mutation, genetic isolation, etc. Simple biological principles that rest on the foundations of chemistry & physics (DNA is a double helix, certain base pairs match with others, errors in DNA copying that lead to mutation, etc etc).

Its like Saying a hurricane wind will blow and result or create a Boeing 727 with all its components.
Not really. Hurricanes are chaotic, quick events. Evolution is tiny changes to DNA molecules over multiple generations, major changes taking millions of years to occur in mammals. It's not a fast process or a chaotic one.

An analogy I like to use is the necklace and beads. Take a necklace, with perhaps 10 different colored beads on it. Every 10 minutes (representing a new generation) one bead is either added, or replaced with a different color bead. After 30 minutes the necklace will not look very different than how it started. But give it a few days, a week, even a month, and the necklace will look very different than when it started. That is how the process of evolution works on the DNA of organism populations. Tiny changes that add up over time.

1 Like

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Evolution does not set out to explain the origin of life. That is a seperate study altogether.

Secondly how can a process ( elvolution) design and create Man and Woman with all its complexities.considering the fact thati evolution does not think .neither does it have hands ,legs ,eyes.
It's called population genetics: changing allele frequencies due to mutation, genetic isolation, etc. Simple biological principles that rest on the foundations of chemistry & physics (DNA is a double helix, certain base pairs match with others, errors in DNA copying that lead to mutation, etc etc).

Its like Saying a hurricane wind will blow and result or create a Boeing 727 with all its components.
Not really. Hurricanes are chaotic, quick events. Evolution is tiny changes to DNA molecules over multiple generations, major changes taking millions of years to occur in mammals. It's not a fast process or a chaotic one.

An analogy I like to use is the necklace and beads. Take a necklace, with perhaps 10 different colored beads on it. Every 10 minutes (representing a new generation) one bead is either added, or replaced with a different color bead. After 30 minutes the necklace will not look very different than how it started. But give it a few days, a week, even a month, and the necklace will look very different than when it started. That is how the process of evolution works on the DNA of organism populations. Tiny changes that add up over time.

Since evolution can not prove the existence of life. then it is a scam.

If Evolution can bring tiny changes to organisms,then what made those organisms in the first place.
Remember one rule of science.matter can neither be created or destoryed.

So you are telling me that changes in genetics
created hands. U are pathetic.

I guess U went to School. why did you bother to do so.since Evolution can randomly create things. then you could have allowed your life to randomly take Shape or the direction you want it. inorder words their must be orderliness for increase in complexity .another rule of science.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2016
wirinet:

And you are a stark illiterate. You probably have never opened a text book on biology or you got F9 in WAEC. Yes, i have seen evolution, everything evolves, the universe evolves, the earth evolves and every living thing (and non living thing) on earth evolves. Even nairaland has evolved and is still evolving. Some Christians beliefs are preposterous, for example man was never made from clay, clay is mostly silicon, while man ( just like all other living things on earth) is mostly carbon. I am sure you do not know that. A donkey does not have the required larynx for human speech, so the Christian belief that a donkey spoke is a lie. Joshua could never have stopped the sun, as the sun does not move (relative to the earth), if the sun appears to stop, it means it was the earth that stopped, and the earth stopping suddenly will have catastrophic consequences on the whole planet. I am sure you do not know that also.

Please go back to school and stop using Christianity as a cover for your ignorance. My 7 year old cannot reason like the rubbish you wrote up there.

U are Crazy.
I am a proffesional Engineer. practising for over 7yrs now. U cannot lecture me on science.
Evolution is a Scam.
Sand is made from Silicon . then who made the Silicon.
Oxygen can combine with hydrogen only to produce different products .but each process must be controlled to ensure the desired product is obtained. so tell me it is Evolution that controlled those processes. your evloution can not think the same way U cannot. becos it is obvoius U lack brains.

So why have U not elvolued? Why has the Universe not Elvolued. U think been an athetist is been smar?. U are big Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2016
cloudgoddess:

The physical creation of Earth and the
universe reflects order due to perfect
interaction, balance and harmony with
natural laws. Likewise, there exist spiritual
laws, which, if obeyed, would ensure peace,
harmony and fulfillment among men and
nations. But the masses have not understood
those laws.

God has allowed humanity to exercise free
moral agency. After having violated God’s
spiritual laws throughout the course of
human history, man will be forced to realize
and appreciate that God’s ways infinitely
exceed his own. Six thousand years of agony
stand in stark testimony to man’s track
record in living contrary to the laws of God,
set in motion for man’s own good.
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by wirinet(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2016
blueAgent:

U are Crazy.
I am a proffesional Engineer. practising for over 7yrs now. U cannot lecture me on science.
Evolution is a Scam.
Sand is made from Silicon . then who made the Silicon.
Oxygen can combine with hydrogen only to produce different products .but each process must be controlled to ensure the desired product is obtained. so tell me it is Evolution that controlled those processes. your evloution can not think the same way U cannot. becos it is obvoius U lack brains.

So why have U not elvolued? Why has the Universe not Elvolued. U think been an athetist is been smar?. U are big Fool

Professional Engineer? shocked please tell me the school that awarded you a degree in science, so i can advice even my enemies to avoid it.
You are just making irrelevant and senseless responses to the topic at hand.
Sand is made from silicon but you assert man is made from clay.
You that claim to be an engineer is asking who made silicon, so you have no idea how silicon is made?
Can you explain how oxygen combining with hydrogen concerns the topic we are discussing?
Why have i not evolved? Are you joking or you are actually that ignorant? I am evolving, my genes are constantly evolving, my children are slightly different from me and their children would be slightly different from them - that is evolution.
The universe is evolving, in fact if you look through a powerful telescope to see the edge of the known universe, you would see the universe as it was about 12 billion years ago, and the universe was much different from what it is today. The universe has undergone serious evolution. I hope you are literate enough to understand what i mean.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
wirinet:

Professional Engineer? shocked please tell me the school that awarded you a degree in science, so i can advice even my enemies to avoid it.
You are just making irrelevant and senseless responses to the topic at hand.
Sand is made from silicon but you assert man is made from clay.
You that claim to be an engineer is asking who made silicon, so you have no idea how silicon is made?
Can you explain how oxygen combining with hydrogen concerns the topic we are discussing?
Why have i not evolved? Are you joking or you are actually that ignorant? I am evolving, my genes are constantly evolving, my children are slightly different from me and their children would be slightly different from them - that is evolution.
The universe is evolving, in fact if you look through a powerful telescope to see the edge of the known universe, you would see the universe as it was about 12 billion years ago, and the universe was much different from what it is today. The universe has undergone serious evolution. I hope you are literate enough to understand what i mean.

I laugh at U. not all that have eyes have sight.
Evolution is a process. and every processes must be intiated and controlled. so who intiated evolutiontionary process?
You cliam that the Universe is still Evoluing. Who made the Universe?.

You also cliam that Your DNA and genes are evoluing. so who made those genes and DNA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Since evolution can not prove the existence of life. then it is a scam.

If Evolution can bring tiny changes to organisms,then what made those organisms in the first place.
Remember one rule of science.matter can neither be created or destoryed.

So you are telling me that changes in genetics
created hands. U are pathetic.

I guess U went to School. why did you bother to do so.since Evolution can randomly create things. then you could have allowed your life to randomly take Shape or the direction you want it. inorder words their must be orderliness for increase in complexity .another rule of science.
HEHEHE DID I JUST HEAR MATTER CANT BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED HMM I GUESSED U FAILED JAMB A LOT OR MAYBE WAEC
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at U. not all that have eyes have sight.
Evolution is a process. and every processes must be intiated and controlled. so who intiated evolutiontionary process?
You cliam that the Universe is still Evoluing. Who made the Universe?.

You also cliam that Your DNA and genes are evoluing. so who made those genes and DNA?
WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS FOOLISH K O SINCE SOMETHING MUST MK SOMETHING THEN OGA ANSWER ME "WHO MADE GOD"
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Lilbrown007:
HEHEHE DID I JUST HEAR MATTER CANT BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED HMM I GUESSED U FAILED JAMB A LOT OR MAYBE WAEC

You.are really a case study.
Another lie about Evolution.

Scientists a century ago believed the
smallest single living cell was a simple life
form. The theory developed that perhaps
lightning struck a pond of water, causing
several molecules to combine in a random
way, which by chance resulted in a living
cell. The cell then divided and evolved
into higher life forms.
This view is now proven to be immature
to the degree of being ridiculous. The
most modern laboratory is unable to
create a living cell. In fact, scientists have
been unable to create a single left-hand
protein molecule as found in all animals.
The Theory of Evolution claims that
organic life was created from inorganic
matter. That is impossible. The top
scientists in the world with unlimited
laboratory resources cannot change
inorganic matter into a single organic
living cell.
The smallest living cell has the complexity
of a Boeing 747 jumbo jet airplane. The
components of the smallest living cell
have the obvious arrangement showing
intelligent design, just as the Boeing 747
did not appear from random parts
stacked near each other in a junk yard.
The minimal cell contains more than
60,000 proteins of 100 different
configurations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Lilbrown007:
WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS FOOLISH K O SINCE SOMETHING MUST MK SOMETHING THEN OGA ANSWER ME "WHO MADE GOD"

Clown ,God is the begining of every begining.
Without God nothing was and ever was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2016
cloudgoddess:

"Evolution" mixes two things together, one
real, one imaginary. Variation
(microevolution) is the real part. The types
of bird beaks, the colors of moths, leg sizes,
etc. are variation. Each type and length of
beak a finch can have is already in the gene
pool and adaptive mechanisms of finches.
Creationists have always agreed that there is
variation within species. What evolutionists
do not want you to know is that there are
strict limits to variation that are never
crossed, something every breeder of animals
or plants is aware of. Whenever variation is
pushed to extremes by selective breeding (to
get the most milk from cows, sugar from
beets, bristles on fruit flies, or any other
characteristic), the line becomes sterile and
dies out. And as one characteristic increases,
others diminish. But evolutionists want you
to believe that changes continue, merging
gradually into new kinds of creatures. This is
where the imaginary part of the theory of
evolution comes in. It says that new
information is added to the gene pool by
mutation and natural selection to create
frogs from fish, reptiles from frogs, and
mammals from reptiles, to name a few.
Just to be clear, evolution theory puts no
limit on what mutation/natural selection can
invent, saying that everything in nature was
invented by it - everything:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by cloudgoddess(f): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
blueAgent:

"Evolution" mixes two things together, one
real, one imaginary. Variation
(microevolution) is the real part. The types
of bird beaks, the colors of moths, leg sizes,
etc. are variation. Each type and length of
beak a finch can have is already in the gene
pool and adaptive mechanisms of finches.
Creationists have always agreed that there is
variation within species. What evolutionists
do not want you to know is that there are
strict limits to variation that are never
crossed, something every breeder of animals
or plants is aware of. Whenever variation is
pushed to extremes by selective breeding (to
get the most milk from cows, sugar from
beets, bristles on fruit flies, or any other
characteristic), the line becomes sterile and
dies out. And as one characteristic increases,
others diminish. But evolutionists want you
to believe that changes continue, merging
gradually into new kinds of creatures. This is
where the imaginary part of the theory of
evolution comes in. It says that new
information is added to the gene pool by
mutation and natural selection to create
frogs from fish, reptiles from frogs, and
mammals from reptiles, to name a few.
Just to be clear, evolution theory puts no
limit on what mutation/natural selection can
invent, saying that everything in nature was
invented by it - everything:
Nope. You still don't properly understand how evolution works and are arguing from that ignorance. Nice try though.
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Nope. You still don't properly understand how evolution works and are arguing from that ignorance. Nice try though.

Am willingly to learn. teach me.
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown ,God is the begining of every begining.
Without God nothing was and ever was.
U GUYS ARE VERY STUPID O PLS READ WHAT U WROTE AGAIN THIS TIME WITH UR BRAIN...
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Rev 22:13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

The probs with us humans is we try to explain knowledge that is far beyond our reach and capacity to grasp. There are laws, principles and ordinances that are way above us.

Well, not that you will agree with me tho! I just felt like chipping in that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Jeromejnr:

Rev 22:13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

The probs with us humans is we try to explain knowledge that is far beyond our reach and capacity to grasp. There are laws, principles and ordinances that are way above us.

Well, not that you will agree with me tho! I just felt like chipping in that.
HAHA SO U EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT JUST CAUSA A JEWISH MAN WROTE IT PLS M NOT THAT GULLIBLE OK WELL SCIENTIST HAS BEEN ABLE TO ESTIMATE THE WORLD TO BE 13.7BILLION YEARS OLD AND CIVILATION IN EARTH JUST STARTED 7 TO 11 THOUSAND YEARS AGO PLS WHAT HAVE UR GOD BEEN DOING ALL THOSE TIME WONDERING IN DARKNESS?? IF GOD WAS THE BEGINING THAT MEAS HIS ETERNAL THAT MEANS HE BEGAN WITH TIME RYT?? GOD ONLY START EXISTING WHEN THE HUMAN BRAIN STARTED EVOLVING THATS CAUSE MAN CREATED GOD IN HIS OWN IMAGE

1 Like

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:
HAHA SO U EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT JUST CAUSA A JEWISH MAN WROTE IT PLS M NOT THAT GULLIBLE OK WELL SCIENTIST HAS BEEN ABLE TO ESTIMATE THE WORLD TO BE 13.7BILLION YEARS OLD AND CIVILATION IN EARTH JUST STARTED 7 TO 11 THOUSAND YEARS AGO PLS WHAT HAVE UR GOD BEEN DOING ALL THOSE TIME WONDERING IN DARKNESS?? IF GOD WAS THE BEGINING THAT MEAS HIS ETERNAL THAT MEANS HE BEGAN WITH TIME RYT?? GOD ONLY START EXISTING WHEN THE HUMAN BRAIN STARTED EVOLVING THATS CAUSE MAN CREATED GOD IN HIS OWN IMAGE

I cant find where the bible contradicted that the world has been in existence billions of years ago.

You guys and your funny questions. What is your business with what God was doing all those times?

A wise man once said "if you ask the right questions, you will get the right answers".

You guys should try asking the right questions. That is if you know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Jeromejnr:

I cant find where the bible contradicted that the world has been in existence billions of years ago.

You guys and your funny questions. What is your business with what God was doing all those times?

A wise man once said "if you ask the right questions, you will get the right answers".

You guys should try asking the right questions. That is if you know them.
WHY ARE U DOGGING MY QUESTION DIDNT U JUST SAY GOD IS THE BEGNING AND THE END LOL SO HE EVEN HAS A END SELF..
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:
WHY ARE U DOGGING MY QUESTION DIDNT U JUST SAY GOD IS THE BEGNING AND THE END LOL SO HE EVEN HAS A END SELF..

I am not an Artful Dodger Sir.

The word there is not hard to understand. He is the beginning and ending of every matter, He is in time and out of time, He created time, He is time. There is no beginning before Him, there is no end after Him.

He is self existent, all in all. He is the universe, He is the biggest thing there is and the smallest thing there is.

He is the ALMIGHTY. The "I AM".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Jeromejnr:

I am not an Artful Dodger Sir.

The word there is not hard to understand. He is the beginning and ending of every matter, He is in time and out of time, He created time, He is time. There is no beginning before Him, there is no end after Him.

He is self existent, all in all. He is the universe, He is the biggest thing there is and the smallest thing there is.

He is the ALMIGHTY. The "I AM".
NOW U ARE TRYING TO SPICE UP THE ORIGNAL CONTENT WELL HOW CAN SOMETHING EXIST B4 TIME?? AND THEN CREATE TIME FOR WHAT PURPOSE ?? AND U EVEN SAID HIS TIME AGAIN HAHA CAN U SEE HOW CONFUSED U ARE??
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:
NOW U ARE TRYING TO SPICE UP THE ORIGNAL CONTENT WELL HOW CAN SOMETHING EXIST B4 TIME?? AND THEN CREATE TIME FOR WHAT PURPOSE ?? AND U EVEN SAID HIS TIME AGAIN HAHA CAN U SEE HOW CONFUSED U ARE??

Do you even understand what time is?

Time is an illusion, a state of mind. A measurement we give to help us plan and number our days. Light is responsible for time. Without light there is no time.

So yes before the sun, there were many things that existed before what we call time.

I know i am getting ahead of you here. So let me chill, like am on Netflix. wink
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by AdamuUcheOla: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Your analogy is flawed; start from the below to see what you are getting wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkyard_tornado

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hoyle's_fallacy
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdamuUcheOla:

I laugh at U. i asked U a question . and all U do in reponse is send this Junk.
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdamuUcheOla:

You.are really a case study. Another lie about Evolution. Scientists a century ago believed the smallest single living cell was a simple life form. The theory developed that perhaps lightning struck a pond of water, causing several molecules to combine in a random way, which by chance resulted in a living cell. The cell then divided and evolved into higher life forms. This view is now proven to be immature to the degree of being ridiculous. The most modern laboratory is unable to create a living cell. In fact, scientists have been unable to create a single left-hand protein molecule as found in all animals. The Theory of Evolution claims that organic life was created from inorganic matter. That is impossible. The top scientists in the world with unlimited laboratory resources cannot change inorganic matter into a single organic living cell. The smallest living cell has the complexity of a Boeing 747 jumbo jet airplane. The components of the smallest living cell have the obvious arrangement showing intelligent design, just as the Boeing 747 did not appear from random parts stacked near each other in a junk yard. The minimal cell contains more than 60,000 proteins of 100 different configurations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by blueAgent(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Only a big Mor0n will believe that Human beings and the universe, came into existence by chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by ElCount: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
wirinet:

Can I just ask what what evidence do you have to prove Abiogenesis?
Since Christians have preposterous beliefs even though we never passed it off as science like the evolutionists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by ElCount: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
wirinet:

Can I just ask what what evidence do you have to prove Abiogenesis?
Since Christians have preposterous beliefs even though we never passed it off as science like the evolutionists.
And please everything is not evolving, I am not, if you re evolving into some other creature that's up to you
Re: If Evolution Was Untrue. by ElCount: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at U. i asked U a question . and all U do in reponse is send this Junk.
These evolutionist know the truth but like someone rightfully said they are all indoctrinated militants spewing illogical statements without so much as a little scrutiny and tell you its science.
Ask an evolutionist and he/she will tell you Hitler's act of genocide for example was wrong. Then ask him/her based on evolution theory how do you know its wrong? Then watch as he/she gapes at you in a ridiculous manner.
If we all evolved from a rock (prebiotic soup) how then did we come to know that lying, murder, false witness etc is wrong?

In general how did we come to know what is right and what is wrong? Since we just evolved and are still evolving without purpose.

God has made the rules giving that he made the universe, he owns it therefore he makes the rules. But where the evolutionist have problem is that "if I break this rules what will happen"?
So they are like let's enjoy the rules we like and believe away the existence of God by making a dumb theory for ourselves.
Romans 1:21-- "Yes they knew God, but they wouldn't worship him as God or even give Him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise they became utter fools."

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.