Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Is Next To Die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Next To Die? (490 Views)

I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) / This Girl Want To Die Untop This Big Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Next To Die? by Blackberrybabes: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
I went for burial of a friend's dad somewhere in Anambra. When someone dies in that village, an elderly man will come up at the burial and tell who is next to die.

So this man came along and said the next person is the one who leaves the burial ground first. Friends, since yesterday we all stil dey here o.. nobody wan first go. Everybody just lie down jéjé.

Even the old man at age 112 years is lying down beside me, and is asking me if my people never start to look for me?

As I'm talking to you now, I'm still lying down and my phone battery is running out.

What should I do next?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/who-is-next-to-die.html

lalasticlala

Re: Who Is Next To Die? by Blackberrybabes: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Who Is Next To Die? by alkines(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
just stand up n walk out with the believe say na lie
Re: Who Is Next To Die? by cruzita(f): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin hahahahahahahajajajajalakakakaaaa una go die dia together
Re: Who Is Next To Die? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
this is romance section, kindly visit family section and any other one there
Re: Who Is Next To Die? by Pheals(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2016

op u better spread wrapper

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tip: Waiting For The Right Moment / I Need An Advice / Are You A PREGNANT BRIDE? Then Your Wedding Is Void - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.