Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend (4361 Views)

DIRTY CHAT: How to Take Your Naughty Chat to NASTY CHAT Like a Bad Boy [PICTURE] / How Did You Meet Your Partner, Partners, Spouse or Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mushyhills:
By

It's not wickedness...
I was once all sweet with words...
Every morning I write poems tho I still do Wah I keep that in my personal jotter..
Buh to all ladies I have been all sweet to...
They all give one reply...

I CANT DATE YOU COS YOUR VERY FRAGILE [color=#000099][/color] DAMN... I JUST ADAPTED

embarassed u went higher dan u shd
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by saintneo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
cool den ur actions must b romantic cool nd nice ryt?
I kno actions is included too
Now, we are on the same perspective.
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintneo:

Now, we are on the same perspective.

smiley wish u luck in ur relationship

If e reach marriage level invite me o

1 Like

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintneo:

I have just browsed through some topics created by you; I will not go into any banter with you.

For the records, I'm in an amazing relationship with a lady that appreciates that words only do not make relationships grow

bt who said so?u can't be bored in the name of playing bad guy while another smart guy take care of u spouse happiness.will u?
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by saintneo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
ooo i c,so what do u say I hate u?u look like poo?or what? are those bad guy word u use?
Naaaaaa! I don't think I've ever done that mate.
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
saintneo:

Naaaaaa! I don't think I've ever done that mate.

so what do say dat make her happy apart frm sweet words?
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Mushyhills(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2016
V
halfricanadian:

embarassed u went higher dan u shd

higher?
Explain please
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Mushyhills:
Vhigher?
Explain please

High class babe is who u talk bou love to? Girls who like fun like d way inec loves fake ballot boxes
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Mushyhills(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

High class babe is who u talk bou love to? Girls who like fun like d way inec loves fake ballot boxes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can't believe I'm hearing this from a lady grin grin

Well do u like to read one of my lame wooing lines? cool
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Mushyhills:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can't believe I'm hearing this from a lady grin grin

Well do u like to read one of my lame wooing lines? cool

embarassed are u saying i'm not a lady
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Mushyhills(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed are u saying i'm not a lady

I'm not... smiley

You really got me laughing like crazy
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Mushyhills:

I'm not... smiley

You really got me laughing like crazy

smiley glad i cud a smile on sumone face nd make dem laugh
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Mushyhills(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley glad i cud a smile on sumone face nd make dem laugh

While u make people laugh??
Also laugh more...
Be happy
Forget the past...
Look forward...
Embrace the future with all it has to offer...

Goodnight ma'am cool
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2016
Mushyhills:

While u make people laugh??
Also laugh more...
Be happy
Forget the past...
Look forward...
Embrace the future with all it has to offer...

Goodnight ma'am cool

Thank u smiley
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Be thankful that you have not met ladies who don't give a damn about your poetry and flowery high praise. Ladies differ. It seems the more mature they get, the less impressed they are by your empty sweet words.

If you want to show such ladies real love, you have to make moves. Like they say, action speaks louder than words. Even with that you may not dazzle them; maybe just distract them for a spell.

Then again, the funny thing is, you may say only a quarter of these words to another lady and she'd blossom with love for you.
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Adasun:
gereaohia sadsad u neva like gud advice embarassed
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Open... / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Yoruba Names And Their Funny Translation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.