Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws (55289 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by bittertruthz: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2016
yusaze2007:
Tonto Dikeh is a very happy woman. The actress and new mum shared new photos with her mother -inlaw and aunt-inlaw (left). She wrote;

WCW goes to these two wonderful,Beautiful women in my life..my Radiant humble,beautiful and magnificent mother Inlaw(Right) and my Heart of gold,Fashionista,Gorgeous Aunty Inlaw @niketojo..In love with them and how they treat me,Am so grateful to God I have this love from my Inlaw..Very rare find••The Love they have for my husband and Son is overwhelming••God designed my life and I can only be grateful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDTkDgtr4bs/?taken-by=tontolet

what if the woman change to "Patience Ozokwor or Camilla Mberekpe" mother inlaw type?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2016
GracedFavour:
[i][/i]am so happy for you bae.....always n will always love you. Enjoy your marriage to the fullest.God bless your home .
Specs be like wetin I use do children harvest for church decades ago

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Alexander001(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2016
tpiah2:

He took the picture.
lol
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by placeofallure(f): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2016
jreyez:

Why showing us your picture? grin

You no smart at all. You no sabi wetin dey trend now ehn? The babe attach pinshure in case Tonto begin dey look for am like Jumoke, the bread girl or one girl wit twitter handle wey Psquare self dey find now.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Arewa12: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Tontolet nyc
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by haywire07(m): 12:39am On Mar 24, 2016
GracedFavour:
[i][/i]am so happy for you bae.....always n will always love you. Enjoy your marriage to the fullest.God bless your home .

I declare u will get the husband you have been searching for IJN . Amen

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by kelzi11: 12:40am On Mar 24, 2016
ERITREA JUST DEY HUNGRY ME.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by lielbree: 12:59am On Mar 24, 2016
kaziblake:
Tonto dike is blessed.
God turned her life around.
Thank you jesus.
Yes o no be small thing
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by tpiah2: 1:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Ada9103:
Happy for her

is she happy for you?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by tpiah2: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2016
elopee3000:
Make una leave una family out of social media una. No

they are selling something or finding contract deal.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Praizekeyz(m): 3:10am On Mar 24, 2016
ikombe:
is only a fool dat speaks of failure where there is success and doesn't wish for failure undecided
eeya omashey ooooo....smh! Dumbasses shaaaaaaaa!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by sindan: 3:45am On Mar 24, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Specs be like wetin I use do children harvest for church decades ago
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by emi14: 3:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Who is this Tonto Dike in the mist of economic and political issues. Don't you have anything left in your brain than to post trash.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by kimiregal91: 4:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Is dt ur prayer 4 her?
U r nt her God.
Divorce is nt her portion in Jesus name ....Amen.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by cococandy(f): 5:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Awww
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by dabwan123(m): 5:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Next year now u'll hear divorce
Wicked prayer... God doesn't hear that type of prayer.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by scobaba: 5:39am On Mar 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
If she's a typical mother in law...then that kiss is only skin deep.

We still have good mothers-in-law pally.

My mother in-law was the only one who stood by me when boys dey street dey hussle( pepper never rest) and suitors were rushing my wife tuday back den. The older siblings felt i was wasting the time of their kid sister cos the relationship was taking too long( 6yrs of dating), but mother inlaw kept encouraging us until we finally crossed that line.
My mum is late, so shes the mother figure i know till date. Coudnt have gotten a better mother-in-law. wink
Yestrday was her 60th birthday. Join me in saying HBD to her cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by tpiah2: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Hillarie(m): 6:09am On Mar 24, 2016
All i'm saying is that she should never think of singing again -_-
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by driand(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2016
GracedFavour:
Who be this wan again?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by don4real18(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2016
GracedFavour:
Why did you post your pix.... You want us to toast you nii?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by folasadeolasupo: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2016
One love keep us together
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2016
icebebe:
Is dis obasanjo's wife?

Churchill is not Obj's biological son but his Sister's son whom he adopted-

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Ada9103(f): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=tpiah2 post=44053949]

is she happy for you?[/quote

Yes
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Mrjosaphat: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2016
kaziblake:
Tonto dike is blessed.
God turned her life around.
Thank you jesus.
Yeesss the next testifier, testimony no 9 and the last
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by bammunjerry: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2016
GracedFavour:
. H. We don't need your picture please
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Mrjosaphat: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
Madam are you looking for husband nii??
cant u read the handwritings on d wall
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by HRich(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2016
yusaze2007:
Tonto Dikeh is a very happy woman. The actress and new mum shared new photos with her mother -inlaw and aunt-inlaw (left). She wrote;

WCW goes to these two wonderful,Beautiful women in my life..my Radiant humble,beautiful and magnificent mother Inlaw(Right) and my Heart of gold,Fashionista,Gorgeous Aunty Inlaw @niketojo..In love with them and how they treat me,Am so grateful to God I have this love from my Inlaw..Very rare find••The Love they have for my husband and Son is overwhelming••God designed my life and I can only be grateful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDTkDgtr4bs/?taken-by=tontolet

Ok. I have SAW it. May that friendship and Love from her inlaws be real and last forever.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by sexyeyes(f): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Niggas shut d fuk up! I wasn't prayin 4 her, I was hoping such tin won't occur in her marriage.
Y'all agree wiv me dat its common wiv celebs....after killing 200 cows at their wedding, within 3yrs u'll hear divorce!
witch
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by HRich(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
icebebe:
Is dis obasanjo's wife?
No. Dasuki's wife
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by HRich(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
cant u read the handwritings on d wall
Which Wall? Is their house now a class Room?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by chibyz(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Next year now u'll hear divorce
mumu, why can't you wish her success. enemy of progress, get a life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) / RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.