Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5054 Views)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Top Five Most Handsome Guyz In Romanceland. / Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016

4 Likes

Re: . by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
We can "just be friends" my dear.
Re: . by tripplephi: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:
I dnt knw whats wrong with some guys o. I always tell guys i meet esp those i meet on social network dat im nt in 4 any relationship only friendship nd most of dem wil nod nd agree just for dem to come bk after like one month to start claiming love. Cnt a gal nd guy just b frndz? Or should i just accept, bore dem out of d relationship nd quit? Cuz i dnt knw watelse to say or do?

My dear define your relationships o. Don't taste a soup you are not gonna eat.... Don't befriend another lady's husband and expect him to find his true love. The only way it can work is to get into a real relationship before seeking out male friends.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Becus that's the way to get a girl. No normal gal feels secure if u tell her "hey babe I want us to be friends with benefits or sexmates"

But if u form serious lover, she go feel comfortable with you and u go chop pusssy wella

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: . by Emmaus12: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bia go and sleep........ angry angry angry

If u dont like it...stop accepting and face your rship make we rest.....biko!

7 Likes

Re: . by ifex370(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:
I dnt knw whats wrong with some guys o. I always tell guys i meet esp those i meet on social network dat im nt in 4 any relationship only friendship nd most of dem wil nod nd agree just for dem to come bk after like one month to start claiming love. Cnt a gal nd guy just b frndz? Or should i just accept, bore dem out of d relationship nd quit? Cuz i dnt knw watelse to say or do?

hu u help? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:
what of just friends 'without' benefits? Lyk brothers nd sisters? Is it nt possible?
Except you tell them you're engaged bcus single unengaged female friends are scarce and guys are always under d influence of testosterone.

1 Like

Re: . by MRBrownJ: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
@Juhan
next time a guy seek for a friendship with you, 1st ask them WHY, and patiently wait for the answer.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:
so because im nt ready 4 a real relationship, i cnt have male friends?

obviously social media friendship thing shouldn't be your thing.

whoever asks for your friendship on social media wants a relationship with accompanying benefits... well, most of the time anyway.

so, go out into the REAL world and make REAL friends.

2 Likes

Re: . by tripplephi: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:

Sister abeg biko that's d harsh reality o. So keep on keeping on alone. No dude will be a friend without emotions... It's called flirting even if he is already in a relationship o. So stay off this path
Re: . by olatex25(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
wink As in friends with benefits, it's possible but anything less na Oyo u dey oo
Re: . by goodmorning40: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tell them u have HIV that way they would want to remain just friends
Re: . by MRBrownJ: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
goodmorning40:
Tell them u have HIV that way they would want to remain just friends

unless they are HIV+ themselves.
Re: . by firstking01(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:
sorry to burst your bubble, no guy will allow you to friendzone himundecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
girls shaa, even as you are trying to friendzone the guys thinking they're fools, they are trying inwardly to tell you how much guys have wised up, what even gave you the believe that the guy doesn't have friends if he wants a new friend he wont go for a girl, he will go for a guy because girls wahala too much, so girls and guys who just met and didn't grow up together cant be friends its hard, especially if theres a little feeling there, you want him to be just a friend but you give him signs he misinterprets into something else, dressing provocatively, discussing about his dating life, asking him to send you card, etc, if you don't want him to try wooing you, the next time you see a guy take to your heels, so he will know you aren't intrested, instead of waiting for him to spill the beans and tell you how he feels before breaking his heart with your STUPID LETS JUST BE FRIENDS angrynonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:
nawa o so u dnt have female frndz? Sha i nw knw beta tnx.
i have female friends but we grew up together i met some at school but they all have hidden motives

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
juhan:
haha hidden motives? What kind of hidden motives?
you know, a freshman in school looking handsome loaded, brainiac, some are there for your food, some is to help them with assignments, so want a relationship, some wan use you in everyway they can, and some wan keep you close until something more interesting comes along, babe you've been to school don't pretend you don't know what am talking about

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
alright then. lets be friends. let me prove you wrong
juhan:
Re: . by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2016
LoL. Most Nigerians no really sabi English as the language na one wey we borrow. Anyway, anytime dem tell u say dem love u, take it as saying dem dey lust after u. Shikena!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: . by Youngpo413: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
go and make only female friends na and no guy will force you.

1 Like

Re: . by Youngpo413: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
yes, it's not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: . by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Mar 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Juhan
next time a guy seek for a friendship with you, 1st ask them WHY, and patiently wait for the answer.
hmmm, Oga no spoil market o Abeg.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: . by Youngpo413: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
which market? I now knw better o guyz shaa
lol
Re: . by drinkmorewater: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2016

Ehen just keep ignoring them na, U don't have to reply every message U get

All these 9jagurls feeling so high

The thing is that if boys don't talk first una go keep quiet to death, boys are the ones controlling your destiny whether now or in the future, its the raw truth

I know ur type U go dey there till them yarn U, and when them come yarn U, U go still do yanga of life

Anyway just ignore, aint nobody pulling a gun to ur face to reply!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Legon (ghana) Girls Having Dinner Party After Graduation / A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) / Man Caught By His Brother Sneaking Into The House With Plus-Sized Lady At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.