Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5063 Views)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Top Five Most Handsome Guyz In Romanceland. / Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by olac21(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2016
All you want is some likes as regard your Dp but trust nl guys-they might not give you up to 6 altogether..now use the exit door now....mtchew

1 Like

Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2016
if na friendship u dey find,go befriend ur fellow females.

just know that any guy that agrees to be ur friend and actually becomes ur friend is either gay or a ritualist.
Girls are meant to be emotionally and physically preyed upon (in a good way) and it's going to stay that way for as long as the human race lasts.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
I dnt knw whats wrong with some guys o. I always tell guys i meet esp those i meet on social network dat im nt in 4 any relationship only friendship nd most of dem wil nod nd agree just for dem to come bk after like one month to start claiming love. Cnt a gal nd guy just b frndz? Or should i just accept, bore dem out of d relationship nd quit? Cuz i dnt knw watelse to say or do?
same shit applies to the girls.... Most of them whom I meet on social media don't want to be just my friends,when they seek advice from me concerning their relationship, the next thing I start hearing is "I think am falling for u James kyle" "I like you"all those shit, even when they know u have a girlfriend.... Pukk dammit!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Jameskyle:
same shit applies to the girls.... Most of them whom I meet on social media don't want to be just my friends,when they seek advice from me concerning their relationship, the next thing I start hearing is "I think am falling for u James kyle" "I like you"all those shit, even when they know u have a girlfriend.... Pukk dammit!
so galz too join? i hear u o
Re: . by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Becus that's the way to get a girl. No normal gal feels secure if u tell her "hey babe I want us to be friends with benefits or sexmates"

But if u form serious lover, she go feel comfortable with you and u go chop pusssy wella
well for me it's the exact opposite. when I tell a guy that is trying to woo me, that am not in for a relationship, I just want a friend with benefits they stay away and act really hurt.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
so galz too join? i hear u o
abi girls own worst pass sef... Pretence dey even kill some girls sef.... I know of a girl who tried painting me black when with my girlfriend, but wen something happens and she ends up alone with me, she starts to for the "i like you very much" thing.... Pretence, it will kill most girls....
Re: . by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2016
rubsaphy:
well for me it's the exact opposite. when I tell a guy that is trying to woo me, that am not in for a relationship, I just want a friend with benefits they stay away and act really hurt.
Eya. Mayb they're scared of spending much with no sex attached. That's d only thing I think can scare guys off. Perhaps they didn't understand ur definition of benefits.
Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
nawa o so u dnt have female frndz? Sha i nw knw beta tnx.
let's just be friends. aswear i won't ask you out
Re: . by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
SkinnyDude:
let's just be friends. aswear i won't ask you out
haha see you....sha itz nice being a guy
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Jameskyle:
abi girls own worst pass sef... Pretence dey even kill some girls sef.... I know of a girl who tried painting me black when with my girlfriend, but wen something happens and she ends up alone with me, she starts to for the "i like you very much" thing.... Pretence, it will kill most girls....
nt all girlz jorr...isnt it guyz dat taught them hw to do dat? Na follow follow cause am.
Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
haha see you....sha itz nice being a guy
does that mean YES? lol
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2016
SkinnyDude:
does that mean YES? lol
lol where u c 'yes' 4 wetin i post b4?
Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
lol where u c 'yes' 4 wetin i post b4?
just say YES
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
juhan:
ahn ahn na by force?
attend to your email...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
haha na joke biko. me no get energy for this one.
juhan:
lol. Guy u funi o After reading all these comments u tink i'l agree?
Re: . by emmyluizzz: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2016
goodmorning40:
Tell them u have HIV that way they would want to remain just friends
thats if she does not have it already
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2016
juhan:
I dnt knw whats wrong with some guys o. I always tell guys i meet esp those i meet on social network dat im nt in 4 any relationship only friendship nd most of dem wil nod nd agree just for dem to come bk after like one month to start claiming love. Cnt a gal nd guy just b frndz? Or should i just accept, bore dem out of d relationship nd quit? Cuz i dnt knw watelse to say or do?

just be friends kor..
Re: . by jaz(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Ere kini aja ba ekun se? Na Which kin play dog and lion go dey play together na
Re: . by dcole73: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eh, sorry, Juhan.

But that's what comes with being that attractive. kiss

Uhmmmm .... u attract .. wink
Re: . by Maxi112: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
goat and yam can never be friends
Re: . by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
which market? I now knw better o guyz shaa

Actully it's not all guys. I've been frnds with gals I've met from social media mostly cos I never see the need/have d time to meet them in person. Smtmes I do bt it also depends on their attitude and flow.

Bt if I approach u 1st physically to be frnds then I may have more motives. Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2016
juhan:
For the answer call me on 0803 33! 70!! grin
Re: . by RichYoungNigga: 10:58pm On May 09, 2016
juhan:

How old are you ??
Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2016
juhan:
so because im nt ready 4 a real relationship, i cnt have male friends?
Sorry, but you can't just be phrens with guysundecided
Re: . by Agbajileke5: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
U guys are too funny grin grin
Re: . by Lavendra(f): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2016
I thought NOBODY was a female, today you'll act as a guy, tomorrow as a girl, what do you think you are doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lovers Had The Most Daring Pre-wedding Shot Ever. See The Pics And Video / Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. / Extremely Good Looking People Are Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.