Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed (937 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Urgent:my Relationship Is At Stake , I Need Ur Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by belcom10(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
hello gud people of nairaland, i need ur advise pls!, Bear wit me(i might nt b a gud writer anyway) Dia is this female cousin of mine, she was in a relationship wit a guy. According to she was blind folded wit illusion thinking it was luv; though the guy promise to marry her according to her but coming to find out, the kind of person the guy is, she decided to opt out but it was too late as she was already pregnant for this dude. Her study was at stake as she jst newly bein offered admission into the university. This guy plan was to destroy her future using the pregnancy as an element to achieve his aim, even she herself was not no longer interested in the relationship anymore,she confronted the guy and renouce her interest in the so called relationship. Now to make herself free so dat she could move on wit her study, she get rid of the pregnancy. Remember even bfore now, that guy has bein using negative words on her( u ar witch,etc) he even insulted the mum. This really add to reasons y she had to take that decision.am nt really advocatin on wat she did but has i understood it, it was indeed a helpless situation.(her future was at stake) and i believe most of will also see things frm her own propective. Now the paragon of the whole matter is that, this dude keep threatenin to kill both the girl and the mum(single parent). He sent sumone to tell them of his wicked plan. Now i as the uncle though we ar nt staying in the same state, i want to travel down as i mak an entry in the nearby police station filin a case of threatenin against the guy. Pls i wt to know which pattern or legally procedure shuld i follow . Pls people i need ur urgent advice.
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by falconey(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by menix(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Either of these Two things can solve it:

*Police brouhaha

Or

*paying boiz to deal with him, either scaring him off or sending him to Valhalla.

1 Like

Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
report to the police.

1 Like

Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by belcom10(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
guys abeg this is a serious issue, pls let mak a serious comment. Thks my ogas
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by goodmorning40: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Borrow better voice and go and roar on him
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by checkolatunji: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Very simple, just go to the police and report the case. The guy should be arrested and questioned by the police, and they should make him write statement. Not to write statement only but to promise not to harm the lady. Remember, the lady must not in any way mention anything pregnancy at the station, not to talk of terminating one as that will be another case entirely cos it's illegal.

God be with you

2 Likes

Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by belcom10(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
checkolatunji:
Very simple, just go to the police and report the case. The guy should be arrested and questioned by the police, and they should make him write statement. Not to write statement only but to promise not to harm the lady. Remember, the lady must not in any way mention anything pregnancy at the station, not to talk of terminating one as that will be another case entirely cos it's illegal.

God be with you
thks, i really appreciate. But wat if the guy on gettin to the station made mention of the pregnancy?
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by checkolatunji: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
belcom10:
thks, i really appreciate. But wat if the guy on gettin to the station made mention of the pregnancy?

She should just deny it cos Nigerian police don't have the resources to know if she was truly pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by Papasmal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
belcom10:

She can claim to have a miscarriage due to d stress she went through, datz not a biggie

1 Like

Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by firstking01(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
falconey:
Ok
Every time Okundecided, you just dey waste ftc...if you no knw wetin to dey use am do, just comot theregrin

unto the matter on ground, op i think you 've already taken the right decision, report the case to police shud incase anything happens to the girl or mother.
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by falconey(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
firstking01:
Every time Okundecided, you just dey waste ftc...if you no knw wetin to dey use am do, just comot theregrin

unto the matter on ground, op i think you 've already taken the right decision, report the case to police shud incase anything happens to the girl or mother.

WHen it hit frontpage the ok will change.
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by Pennsylvania: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP
I understand you people are family but why travel from your state to theirs to file a police report? Why can't they do it by themselves from over there?
Since it has come to threat on life, I think she needs to take it seriously and file a report as quickly as possible.
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by firstking01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
falconey:

WHen it hit frontpage the ok will change.
lol, inotherwords, yua cunningly booking spacegrin
Re: Someone Life Is At Stake, Urgent Advise Needed by belcom10(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Pennsylvania:
OP
I understand you people are family but why travel from your state to theirs to file a police report? Why can't they do it by themselves from over there?
Since it has come to threat on life, I think she needs to take it seriously and file a report as quickly as possible.
they are my responsibility, as a man hia, i needed to stand in 4 them

(1) (Reply)

Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! / Why Don't People Take Me Seriously? / Finally Dr Sid Confesses He Slept With Tiwa Savage, But Before She Married TB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.