Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 (31244 Views)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / NITDA Scholarship Scheduled To Hold On Monday The 26th, Any Info? / Ekiti State University New Scheduled School Fees For 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Mushyhills(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
By
anonynouse:
I need help o...
My jamb exam date was rescheduled yesterday but saw it late...
What can i do

please where u sent a message from jamb? ✌
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by ladyF(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
DrayZee:

Will they put something near the date to indicate that you will take the exam?
did you check the date? You'll see if it's a new date. Else, you've not been rescheduled. smiley
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
DrayZee:

When we check the date, what are we to see to affirm that we are to take the examination?

If they didnt re-schedule you....
You aint qonna see your re-print but if they re-scheduled you.... You would get a new print out... It's mostly for those that didnt write or got system malfunction
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by chuckfinn(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
Can i got medicine with 135 in Uniben?
.....Jesus is Lord....Definitely not with this your english....

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
DrayZee:

When we check the date, what are we to see to affirm that we are to take the examination?
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Destinygrl(f): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
expocreek:

When did jamb become scamm??
Dibu supposed to resign with all these genuine complains coming from all directions
but no he's there toying with peoples future , dashing 40 marks today resit exams tomorrow
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by ladiesperfume(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
FroshGirl:
They Added 40 marks to me twice... Am not also rescheduled...... Nice!!!!
to you? Hilarious, u need englsh tutorial
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
expocreek:

ho'e wtf is wrong wid you?
I try to pass an info nd you're here screeming your dads name
grin it's really his dad's name. I know that guy very well. LMAI!!
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by muller101(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
DrayZee:
Respect yourself!
have I offended you?
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by patriotsam: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
I've checked my result 5 times. Do I have to buy scratch card before I can reprint?
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
grin it's really his dad's name. I know that guy very well. LMAI!!

Na guy seff

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
patriotsam:
I've checked my result 5 times. Do I have to buy scratch card before I can reprint?

Heheheeh noo oo
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by ElCapone(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
muller101:
Must u guys go to the university? Nonsense.
when their mates dey de kidnap dey make millionz.
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by prodiG(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bornita:
cheesy grin no,u cant gotten medicine with that scored in uniben, buh u can getting barbing degree in gorrimapa barbing saloon.
Chai! Babe u wicked o cheesy
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by acenazt: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Please bro, help me check this 65604006bc.thanks in arrears bro God bless you
them say u don exceed ur limits.
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by HrmOlolade(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
acenazt:
them say u don exceed ur limits.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
prodiG:
Chai! Babe u wicked o cheesy
wot i do Y does u even quoting me Lol
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by muller101(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
ElCapone:
when their mates dey de kidnap dey make millionz.
tell them o. They Just keep disturbing nairaland with jamb this accident that.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by wins18(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
expocreek:
Information earlier stated that JAMB
have re-
schedule some students that has malfunction during their exam to
re-write their exam….

How to check if you are among those to re- write JAMB UTME 2016

1. log on to jamb official website www.jamb.org.ng

2. click on the 2016 UTME e-registration banner
(you can bypass step1 & 2 by clicking this: Jamb UTME e-registration portal )

3. click on reprint slip
4. insert your Reg Number
5. click reprint
6. Check the date on your already reprinted slip
to know if you are re-scheduled

Good luck!

Source- http://expocreek.com/forum2_theme_111988123.xhtml?tema=46
Pls sir, help me and check my own, I am using a nokia c1 to browse, I cant get it pls, God bless u

65019796EG
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by awemajor: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dis conflictual and riotous.....
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Daemonsanti(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
Can i got medicine with 135 in Uniben?
very possible, atleast u can be a native doctor.
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Mogenerous(f): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
expocreek:

she wrote Scammers not scammer by that she meant jamb not you. In my opinion, its totally wrong for you to have brought someone's father into this sorta issue. You should have read that reply well instead of being aggressive and abusive. Everyone that followed the Jamb ish up know it seem like scam and total waste of time.

NB: I don't know either of you from adam so aint taking sides. Just stating the obvious
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by nannyo(f): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2016
FroshGirl:
They Added 40 marks to me twice... Am not also rescheduled...... Nice!!!!
Abeg which church u de go
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by DavidEsq(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2016
expocreek:

ho'e wtf is wrong wid you? I try to pass an info nd you're here screeming your dads name
with her fake dp
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by DavidEsq(m): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Bornita:
cheesy grin no,u cant gotten medicine with that scored in uniben, buh u can getting barbing degree in gorrimapa barbing saloon.
why are u wickeding the guy like dis name?
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by DavidEsq(m): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Bornita:
why are u wickeding the guy like dis na?
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by DavidEsq(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Mogenerous:

she wrote Scammers not scammer by that she meant jamb not you. In my opinion, its totally wrong for you to have brought someone's father into this sorta issue. You should have read that reply well instead of being aggressive and abusive. Everyone that followed the Jamb ish up know it seem like scam and total waste of time.

NB: I don't know either of you from adam so aint taking sides. Just stating the obvious
maybe she should learn proper use of English language. Didn't u read her response to his reply? Downright lame, ambiguous and dumb, for someone who intended something contrary to what we read into her post.
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by DavidEsq(m): 6:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Destinygrl:
I think she was referring to jamb not the OP, he misunderstood her
sori, he didn't; she has a terrible choice of words and downright dumb
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Mogenerous:

Thnxx dude imma be less agressive..

But when did jamb become '' scammers'' #justsaying
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2016
DavidEsq thank's for reasoning alongside with mee no mynd
Mogenerous , Destinygrl and d almighty magicalbae
Re: How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 by Clonus: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Thanks 4 d info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S / Please Help; I'm Too Shy / Afe Babalola: 'Nigerian Graduates Are More Dangerous Than Illiterates'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.