Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC (26357 Views)

2019: APC Woos PDP Lawmakers With Return Tickets / 2019: APC Governors Move To Take Over Party Structure / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by onyxo76(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
The God that gave us the grace to vote pdp out after 16 years of misrule is still alive and will give similar if not more grace to vote you out come 2019 if things don't improve...yeye people.
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by dammytosh: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
With Budget approved.

Their groove is back.

I am Objectively waiting till 2018 before I give a score card and I decide on who to support then.

You guys better use my tax very well.
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Kennitrust(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
too early
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by cutestcee: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Dreaming is allowed sha
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Nbote(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Mjshexy:
Mr man i wish u can go through my write up again, i never said those that decamped to APC re saints, all i said was dat even if most APC members now were former PDP members they won't be able to loot & misbehave the way they did under pdp because APC has a leader whose name is Buhari, a disciplined man. As for the reasonable men i was referring to in pdp, Adeshina the former Agric min is one. And as for d budget investigations re still ongoing, u should knw that budget padding has always been a regular occurrence b4 now but was only exposed now & that's why u & i are screaming & asking questions y and how it happened.

Mr. Oga, ur write up was clearly trying to exempt some former PDP members based on the list d previous writer made especially those now in APC. He clearly pointed out most of the now key APC chieftains who oversaw the years of "rot" d APC kips blaming the PDP for. If the APC blames the PDP and rightfully so for all those years of rot, then what moral justifications do dey have since those same ppl are now now d same ruling class. And as for d budget padding, it wasn't exposed now for all to see like u claim neither was it exposed by ur saint govt. Every other govt defends their budget via MDA's before now and d Senate removes/includes items it deems fit and necessary/surplus and I remember the media has always carried those same budgets except u want to tell me d majority APC members in d Senate are witch hunting their own govt?? It was prepared by d same govt u claim want to do things differently. Ok let us assume and believe they had no idea as to how d "paddings" came in, what was d punishment for d so-called culprits? If corruption by virtue of padding d budget deserves reshuffling from one dept/office to d other then who is fooling who.
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by gbens2000(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2016
deathmen12:
This people dnt care about anything apart frm their selfish desire, pmb has nt even clock 1year in office, bt all this bunch of vampires have started talking about 2019, nothing is working, people die in bunk everyday, no job, the common man is finding it deficult to feed and pay bills, bt such thing doesnt border them what they care about is 2019, wicked politicians...devilsh apc and pdp
I wonder the kind of ppl that will vote for him com 2019,a government that told his citizens to prepare to suffer,budget just passed after almost 9months.and even the bugdet is ridden with corruption and yet there an anti corruption crusade going on.appointments lobsided in everysector.GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by sherif4owo(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2016
“With Buhari contesting in 2019, those who have been squabbling will now have to queue up behind him and put the interest of the party ahead,”
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by laviecontinue: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
PDP lion APC wolfM bunch of old wine in a ne bottle. God pls take over cry cry cry
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by lomprico(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
They have not delivered one single election promise and they have started campaigning for 2019!!! Smh
No hope for this jungle of a nation. undecided angry
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by laviecontinue: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2016
PDP lion APC wolf bunch of old wine in a new bottle. God pls take over cry cry cry
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by deathmen12: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2016
They think they can do wat they with people, but this time around it wil hang on their nick
gbens2000:
I wonder the kind of ppl that will vote for him com 2019,a government that told his citizens to prepare to suffer,budget just passed after almost 9months.and even the bugdet is ridden with corruption and yet there an anti corruption crusade going on.appointments lobsided in everysector.GOD help us
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Johnhug66(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2016
:Dits lyk saying there will be no vacancy in hell 4 d dead,meanwhile I wouldnt av collected dat N100 change 4rm lil sade if nt 4 their so called change and pls b4 any apc wailer come here 2 yab me.i'm apolitical
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Idiiots, everywhere undecided
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Deen77: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
fallout87:
APC is nothing but a power hungry, planless, selfish and corrupt party. There literally are no plans to make things better. The only time you see them acting is when they want to board plane, rig election or STEAL by misappropriation of project and budget costs!

How can a party that has done NOTHING on the federal level have the balls to say something so stupid and arrogant?

I know how! They will spill blood, rig and force themselves on Nigeria. There will be no more free and fair federal elections!

APC will be the end of Nigeria. Party of the corrupt and the hypocrite.

Agreed, PDP stole for 16 years with excess crude oil price nothing to show.

Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by spencekat(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Instead of APC to be focused on improving the lots of the teeming citizens of Nigeria,they are talking about 2019.Misplaced priority!.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Chukazu: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2016
this people never learn from the past.
isn't it the same statement Tony Aneneh made concerning PDP and Jonathan.. now we know better
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by datopaper(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Do you expect anything less.

Buhari 2019 - vote change
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by S0l0n(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Don't be too sure. Pride goes before a fall. On a personal level I won't vote for apc in 2019 based on their current performance which is like 3 on a scale of 1 - 10. I thought you should be focusing on developing the country rather than campaigning in 2016. shocked
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by HRich(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2016
APC and their jokes. How many of them will be alive to see 2019?
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by HRich(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2016
datopaper:
Do you expect anything less.
Buhari 2019 - vote change
Sai Baba
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by saintandsinnerz: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2016
godson36:
This Is Not A New News.....

Imagine PDP contesting with APC in River and Bayelsa.. Please where will PDP gather her majority vote??

Nigeria Finally Becoming A One Party System unless APC break up
Stop saying trash! The people that contested in Bayelsa and Rivers state are also from there, hence they will also have their own support base. Are you telling us that a PDP candidate will not score a reasonable number of votes in your own state when contesting for any of the political positions? The only time you're free to say this is if it was a presidential election
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by stephnie1(f): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2016
grin
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by HRich(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2016
spencekat:
Instead of APC to be focused on improving the lots of the teeming citizens of Nigeria,they are talking about 2019.Misplaced priority!.
They don't have anything to focus again, since they are fully in charge now. They seem to have won 2015, and their focus now is 2019 even when nobody have chellenged them.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Deen77: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2016
M4gunners:
With God and with my vote, surely they shall be vacancy in 2019.

Your last vote count ?.
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Deen77: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Uniben4sure:
That statement is an insult to the collective intelligence of Nigerians, and that alone is enough to kick out the broom-waving demons from Aso rock come 2019.

The gods forbid an APC government beyond 2019!

You vote APC before ? If it count.
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by M4gunners: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Deen77:

Your last vote count ?.
Are you doubting God?
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Figs(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2016
imagine!! the hav not even reached a year and they endorsing Buhari for 2019.we shall see how they will go abt it,whether them go use juju command my vote.d govt of d day is shaky nd they ar there speculatin an unknwn
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Meme16(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2016
"Who is he that says a thing and it come to pass when the LORD has not commanded it" and "whose report shall we believe? One thing I know for sure is that My God is all powerful and all knowing, HE sees the end from the begining and vise vicer. Therefore, His will must surely prevail in this my dear country irrespective of what any man is saying or dooing. Shalom!!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Atlantian: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Ofcourse, Aso Rock can not be vacant, but a president is always a tenant, and the landlord/lady is any Nigerian with Voter's card. We alone will decide the next tenant in Aso Rock.

One thing I am sure is, no one will vote the man who has turned us to beggars with our own money at filling stations.
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by dikeigbo2(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Imagine these shameless and selfish politians,if I were them I will shamefully bury my head in the sand,APC is a disappointment intoto. After scamming Nigerians with their empty promises and lies and they here again strategizing their next onslaught, core politicians and vampires..... No single statesman among them.

Politicians think only about next elections, while statemen......think about next generations...... Now let us all compare and contrast.
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2016
kasheemawo:
To all Nnamdi Kunu sympathisers APC has spoken
that what? May you sleep in eternity! We're freedom-minded people!
Re: Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC by juman(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2016
The clueless apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea / 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.