Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? (736 Views)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Nigerian Man Based Abroad Has Oyinbo Gf But Wants 2 Marry Nigerian Wife. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? by abagram(m): 4:52am On Mar 24, 2016
I love my girlfriend, but she’s endlessly trying to discuss our relationship. We’ll go out for dinner and she starts analysing it, and wondering about our motives and what we want out of it and then picks over every little thing in detail. I am finding it exhausting, and also I’m not really interested. I just want to be with her and have a great time. I’ve tried to explain this but she says I’m just trying to avoid the ‘issues’. Do you think I’ve got my head in the sand? Sometimes I dread seeing her for fear one of these relationship dissections will start. To answer this dilemma, or to share your own problem,
Click:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/i-love-my-girlfriend-but-she-always.html
Re: I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? by gabinogem(m): 5:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Relationship is about respect, understanding & oppenness... explain to her what u don't like about her, & do it in a matured way.
Re: I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? by Mjshexy(f): 6:11am On Mar 24, 2016
U can't sweep issues that require attentions under d carpet if u really want ur relationship to work. U need to sit & talk about ur weaknesses & hw to improve on them and encourage each other better in ur strengths, most relationships fail because either of the parties shy away from threatening issues that could have been thrashed out initially, but if she nags & complain about every little thing then she needs to change. Bless u smiley
Re: I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? by Iolite(f): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Over sabi girlfriend.
Re: I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? by gamaliel121(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Marriage on her mind...
Its normal sha..
All our girls are marriage oriented..so she wants to know how far??
Put a ring on her finger n see how all that talk will end

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True / Why Are Their Phones Always Faulty?!! / Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.