Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) (1020 Views)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by Blackberrybabes: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2016
This is just too hilarious. Girls are not smiling anymore

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/sidechick-claims-girlfriend-is-her.html

lalasticlala

Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by domopps(m): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Lols ...... Funny Walai

Cheeeers
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Yeaaah b1tches be fighting over a D1ck angry if I'm the main chick, I won't spend a minute to send msg to his side chick...I'll pack my things & leave his dirty ass... cool
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Yea
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Am gonna forget abt d whole 'hw can u be fighting over a guy thing' and say I like that gal. She seeems cool.
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by jimmyolasun: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
Yeaaah b1tches be fighting over a D1ck angry if I'm the main chick, I won't spend a minute to send msg to his side chick...I'll pack my things & leave his dirty ass... cool
and side chick is gonna be like "ow! Thank god "
*girls ought to understand that there are certain things you have to fight for. You can't keep dumping every dude for been a cheat. Their re some you can talk to and you gonna see changes. I just SMH whenever ladies say "I will dump" for some silly reasons and wonder how many boyfriends they gonna gist their children they got. Atleast the dude aint making you feel the rush to run outta the relationship. *TELL ME A GUY THAT DOES NOT CHEAT* and .......
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2016
jimmyolasun:
and side chick is gonna be like "ow! Thank god "
*girls ought to understand that there are certain things you have to fight for. You can't keep dumping every dude for been a cheat. Their re some you can talk to and you gonna see changes. I just SMH whenever ladies say "I will dump" for some silly reasons and wonder how many boyfriends they gonna gist their children they got. Atleast the dude aint making you feel the rush to run outta the relationship. *TELL ME A GUY THAT DOES NOT CHEAT* and .......

I have a certain motto boo "if everyone has it, I don't want it"..it's not like u gonna keep jumping to diff men if u found them cheating...why he cheats anyway? Simply bcoz he can't be contented of what he has...
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by jimmyolasun: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

I have a certain motto boo "if everyone has it, I don't want it"..it's not like u gonna keep jumping to diff men if u found them cheating...why he cheats anyway? Simply bcoz he can't be contented of what he has...
ow! Okay
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by LuveU2(f): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Common sense: If you re the main chick, dont attack the side, dump his ass.
Re: Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
This mainchick side chick ideology is wack to me

B!tches you both with the same man,you both chicks,if you ain't cool with it get the hell out tongue

NB:I have seen side chicks upgrade to wife,so if you sit down there,claiming main chick, e go do you like film trick grin

(1) (Reply)

See Where To Indulge In Ageless Beauty!!! / See These Guys Wearing Female Pants And Posing Like Women / For Married Couple : 3 Ways Sex Affects The Way You Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.