Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

TVC Or Channels? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC Or Channels? (33030 Views)

Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / Babajide Ititoju Of TVC Really Unprofessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Or Channels? by zzzzy: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Obviously TVC

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by neonly: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Tvc propaganda station channel is still d best
Re: TVC Or Channels? by pete26(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Adiekola:
TVc is far better than channels tv for follow reasons:
1.Their coverage is very wider than channels':their coverage pierces through african eyes.
2.They always provide fresh,incisive,and insightful news.
3.Their newscasters are proficiently eloquent.
you obviously do not watch channels
Re: TVC Or Channels? by HomeOfMe(f): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
sunshine1974:
Personally I still think Channels is the best TV station in the land. TVC for me seem to be too biased when analyzing issues.....what do u think?
My favourite programme"yourview" is on tvc,but channels is the best.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by ewizard1: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
I see Channels as Nigeria's CNN!

#Rated
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Nelbless(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2016
skylowlow:
undecided

NTA LOCAL EH....EVEN THEIR SO CALLED ABUJA STATION...THEIR NTA NEWS @9 SOMETIMES cuts transmission or just leaves the news caster starring the the camera when a report ought to be given!

they are just way too local! despite the million being pumped into the station....old news casters...local editing/graphic.....most annoying is that their Fulani ....news at 9 sound track as if Nigeria is a Fulani/Hausa nation!

though in terms of news coverage they are the grand father of the game! I doff my heart there!

I was shocked when I learnt they are even ranked ahead of the French, Turkey and some European TV channels, not to talk of south Africa.in TV coverage.

they just need to up their standard!
Re: TVC Or Channels? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2016
NTA SHAGAMU NONII
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2016
the op is not asking about political views of the stations, we need to clarify that. He wants the best in all things. Aside news and political commentary, there is nothing else about channels tv, the studio is even too oldish* their live network breaks alot, etc.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Topmaike007(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2016
sunshine1974:
Personally I still think Channels is the best TV station in the land. TVC for me seem to be too biased when analyzing issues.....what do u think?
Pls specify ur post tvc are of different types we have

Tvc entertainment
Tvc hausa
Tvc Yoruba
Tvc nolly
Tvc news
Tvc Nigeria

But if it is Tvc News you mean, they are the best that even I rate it high on Aljazeera English talk off Channels............ Consat TV for us

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
sunshine1974:

In the land? Channels! In depth coverage of Africa. TVC!

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by vicfajeze: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
TVC IS THE BEST IN AFRICA AS A WHOLE

3 Likes

Re: TVC Or Channels? by zzzzy: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
fabre4:
tinubu vision channel=TVC undecided tinubu vision channel=TVC
i watch tvc and channels alot. It is quite obvious tvc is better. They aren't biased as channels if they are at all. Tvc gives breaking news faster than channels, Tvc had better correspondents and a wider coverage. Btw i thought tvc was owned by Continental Broadcasting Service Nigeria Ltd. Their ceo was a former head of aljazeera English.

4 Likes

Re: TVC Or Channels? by engrsyer(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2016
RSTV for me is the best followed by Silverbird PH. EVERY OTHER IS RU*BISH

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by scholes0(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2016
TVC have the better graphics and technology for now, while Channels has the reach and popularity for now.
Both are in tight competition, which is good for improvement........ Naija MSNBC vs FOX news vs CNN.

NTA Is just a DEAD local station that encompasses everything wrong with TV.

3 Likes

Re: TVC Or Channels? by folks4luv(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2016
I can't even watch TVC for 15min straight, dey reek of propaganda. channels still d best news TV station. but for entertainment, it's silverbird
Re: TVC Or Channels? by sinistermind(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Channels to me is still the best. TVC and AIT are almost alike, been used as a tool to play partisan politics. The Media shouldn't be use in such way.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by engrsyer(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2016
You are on point Zzzzyyyyxxxwwwvvvvuuuu
zzzzy:
i watch tvc and channels alot. It is quite obvious tvc is better. They aren't biased as channels if they are at all. Tvc gives breaking news faster than channels, Tvc had better correspondents and a wider coverage. Btw i thought tvc was owned by Continental Broadcasting Service Nigeria Ltd. Their ceo was a former head of aljazeera English.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by ahamonyeka(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2016
TVC all the way.

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Iamlordgee(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2016
Channels Is The best Tv Station For The 9th time
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Btoyob(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2016
channels
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Jacko01: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Both are yoruba station propagating yoruba ideology rubbing it in our face
So i choose nta umuahia

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Adiekola(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2016
I do watch both.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by saints2(f): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2016
Of a truth, TVC has wider coverage, they have about 10-15 Outside Broadcast Vans while Channels only has 1 think. I think its time John Momoh to step up his game, have a befitting studio and stop using graphics, TVC has a world class studio, even if you don'y want to watch, the studio attracts you, also I think the issue of technicality is another thing, Channels TV is failing big time in this regard, change is about new ideas and innovations, John Momoh should invest more on world class equipment and OB Vans.

They have good presenters that can contest with any one in the world, but he needs to invest more and have a platform like TVC, then, he is good to go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Or Channels? by ayindejimmy(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2016
TVC is certainly taken over sentiments apart. They give news every hour and their news rooms have witnessf a significant upgrade. The journalist hang out program is a good one. And they won the Best Tv Station Award recently

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by tatucci: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2016
i dont even watch tv anymore sad
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Ghost447(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Except there is another TVC, because the one I know can't be compared with even LTV let alone CHANNELS.

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by OpinionLeader: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2016
How dare you compare CHANNELS "12-times TV Station of the year" with APC ... sorry TVC?

TVC is so biased in their reportage and have never hidden it. Simply put, they are partisan.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by babajay69: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2016
sunshine1974:

TVC is better. Apart from the fact they have a better studio and much better graphics. They have correspondents all over Nigeria and Africa too. They give on the spot reports where news breaks I can't really say that about Channels.
The only thing Channels has going for them is their quality newscasters. The speak impeccable English but TVC have got a few that still speak Nigerian English.

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by babajay69: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2016
pete26:
you obviously do not watch channels

I watch Channels but I agree that TVC has the wider reach but Channels has better newscasters.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2016
sunshine1974:
My favourite program on Nigerian TV is on TVC and u must say they that have have tried in terms of quality of program but one thing I hate about them is what you have just stated. They are too biased for anything APC and that is what they seem to be lacking.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Adiekola(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Comparing channels with tvc is like comparing naijaloaded with nairaland.Tvc is the best.Take it or leave it,

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Elle277(f): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
well I don't like the both... chikina!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.