Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki (27707 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Threatens To Drag Fayose To Court Unless He Apologizes To Buhari / Dasukigate: I Have No Money To Refund – Abati Tells EFCC / NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by toprealman: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
I thought this thief is in detention? Why didn't they bundle him to court like they did to Nnamdi KANU, a man held for saying the truth and without any history of diverting or misappropriating national funds.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by nickxtra(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
This EFCC lawyer, Rotimi Jacobs is a joke. He should be watched closely, otherwise he will make nonesense of these high profile cases he is handling for the Federal Government.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Goke7: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
josite:
that is what u get when a man is no longer sure he will have his day in court.when he believes no matter what he says ,he is going to be thrown into jail anyway,the president need be cautious with his public statements.

That is why he has lawyers to defend him in court, is the President the judge handling his case?
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by adeyeye5353(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
This issue is not worth something to prolong, transfer the thief to the iyaganku prison in ibadan from prison to court. That will be the best solution for the heartless man
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
modelmike7:
Who dey give this man liver? He is supposed to be in jail by now.
Its democracy na. If govt use force ipob will shout zoo.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by dammytosh: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
So somebody can say he no dey come court after stealing billions.

Please note na only BILLION oooo.

Try some few millions na armour tank go carry u go court.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by dammytosh: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
toprealman:
I thought this thief is in detention? Why didn't they bundle him to court like they did to Nnamdi KANU, a man held for saying the truth and without any history of diverting or misappropriating national funds. Whose action is equally dangerous and can lead to senseless destruction of lives and properties.

You did not finish it.

I have added the bolded. Looks better right ?
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Deen77: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
josite:
that is what u get when a man is no longer sure he will have his day in court.when he believes no matter what he says ,he is going to be thrown into jail anyway,the president need be cautious with his public statements.

Where were you when millions lost there life both civilian and military.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by emamos: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pheals:
naija bloggers mynd44 abeg confirm it
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by blackpanda: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
josite:

Honestly you shld see a shrink!
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by nijanigga: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
kaziblake:
See this useless thief.
After stealing billions of naira you don't want to appear in court abi?
That money you stole and deprived our soldiers of Good equipment will purge you and your family to death.
Peace will never be your portion dasuki.
Anuofia
IPOB, you don dey gather sense abi na temporary ?
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by kvngveektour(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
your father!!!
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by xtervaganza(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
No wonder they now call nigeria a zoo

Who would want to be related or linked to a country where someone stole money and refused to appear in court because he's a mola?

We need to break up asap
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by kaziblake(f): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
nijanigga:

IPOB, you don dey gather sense abi na temporary ?
so because I said the truth, I'm an "ipob" youth?
Biko swerve.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by braine(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

These silly line u put on your posts dont make any sense.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by kaziblake(f): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
No wonder they now call nigeria a zoo

Who would want to be related or linked to a country where someone stole money and refused to appear in court because he's a mola?

We need to break up asap
Hallo smiley
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
I agree with Dasuki on this one.
if I tear you slap walahi you go see stars
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
trial in absentia is alien to our law so nothing the prosecution can do. let them abduct him na since they are known for abducting Ekiti lawmakers
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Charly68: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
O.k now ,I guessed the man is still under cool air conditioned room..treat him like other criminals & see if he won't like to dispense his case with alacrity . Nonsense man .
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by xtervaganza(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
kaziblake:
Hallo smiley
my madam, long time no see. I hope you're good smiley
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
modelmike7:
Who dey give this man liver? He is supposed to be in jail by now.
His ipod supporters re giving him liver!
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by kaziblake(f): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
my madam, long time no see. I hope you're good smiley
I'm perfectly fine...Are you studying the bible?
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Kasimir: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Y nah
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by ademoladeji(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

under your right hand tho.... shocked shocked shocked

*picks race*
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by popcykaylah(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Imagine this robber..if DSS go carry am for house now and forcefully drag him to court some retardedf fools will come here and say buhari is a dictator...Just imagine after stealing so much and yet he's proud to say this crap. .
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Pain(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
moxter:
Ehnnnn.... Daura Secret Service! Over to you

Hey..you got me rolling on the floor in public grin
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by xtervaganza(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm perfectly fine...Are you studying the bible?
would rather study you than the bible grin

Good seeing you sha smiley
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by nd07(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Only an innocent man w can talk like this
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by kaziblake(f): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
would rather study you than the bible grin

Good seeing you sha smiley
Same here.
Bye smiley
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by vikeyz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fire dey hot, yu wan carry mess quench am, your bombom go burn na...
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by simplex2: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
This is why the courts should stop granting them bail. They endbup violating baik conditions. Won't be surprised if he finds his way out of the country very soon.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by bittertruthz: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Embattled former National Security Adviser (NSA) Col. Sambo Dasuki again refused to appear in court for his trial on Wednesday.
His absence, however, stalled his trial at a Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court in Abuja.

Sambo, Director of Finance, and Aminu Baba-Kusa, a former Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Executive Director, are also currently faces charges for reportedly diverting of N13.6 billion meant for purchase of arms.

At yesterday’s hearing, prosecuting counsel Rotimi Jacobs (SAN) said Dauski refused to come to the court because his lead counsel would be absent.

Jacobs said he persuaded him to come but he said “unless you abduct me, I am not coming’’.

Citing Sections 267(2) of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, he said it was a deliberate effort made by the first defendant and his counsel not to appear in court.

However, Mr Wale Balogun, holding brief for Mr Joseph Dauda (SAN), told the court that it was the duty of the prosecution to produce the first defendant in court.

He said the prosecuting counsel did not produce affidavit evidence before the court as for why he could not produce the first defendant.

Olakayode Dada, Mr Solomon Umoh (SAN), Dr Abiodun Layoun (SAN) and Mr Olajide Ayodele, counsel for second to fifth defendants, aligned themselves with Balogun’s submission.

Justice Husseni Baba-Yusuf adjourned till April 6 for continuation of hearing.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/24/armsgate-unless-you-abduct-me-i-wont-come-to-court-dasuki/

Dasuki is a very wise man. DSS detention center is far better than prison.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Onyeaguocha Arraigned In Court For Tearing Fake Result At Collation Center / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.