Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki (27709 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Threatens To Drag Fayose To Court Unless He Apologizes To Buhari / Dasukigate: I Have No Money To Refund – Abati Tells EFCC / NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by MUNDI007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mr man so u want them to abduct u? Was that reason y u didn't buy the arms?
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by joinnow: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
I see the ✋ of ibb giving him liver, he is one of ibb boy's. Also don't forget his detain release detain is like witch hunting
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by bluecircle470: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Well his rent has not yet expired at kuje so he can continue as he so wish
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by jogojogo: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where are the "rule of law" Advocates shouting "Media trial"? Your hero no longer crave for "legal trial"
Your hero now running from the execution of the "rule of law".
Only a heart full of hate for Nigeria and blinded by sentiment will support Dasuki.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by rhythyson: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Goke7:
Dasuki is going gaga grin

no Dasuki is Dancing Vodka grin

Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by xtervaganza(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
kaziblake:
Same here.
Bye smiley
hmmmm where are you going?
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Demoore(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dasuki for 2019 Presidency!

Buhari should just back his bag and go to UK permanently.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Bgorgeous: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Only in Nigeria!!
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by Tarzaa(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dasuki, stop this jokes please!
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by cardoctor(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
kaziblake:
See this useless thief.
After stealing billions of naira you don't want to appear in court abi?
That money you stole and deprived our soldiers of Good equipment will purge you and your family to death.
Peace will never be your portion dasuki.
Anuofia

Including all the innocent lives that were lost.
Re: Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki by nortcentrallord(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2016
demolinka:
This guy no know buhari sha angry

Let me rephrase it for you

This man and IBB knows buhari very well that why they are having fun with all this. Lol! Democracy + law is very sweet if only you know your Onions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.