Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election (4265 Views)

2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Atlantian: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:
You've got to be kidding me!! The person that wrote that was probably high, which development did we have during GEJ's tenure?
He keeps spitting lies upon lies, any sane man knows GEJ's administration was full of corruption, it even encouraged it..
You all shouldn't think we regretted booting him out, cos of our silence to all your rant in here.
The state of the country now is not good but there is a will to change and transform things unlike the formal government..

One of the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria is that we removed GEJ, God forbid something like his administration befall us again..
I was able to drive into a filling station and buy petrol any time during GEJ's presidency. I was able to also know the direction of the government. Now, the tenant we voted into Aso Rock doesnt know time is ticking he will soon vacate the luxury and go back to Daura where cattles are worth more than humans.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Boland(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Atlantian:
I was able to drive into a filling station and buy petrol any time during GEJ's presidency. I was able to also know the direction of the government. Now, the tenant we voted into Aso Rock doesnt know time is ticking he will soon vacate the luxury and go back to Daura where cattles are worth more than humans.
Okay. We shall see.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2016
amaechi1:
Still bitter that GEJ lost the long forgotten election. How do explain the monumental fraud and impunity under GEJ. If GEJ had won, nigeria would have been in more deplorable state than this. The OP should be ashamed that GEJ for 6 years of his rule could not clean up Niger delta of oil spill. Rather he concentrated in making some charlatans billionaire at the expense of the region. Any, nation that fail to plan, has planned to fail.
Ewu keep deceiving urself, until you will no longer see food to eat
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by gemale(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2016
iamblisz:
Pls note that drop in price of crude oil have nothing to do with
fuel scarcity, fuel price is now #145 in my area,
epileptic power supply, I remembered how you guys credited the sudden increase in power to pmb body odour undecided
High price of food stuff, currently a bag of rice is sold at #12600, sad , I remembered this same rice was sold #9600 last year
Other neighboring countries like Ghana are not pass through difficulties like we do now

Yes GEJ administration was corrupt, I totally agree with you guys, but calling him clueless was not just an insult but a slap to his face cause if he is clueless then what is Buhari??
Guy, dere is scarcity of forex due 2 low oil prices. Therefore imported goods wld naturally increase in cost. dts y rice is expensive. Unfortunately, we r an import dependent economy. wt we r facing nw is inevitable whether buhari or jonathan won & is a failure of previous govts 2 diversify our economy & reduce our over reliance on crude oil.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Sunnynwa: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:
Lol.. I know pain is mean, what it does to the mind is not pleasant..
Get over it Boy!! You lost the election. Embrace the positive change , trust me, it won't seize.

May your life change like Nigeria has changed from what it was under GEJ to what is is presently under Buhari. Say Amen to that.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by tdayof(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
You guys should know that posts can be modify... but who cares?

Continue sipping my kunu

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Boland(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sunnynwa:

May your life change like Nigeria has changed from what it was under GEJ to what is is presently under Buhari. Say Amen to that.
I will definitely say AMEN to that someday..
Give buhari half the time GEJ spent (3 years) and let's see how Nigeria will be by then, by then I'm sure I will be able to say AMEN..

Bookmark this page Bro, we shall all see.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Sunnynwa: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:
I will definitely say AMEN to that someday..
Give buhari half the time GEJ spent (3 years) and let's see how Nigeria will be by then, by then I'm sure I will be able to say AMEN..

Bookmark this page Bro, we shall all see.

Why then are you not acknowledging that right now, things have gone worse while hoping it gets better.

#hipocrisy
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Boland(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Why then are you not acknowledging that right now, things have gone worse while hoping it gets better.

#hipocrisy
Chief, even the atmosphere is screaming hardship these days. Of course times are hard but you can't blame it all on the present government, the pasts government played a huge role in the downfall of the economy.
What do expect when the prices of crude oil which is the main source of revenue of the country have dropped world wide?
The little money we have now shouldn't be spent on ephemeral situations that will still spring up later, why not face it all now? And definitely that will come with hard times, I keep myself updated, so I know how things are going..

It's only an hypocrite, bigot and a Liar that wouldn't acknowledge the Will of this present administration to transform things..
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by waternogetenemy: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2016
we have people that out think the white man but chose muscle head empty barrels noise maker.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by 400billionman: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
raker300:
sarcasm? Really? I would take that as a weird coping mechanism.

USA judge their rulers based on there past records...Nigerians judge based on sentiments. For a man with a record of human right abuses to be elected shows we have a serious problem

Nigerians dont keep records.

They do thesame things twice and expect a favourable result.

Buarri go pepper dem..

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by coolscott(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
gemale:

Guy, dere is scarcity of forex due 2 low oil prices. Therefore imported goods wld naturally increase in cost. dts y rice is expensive. Unfortunately, we r an import dependent economy. wt we r facing nw is inevitable whether buhari or jonathan won & is a failure of previous govts 2 diversify our economy & reduce our over reliance on crude oil.
[size=13pt]Please, he did not say that low oil prices have nothing to do with the increased cost of goods.
He said that low oil prices have nothing to do with fuel scarcity.
If you have any sound analysis to suggest otherwise, it will be good to educate the house with it.
[/size]
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by coolscott(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Boland:
Chief, even the atmosphere is screaming hardship these days. Of course times are hard but you can't blame it all on the present government, the pasts government played a huge role in the downfall of the economy.
What do expect when the prices of crude oil which is the main source of revenue of the country have dropped world wide?
The little money we have now shouldn't be spent on ephemeral situations that will still spring up later, why not face it all now? And definitely that will come with hard times, I keep myself updated, so I know how things are going..

It's only an hypocrite, bigot and a Liar that wouldn't acknowledge the Will of this present administration to transform things..
[size=13pt]I understand in these harder times, the 2106 budget is higher than the 2015 budget. And we even hope to meet the demands by borrowing[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Closed Border 1984-1986, Reopened When He Was Overthrown In A Coup / Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State / IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.