Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him (890 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by PenAStory: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/03/24/advice-me-he-cheats-on-me-but-doesnt-want-me-to-leave-him/

Hi, I have been in a relationship for over three years now. I recently found out he’s cheating on me with a new girl that joined our church. Two weeks after I found out, he broke up with her but now he’s saying he’s confused. He’s still in love with the other girl and don’t want to come back to me out of pity and I should give him time to sort himself out. Am confused cos I love him very much and what he’s doing hurts me and he said he doesn’t want me to leave him. Pls help cos I dunno whom to talk to.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via contactpenastory@gmail.com

Source : PenAStory www.penastory.com

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by falconey(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2016
Confused beings , 3 of ya should engage in threesom€

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by Pheals(f): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2016

do me . .I do u now !! Or u forget his past and move on

Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by Smellymouth: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2016
He wants to eat his cake and have it..
U re funny tho..

Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by drinkmorewater: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2016
+++

Communication is key

If he can't leave the other babe and U also can't leave him

Then tell him to marry U both, simple!
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Do what you think is the best for you madam.
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by Daniel2289(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2016
People no longer fear God. Members dating their self inside church. Infact I reserved my comment.
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by jamex93(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Make I waka pass
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2016
do you need to ask?
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Advice yourself
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by JoeP1063(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
still love him?shoro niyen still love him?shoro niyen...abeg leave dat Guy for LAWMA
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by rawpadgin(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2016
Love can make girls turn mumu sha!
Re: Advice Me: He Is Cheating On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him by firstking01(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2016
The three of you are in the same church fvcking yourselves ba angry

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Momma / Woman With Two Vaginas Discusses Her Sex Life / This 53-yr-old Woman Was Arrested For Sleeping With A 17-yr-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.