Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? (529 Views)

A Strong Message From A Buharist To Buhari / N 1 Million Challenge, As Reno Omokri Challenges A Buharist To Shout Sai Baba. / Another Buharist, Bamidele Olateju Gives Up On His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by OgunNewsFact: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2016
The Buhari presidency has exposed many Nigerians for the soulless hypocrites they really are.

During GEJ tenure, fuel scarcity was seen as a sign of ineptitude on the part of Jonathan but today under Buhari, fuel scarcity has suddenly become the fault of oil marketers. We now sleep at fuel stations just to buy fuel and kerosene at exorbitant prices if you are lucky to even get the products at all.

During GEJ tenure, we swore we would never sleep until we #bringbackourgirls. Today, we no longer wanna bring them back. Aunty Oby has since retired. Govt is no longer a continuum, you know.

Back then, under GEJ, once boko haram strikes, we would call for Jonathan's head but today, we now dismiss victims of boko haram attack as 'soft targets'. Hearing us call them 'soft targets', you wld be forgiven to think those innocent victims weren't Nigerians who deserve protection from their own govt. Fulani terrorists now kill and maim Nigerians while we limit the blame on just the security agencies alone forgetting that President Buhari is the man we employed to keep us safe.

Today, some of my atheist friends who almost lynched Jonathan for praying to a wall in Israel then are now the ones reminding me that President Buhari had a right to practice his religion when I drew their attention to the photo of him (Buhari) praying in Saudi Arabia dressed like my 'Ogboni' uncle.

I remember how we almost sent 'Amadioha' after Jonathan for attending a campaign rally in kano less than 24 hours after dozens were killed in Nyanya bomb blast. But when hundreds of people mostly women and children were burnt alive in #Dalori by boko haram, the next day, Buhari was laughing, dancing and cutting cake in Ogun state, yet, there was no outrage.

If you are among those now celebrating all the things you frowned at under Jonathan, it is high time you had a one-on-one with your conscience.

Supporting your President and urging him on even when it is very clear that he is progressing in error, is not you being a patriotic citizen. That is you being a hopeless pathetic

Engr. Philips Ugbomah Chukwumah
Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
I am a proud Nigerian
Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by Pheals(f): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2016

another useless thread

Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by temitemi1(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2016
My name is temitemi1 of nairaland and #IStandWithNigeria cool cool cool
Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by OgunNewsFact: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Truth and reality would always look so useless, especially if it gets at you, like it just did! So useless that you reacted. Lol
Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by princemillla(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2016
I av since adjust my conscience the day I see Apc is no far different from pdp.

What Apc campaign against Jonathan is what they are still batting with. If you must criticise a govt, you should av a posible solutions for the cause
Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by Pheals(f): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2016
OgunNewsFact:

Truth and reality would always look so useless, especially if it gets at you, like it just did! So useless that you reacted. Lol

seriously u inherit dose insulting words bro tongue

Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by Ikenna17(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Sense is present here!

1 Like

Re: Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian? by ify2nyce(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2016
can someone summarize the whole thing for me sad

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Make Of This Tweet Of Seun Kuti And Petroleum Minister? / Anambra First Lady Describes Abandoned Baby As Easter Gift / It's Time To Bulldoze The Black Marketers Who Blackmailed Nigeria Economy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.