Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos (76996 Views)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by weconnect: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
A simple operation will remove those breasts which may have been caused by the presence of female hormones, there is absolutely nothing evil about this.

Why are Africans this backward?
may your brain never run dry

With this type of believe, I doubt if Africa will ever move forward

Witchcraft ko
Aircraft ni

2 Likes

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Sugahylz(f): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
uzoormah:

pls do, we don't need u here

Onye nke a osikwa no gini n'eme ya undecided
Marakwa m'ogi wu nwoke ahu lipsrsealed
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Sugahylz(f): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
MadCow1:

If I knew, I wouldn't be MadCow.. wink

MadCow cry
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by onunwa21(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Men should be careful with wot de suck.... tongue
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by AlanSugar(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
ramdris:
Op abeg next time put "GRAPHIC PICS" WTF!....

Na only "graphic"? Why not ask for a graphic representation of the photos? Rubbish! 's simple genetic anomaly some people don de spell " wish craft". Our backwardness knows no bounds!

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by AlanSugar(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
@ op, "he was prayed for and delivered", how?! By "delivered" I was hoping to see the pre delivery photos with the said breasts and the after delivery ones without the said breasts! Una mindset sef! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin Did the breasts disappear after prayers?
See the breast wey man carry while some women dey find breasts even if na small.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by uzoormah(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sugahylz:

Onye nke a osikwa no gini n'eme ya undecided Marakwa m'ogi wu nwoke ahu lipsrsealed
o ga awu enyi gi nwoke.. onye ma?
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin Did the breasts disappear after prayers?
lol
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by MadCow1: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sugahylz:

MadCow cry

Don't cry for me Argentina.. grin
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Cornerstone001: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Angelberry:
Hermaphrodite I guess

Di-genial shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by AlanSugar(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
41lady:

Don't mind him, may be he has never cross the offshore of his village. I don't know why blacks tends to look down on their fellow Africans. A white man or Asians will never do that.

You don't look down on a fellow African when you are looking down on stupidity! Hope you understand? grin grin
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by bonna4u(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
smdh @ topic. What was the unfortunate man delivered from . An operation could fix his hormonal imbalance, unless there is something the op isn't telling us.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by MRBrownJ: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pyrrho:
OP, did the man leave the church without breasts?

abeg help me ask these people how this person was "delivered", and/or why no miracles happened then?! lol

this is no different than https://www.nairaland.com/2329348/shocking-pics-man-woman-breast
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Sugahylz(f): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
uzoormah:

o ga awu enyi gi nwoke.. onye ma?

Lol nwoke re nsi
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by esejessy(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mogbe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by lilreese: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by banmee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Xposer:
Don't actually know what to call this... According to reports, this man with breasts was spotted at a crusade...He was prayed for and delivered by the pastor.. This is an eye opener for guys that "all that glitters is not gold"....

John Kenedy who shared the photos on Facebook wrote;

He was arrested by the Holy Spirit in a crusade. Wish craft agent, he's a man. Please guys be very careful with the type of girl or woman you call or sleep with , some are not real women, nor girls,but men.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/omg-man-with-breasts-apprehended-in.html

I hope the modern way of thinking "arrests" you and your kind in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Rossburg(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
End time breast
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by mosco501: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Check out : this is an advanced Gynaecomastia
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Originalsly: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Typical fraudsters capitalising on the gullibility of miracle seekers

The man has a hormonal imbalance, increased levels of oestrogen and it has now led to the formation of glandular tissue in his chest area. It is called gynecomastia.

This man needs surgery and not prayers
What surgery?....why should the pastor recommend surgery when he can be baring the man's breasts in church every Sunday? Why must he miss such an opportunity to pack the church for the titty show and miss out on collecting offerings in abundance? These pastors never miss a chance to make money.Your first line,says it all!
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by babasoadaj(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
gynecomastia.........
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by hebenezher(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided errrrr! That's disgusting.... sad some chronic wankers could still soupy on this... Mofos
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by ebner70(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
This is gynaecomastia caused by so many factor from drugs/medications,alcohol, liver disease etc, stop ds display o ignorance olodos

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Can't you make your point without downgrading Africa?
Africa is already downgraded.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by kkon(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ask yourself one question, have you blamed buhari for this today? grin

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
A simple operation will remove those breasts which may have been caused by the presence of female hormones, there is absolutely nothing evil about this.

Well, to me, you seem to be the one that is ignorant about the the devices of witchcrafts. Witchcrafts used sicknesses that have scientific proves to carry out their acts so that they can't be easily suspected You just need to follow this up to see whether the breast still exist after the deliverance before you start shouting AFRICANS.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
eleko1:
VIckyrotex com see Orisa sad lipsrsealed Okijajuju lipsrsealed sad .funjosh come see iyangbali bweast shocked grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Drdonzeez(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

yea.you're right.It's most caused by the steroid hormone.The man tends to behave fem shocked
Pidggin:

yea.you're right.It's most caused by the steroid hormone.The man tends to behave fem

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Drdonzeez(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

yea.you're right.It's most caused by the steroid hormone.The man tends to behave fem shocked
Pidggin:

yea.you're right.It's mostly caused by the steroid hormone.The man tends to behave feminine..but saying it's spiritually induced is not overstatement.

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by delishpot: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malakh:
ode ni e, who causes those accidents, who do you think is the author of confusion, professing themselves to be wise they became fools, seems like you dont know demons

You don't have to insult your ancestors ontop my mater na. Don't burst a blood vessel ontop your own ignorance. God is in charge of all things.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Malakh: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol u still a fool tho,and my ancestors gat something for your stupid mouth like i'm supposed to be mad at a typical naija yabbing...how does rebuking you relate to my ancestors dont even make sense,you people just open wide the mouth,you dont know who you be talking to,when your phone or lappy gets stolen or damaged,you'll say it's badluck,Spirit's read what you people write,
delishpot:

You don't have to insult your ancestors ontop my mater na. Don't burst a blood vessel ontop your own ignorance. God is in charge of all things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.