Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos (76987 Views)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by delishpot: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malakh:
lol u still a fool tho,and my ancestors gat something for your stupid mouth like i'm supposed to be mad at a typical naija yabbing...how does rebuking you relate to my ancestors dont even make sense

It means you are insulting and disgracing your family online. You are exposing how untrained you are. You are showing the world the failure of your parents in giving you propper training on how to disagree with others without calling g them insulting names. It means your ancestors are disgraced by you anytime you open your mouth in public to disagree with someone. It means your ancestors are Ode. Does it make sense now you untrained animal?
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Malakh: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
that is one of the lamest or corniest thing i've ever heard,keep it coming tho,i gat something for you within seven days
delishpot:

It means you are insulting and disgracing your family online. You are exposing how untrained you are. You are showing the world the failure of your parents in giving you propper training on how to disagree with others without calling g them insulting names. It means your ancestors are I disgraced by you anytime you open your mouth in public to disagree with someone. It means your ancestors are Ode. Does it make sense now you untrained animal?
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by delishpot: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malakh:
that is one of the lamest or corniest thing i've ever heard,keep it coming tho,i gat something for you within seven days

What? You fasting? Will put your Bible down and give me fire for fire after your fast? That thing you gat for me will go back to you as soon as you send it if it is good back to you plus 100 more if it is bad back to you plus 100 more who dig pit go yakata inside God pass you angry angry
How can you just go around insulting people because you disagree with their point of view? Shior

Before you go to your shrine, I gat something for you now, I gat blood of Jesus and the power of I am. Hope you embrace them today.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by kbbanj10(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Luckylife:
you are absolutely right, Nothing spiritual about that Africa remain backwards for lack of knowledge.
absolutely agreed with u africa is still in d dark
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Malakh: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
when it happens you know where it came from....u still a fool tho
delishpot:

What? You fasting? Will put your Bible down and give me fire for fire after your fast? That thing you gat for me will go back to you as soon as you send it if it is good back to you plus 100 more if it is bad back to you plus 100 more who dig pit go yakata inside God pass you angry angry
How can you just go around insulting people because you disagree with their point of view? Shior
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
I was looking for a comment like yours. You are one of the few intelligent people on this site.. Its shocking to think that a lot of people will blame the devil for something like this...
Pidggin:
A simple operation will remove those breasts which may have been caused by the presence of female hormones, there is absolutely nothing evil about this.

Why are Africans this backward?

2 Likes

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by delishpot: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malakh:
when it happens you know where it came from....u still a fool tho

Legion, It will happen to you and all your family for 1000 generations to come. NOTHING will happen to me. I no fear you. If you like bathe naked for my door mouth worse that will happen is you will run mad. Oya bounce with your dibia pot. See who claims to be fighting for Christianity. LOL. See how the real you just appear? Na péople like una dey go church to go find people that will offend them then they return home and start sending demons to afflict people. Get off my case or your problem will bounce back to you.
I no even get ya time again.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Malakh: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol you are heaping coals of wrath on your head,I'm gonna purposely finish reading all the curses you said so that my Avenger would know how heavy your wrath and punishment will be...you just dont know as a matter I don't even have to read it all,my Avenger read it before I did just wait for swift judgement lol
delishpot:

It will happen to you and all your family for 1000 generations to come. NOTHING will happen. I no fear you. If you like bathe naked for my door mouth. Worse that will happen is you will run mad if you over test Gods patience. Oya bounce with your dibia pot. See who claims to be fighting for Christianity. LOL. See how the real you just appear? Na péople like una dey go church to go find people that will offend them then they return home and start sending demons to afflict people. Get off my case or your problem will bounce back to you.
I no even get ya time again.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by curvilicious: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Denrele come and see o

The man get everything tongue

Derenle to wo one chance.
Even Derenle go run
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by curvilicious: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
idinc:
Men like dis wud b a bonus to them gay dudes tongue

Lol! You wicked o grin
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by delishpot: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malakh:
lol you are heaping coals of wrath on your head,I'm gonna purposely finish reading all the curses you said so that my Avenger would know how heavy your wrath and punishment will be...you just dont know as a matter I don't even have to read it all,my Avenger read it before I did just wait for swift judgement lol

You have avenger? You threaten me that in 7days something will happen to me your avenger no see am as evil, you said it a second time your avenger still thinks it's cute shey? Yet when I say mine it becomes an attack on your person ba? LOL you so funny. You are evil and your avenger has to stop you from ruining yourself. You have an avenger yet that so called avenger did not cautiin you for calling me an Ode? Your so called avenger did not help you to stop to think before insulting someone yet your so called avenger is quick to respond when those you insult fight back? Ok. I await your avenger. Inshort I would want to have a meeting with your avenger. Your avenger and mE go hold small conference. We (your avenger and I) need discuss how to tame this ya sharp mouth. Abeg seven days too far, we need to sit and talk now. I hope that avenger see your first quote wey you quote me sha. Me I do not have time for vengance,. Quite ya opposite. I GATS no time to start shouting avenger up and down esp if I was the first to throw stones. So worry not just send ya avenger to me and make it quick
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by charleslifted(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Over secretion of the somatotrophic hormone.. It's a natural case.. Surgery is just the key
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked
all of una no well tongue
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Funjosh:

Holy Ghost Fire is burning IYANGBALI thank God cheesy grin
ashewo. Na that kind news dey sweet you
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by JoeCutie(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oh, and as usual, they are looking for 'miracle'. If I were God, I'd overlook Africans. I swear. Africans trample on the very intelligence given to them by nature. Why would they take this man to a 'man of God' instead of a doctor? And no matter how hard they 'pray', these bobby no go disappear. I so much hate this religious-damaged mentality of Africans. With passion! Rubbish! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
eleko1:
VIckyrotex com see Orisa sad lipsrsealed Okijajuju lipsrsealed sad .funjosh come see iyangbali bweast shocked grin
enemy of plogless
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
curvilicious:

Derenle to wo one chance.
Even Derenle go run

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Ogbeni e reach to run o grin
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
A simple operation will remove those breasts which may have been caused by the presence of female hormones, there is absolutely nothing evil about this.

LOL!!like say witches fit do the exact creation of God

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by klenton(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Its jus a case of hormanal imbalance which could be natural or inhanced through the use of certain drugs.

Fake pastors ever were.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE STILL UNDERDEVELOPED?

Left to us alone malaria would still have been caused by an angry deity.

While heart attacks and strokes would have been as a result of the gods being angry at someones abomination.

This is a simple medical condition. But to us everything is due to witches and wizards.

It is the simplest form of excuse when we want to run away from personal responsibility, when we are ignorant or when so called religious leaders want to show off to increase their ''income''.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by chuckfinn(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Exactly...it is probably just a case of gynecomastia caused by spiked levels of oestrogen because of hormonal imbalance leading to glandular tissues being converted in the chest.

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Klinee: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
dainformant:
God have mercy...guys beware..Ladies take note
mumu wat is beware in this? can u
see that he is a man
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by akigbemaru: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Man with breast.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by lozanni(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Absolutely correct, its the abnormal production of female hormones that caused the growth of breasts on the man.
We live in the age of reason where research and enquiry can unravel most mysteries, but Africans have chosen to live in superstition and ascribe any unusual event to wish craft or the 'gods'. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by LONJITARLE(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

On Point!! Its call GYNECOMASTIA in Medicine.

1 Like

Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by vislabraye(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Typical fraudsters capitalising on the gullibility of miracle seekers

The man has a hormonal imbalance, increased levels of oestrogen and it has now led to the formation of glandular tissue in his chest area. It is called gynecomastia.

This man needs surgery and not prayers

Yes, you are right. But God can still heal him. I'm not ruling out surgery at all. And it's not necessarily witch craft.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by baddooski: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pyrrho:
OP, did the man leave the church without breasts?
the mammary gland fell from his chest after the prayers.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
He's transgender its normal
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Isinimibo: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls Guys don't argue, this is pure witch craft agent, note; witch craft borrow breast of other to go for mission, live confession of one reveal this One in Cameroon, another one in Nigeria, so don't argue, this is pure witch craft act.
Xposer:
Don't actually know what to call this... According to reports, this man with breasts was spotted at a crusade...He was prayed for and delivered by the pastor.. This is an eye opener for guys that "all that glitters is not gold"....

John Kenedy who shared the photos on Facebook wrote;

He was arrested by the Holy Spirit in a crusade. Wish craft agent, he's a man. Please guys be very careful with the type of girl or woman you call or sleep with , some are not real women, nor girls,but men.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/omg-man-with-breasts-apprehended-in.html
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
naija transgendered wey no use im talent well!
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
baddooski:
the mammary gland fell from his chest after the prayers.
That is what I would call a miracle...
But you know... that couldn't have been the case of this poor man.
Re: Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos by Liam251: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
This one is strong..... Eleyi gidi gaann..... Be watchful guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.