Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. (11756 Views)

Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1 / My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

I think you just made yourself stronger than before. Well done girl smiley
LoL Funny enough i feel stronger now.

BTW, have you seen LoveU2's pics, she looks like you. Striking resemblance, only that she is light in complexion.
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Speeechless3(f): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
LoL Funny enough i feel stronger now.

BTW, have you seen LoveU2's pics, she looks like you. Striking resemblance, only that she is light in complexion.
Looool you noticed too?

The first time i saw her i would have sworn that that was me but for her skin colour....

we exchanged contacts some days back and have been sharing our pics lol. This girl is my carbon copy N. I had to show my mumsy Guess she was completely dumbfounded!
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
Looool you noticed too?

The first time i saw her i would have sworn that that was me but for her skin colour....

we exchanged contacts some days back and have been sharing our pics lol. This girl is my carbon copy N. I had to show my mumsy Guess she was completely dumbfounded!

shocked Jesus

Hope is not what am thinking? Lol
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Speeechless3(f): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

shocked Jesus

Hope is not what am thinking? Lol

Loool What? we got separated at birth?

More shocking we are birthday mates:Same month and year.

She was born on day 19, me, 25.

You wont believe.
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

Loool What? we got separated at birth?

More shocking we are birthday mates:Same month and year.

She was born on day 19, me, 25.

You wont believe.

This is strange shocked shocked

Hmmmm

Same face, eye, nose, mouth, height [she looks tall], body shape, DIFFERENT MOTHERS? Hard to believe
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Speeechless3(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

This is strange shocked shocked

Hmmmm

Same face, eye, nose, mouth, height [she looks tall], body shape, DIFFERENT MOTHERS? Hard to believe

And many more things we share in common. She is crazier tho Lol.
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

And many more things we share in common. She is crazier tho Lol.

Yes she is crazier!!! LmaO Funny babe. U guys are planning to meet?
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Speeechless3(f): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes she is crazier!!! LmaO Funny babe. U guys are planning to meet?
Yep, already making arrangement. Will contact you when its all set tongue

Agree?
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
Yep, already making arrangement. Will contact you when its all set tongue

Agree?
Yes if its going to be on weekend smiley
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Speeechless3(f): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yes if its going to be on weekend smiley
Definitely. Her state of residence isnt too far. She promised to come down. Till then !
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
Definitely. Her state of residence isnt too far. She promised to come down. Till then !

Yea till then!!!!
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by hifaif1: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
LoL [s]The fear of being called ugly can make you stay in the kitchen even when its steaming hot [/s]

tongue

What is the meaning of this BS?
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
hifaif1:

What is the meaning of this BS?
You call it whatever

i dont care.
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by hifaif1: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
Stupedinluv:
You call it whatever
i dont care.
[/s]
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Chuksyd1:
it is too early for this na.... #Havesense
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Jadekitana(f): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why attack me when i am not lying?

I saw one the other time lashing out against the femalefolks just to score a point with the guys.

I would have told her my mind but she wasnt worth it

I saw that post too! She's a goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Marinza:
Well she has a point so I don't know why y'all are ranting. The ugly gals asslick and flirt alot and when you set p and finally meetup with them you see a spawn of Medusa. Still Op you are not one to talk cos you are just there and you look like u have no shape so shussh.
Black leg
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by Allina: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Marinza:
Well she has a point so I don't know why y'all are ranting. The ugly gals asslick and flirt alot and when you set p and finally meetup with them you see a spawn of Medusa. Still Op you are not one to talk cos you are just there and you look like u have no shape so shussh.
I think she should have said girls with low self-esteem not ugly girls.No girl is ugly
Re: Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. by MegaPlayBoy: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Very true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly / Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / I Will Visit Ashawo 2mrw For The 1st Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.