Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? (49753 Views)

. / Heart Disease Is Different For Women / Disaster: This Irritating Skin Disease Is Caused By A Fake Alternative Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by esemeje: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
See his chest. It's acne aka pimples
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by hipsyleema(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Firstly, I suggest that your brother buy Beecham Ampiclox and take for seven days. While taking that, he should get Tetmosol medicated soap or Prickly heat soap and use to bathe always. Additionally, he should also get prickly heat powder to pour on his body whenever he takes his bathe. It'll help.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
where can one get a good dermatologist in Ota/Ogun state or Lagos... Kindly quote and reply if u av an idea...
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by jazzy4naija(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
He should go and dip himself 6 times in River Bayelsa and it would disappear
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by oliviastacey(f): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please visit a standard hospital n demand for a biopsy, daz d only way to know the exact problem. He might be KOH positive. Thanks
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
This one pass power o
May God deliver him from dis unknown kokoro
Can't it be majeyo?
After u av tried several medications, I will advice u c ur doctor
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by alizma: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
it can't be an STD.

Haba!, what kind of a doctor are u?. grin grin grin
what do u think it could be? miss original doctor.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
alizma:

what do u think it could be? miss original doctor.
am nt a doctor and didn't suggest what it could be bt i knw it's definitely nt an STD.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by TENHEU22(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Just heat rashes, I think
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by alizma: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
am nt a doctor and didn't suggest what it could be bt i knw it's definitely nt an STD.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=alizma post=44070029][/quote]what makes u think is an STD?.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
A student once approach me with such diesease.

I asked her to ensure that, before going to bed, she should take her bath without any soap, but maintain neatness.

furthermore, i told her to apply preassure on the pimple like spot, and use either a tissue paper or towel to clean it, in order to avoid the bad water to spread.

additionally, i told her to be conscious of the kind of water she drinks, and should always apply dustin powder, and stop rubbing an form or cream for now on the chest.....

Tell your brother not to worry, everything will be fine. But to be more certain, take him to the hospital.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by alizma: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
what makes u think is an STD?.
because I ve seen something like that before. however, my prediction was not absolute
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
alizma:
because I ve seen something like that before. however, my prediction was not absolute

You might be right to some extent sir, but your assertion is indifinate
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Tcheck(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
this thing do happen to me too, even yesterday. sometimes l have rashes dat itches like mad.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by bastien: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
alizma:
u should have at least ask him to go for check up, once had it,did all the sexual transmitted test,all came out negative
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by cosmicrayboi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
i see eboka, rush now go meet d only yoruba woman way marry igbo man, for stand 24 NTA aba, em go give u medicine..
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by alizma: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
bastien:
u should have at least ask him to go for check up, once had it,did all the sexual transmitted test,all came out negative
why STD test but not malaria test? sanctimonious aloofness doest pay. I have said my mind and if u have something different in mind, just tell him and leave my comment.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
*puts on stethoscope and lab coat and clears his throat*

well madam, the stains on your brothers singlets is called mildew . tell him to always spread his singlet in the sun after pulling it off.

and the stuff on his chest is heat rash. you can use medicated powder for that.

if symptoms persist past this night abeg go see ya doctor o.

#modified*

oh BTW, dont listen to all these quack doctors who got their medical certificates from Nairaland Polytechnic. I have given you the final verdict.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by vesselchino(f): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
no medical practitioner or dermatologist will know the cause of this skin disease unless via culture, the fluid/skin scrapping from the infected region will be used ad a sample, then dextrose agar broth for t media, if its a fungal infection. but via the symptoms which the affected one experience you can know if its a viral, bacterial or fungal infection then specified media should be used. but right now endeavor to keep the affected place neat and away from moisture then you can go to a hospital. no body contact should be made because the infection can be communicable. microbiologist wana be diz year tins by his grace
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Tcheck(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
this thing is also happening to me. sometimes I have rashes dat itches like mad and when I scratch it becomes worst. sometimes it will disappear only to pop up again after two to three months.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
generally, ignorance is just the main problem humans have.
As terrible as this infection maybe, ordinarily chewing bitter leaf could clear it off within 24hrs but some would spend hundreds of thousands on ailment nd end up dying in the end.
Just citing an example of humans knowledge limitations,& ignorance
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by esejessy(f): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
kekakuz:
hummm is that someone's chest or paper
lol ooooo! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy grin
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Drksly(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dnt confuse the OP sir. Seborrheic dermatitis is not d same tin as tinea versicolor. While the previous is also referred to as dandruff, the later is a variant of hypo pigmented fungal skin infection.
And the picture has nothing to do with tinea or seborrheic dermatitis, rather a poor skin hygiene dat has resulted in a wide spread acne like condition. Proper skin hygiene is the way forward.
I hope this helps
peterveo:
Brother I just hope this help...the picture is not very clear but it looks like he is infected with seborhoeric dermatitis (Tanae Vesicolor) this is a fungi infection. It is severe with heat and high temperature. He should try and see a Dermatologist as soon as possible don't just take him to any doctor pls let him see a DERMATOLOGIST!
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by DerMeister: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
HIV causes some rashes!!!
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by andyanders: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
It is a serious skin disease and he should stop sleeping with ladies as he would be spreading it on them. Consult a dermatologist to get treatment.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by huthority01(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
It is called norun in Yoruba.... And it affects sight and in most cases sexual performance...... I once battled with it and over came... Very easy and cheap to treat, it can be treated with as low as #300.

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by onajo2000(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Heat rashes
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by komols856: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
it is a viral disease that causes skin disorder known as epidermodysplasia verruciformis. there is no known vaccine or treatment for it. but if one can eat something to boast the immune system especially something that will enhance the activity of interferon to deplete the viral load.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by komols856: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
it is a viral disease that causes skin disorder known as epidermodysplasia verruciformis. there is no known vaccine or treatment for it. but if one can eat something to boast the immune system especially something that will enhance the activity of interferon to deplete the viral load.
prayer too can cure it with strong faith.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by itsmayiela(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op, just go to any standard pharmacy and request for Locasalene gel. After three weeks of usage, thank me with mtn recharge card.
Re: Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? by Pecca: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
"tromboisis" of the highest order. you must consume any concoction available dear .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) / Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.