Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT (2207 Views)

Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
The plebs of the middle belt are only brave when employed by the Nigerian Army and drafted to kill defenseless women and children.
Re: Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT by IdomaLikita: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Couldn't agree more.. Paul Edeh is a Barrister, he wudda still been a hero if he had toed a hardline stance.. I expected him to channel his resources towards funding an Investigation of the crisis by local and foreign independent agencies, then sponsoring an impact assessment of the fulani aggression on Agatu people. Armed with the results, a case should be opened with the ICC and charges of War crimes pressed. This will put pressure on their Sponsors while the youth are harassing their. foot soldiers with newly acquired weapons.
Re: Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
IdomaLikita:
Couldn't agree more.. Paul Edeh is a Barrister, he wudda still been a hero if he had toed a hardline stance.. I expected him to channel his resources towards funding an Investigation of the crisis by local and foreign independent agencies, then sponsoring an impact assessment of the fulani aggression on Agatu people. Armed with the results, a case should be opened with the ICC and charges of War crimes pressed. This will put pressure on their Sponsors while the youth are harassing their. foot soldiers with newly acquired weapons.

IdomaLikita:

It was this kinda INSENSITIVITY that got your own grand-dad killed in 1967 and may claim your life own soon!

Re: Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
IdomaLikita:

Back when you were supporting awusa Fulani

IdomaLikita:
When you arrest an Innocent Man and mistreat him, You are indirectly Radicalizing Him. What is wrong with planting moles within the Hausa communities in Abia and fishing out only Real Suspects!
Al-Zawahiri bore no grudge against America until he was arrested and imprisoned in Yemen without Trial for 6yrs!

The FG is escalating Terrorism in Nigeria by Tribal Profiling!
Re: Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
IdomaLikita:
Was in Otukpo last week! The tension was palpable! Fulani incursions into Agatu hasn't gone down well with most Idomas and Otukpo is home to a large muslim population, This was sure to Happen!
R.I.P to the Dead!
Though I fear its not the End, Fulani Bloodlust is putting other muslims in danger all over the country as Indigenous Communities become Islamophobic!

You made this post in 2013.

So no be today Fulani dey sack una without you doing a damn thing to protect yourselves?
Re: Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT by IdomaLikita: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lolzzzzzz...yeah so? fulani na human being too na, I have treated hundreds of them and will continue to.however I will not tolerate the murder of idoma,tiv,igbo,yoruba,hausa,fulani people or any set of people in Nigeria or the world l by people who feel they can do so just because they have the means to.
I believe in the right to self defence, and trust me,the Agatus have been putting up a stoic resistance for years now...( I can't disclose much online) but the likes of Paul who go on air to make us look like cry babies and weaklings is Sickening..my message is Simple SUPPORT THE BOYS!
Re: Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
IdomaLikita:

Guy! I have never felt more humiliated in my life. After leaving my Job to travel from Abuja to Apa and Agatu with my relief supplies bought with my meagre salary, drumming up support for Agatu people, only for some Guy to be carried away by Sensationalism and kneel down before the Leaders of the 4th Deadliest Terrorist group in the world to beg for peace. How can I ever explain this to my son in future?
. It defies explanation. Very shameful really. Keep up the good work. If man doesn't see your effort God does!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers List Conditions For Peace / House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate / The 10 Suspects Arrested By The Army Are Workers In My Palace: Gbaramatu Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.